TGT Plant this!

Re:TGT Plant this!

[Post New]by KymmieJ08 on Feb 27, 09 9:00 PM
I love playing 90 % of the games that BFG sells and has trials for and most of my family does as well. Of course there is games we dont like so we just advoid them. why complain about games you dont like, just miss them there is sure to be a game out in the short term that you like. why oh why do ppl have to make more problems for others.

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Feb 27, 09 9:43 PM
TD games should never have a relaxed mode....like ever. I'm a 36 year old woman and frankly think the idea of a relaxed mode tower defense game to be for lack of a better word, lame.

I have every TD game this site offers, and this one is ok, but it's a tad to buggy for me. Sometimes the scroll for the flower disappears and I find the end of the rounds to be pretty annoying, but still, it's a quality game and I'm glad I bought it.

[Post New]by fishgosquish_gil on Mar 7, 09 6:47 AM
MoreOver wrote:I wonder if developers ever polled potential customers to find out if their demographics show women don't like timers but men do? I'm only guessing that would be the case.

I'm a chick and I like timers, but you are right, it would be interesting to have a poll. I bought a game the other day that didn't have a timer, you had goals to complete but then the day ended when you completed the goal. I hated it and really regreted buying it.

Absolutely love this game!

Hatteras
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Hatteras on Mar 13, 09 11:33 PM
LoVeD the GaMe! Not one I would have thought I would like. I am a gal not in the younger demographics and love timers too! Frankly, this is not a game for the option of relaxed. Save that for the non-ACTION games. This game won't work without a timer. That would be like saying give me unlimited $$$.

Wasn't sure if I got to the end. Four Stages? Someone let me know. I am going to go back and play it harder. This game has lasting playtime too. It's also an easy one to pull up and play for 10 minutes when you are waiting for something else.

I would recommend everyone complaining at least try it. You might be pleasantly surprised as I was. Have fun-Can't wait for the next one like this!

[Post New]by fishgosquish_gil on Mar 15, 09 8:38 PM
Hey Hatteras,

Glad to see someone else who loved this game as much as me. There is only 4 stages, but 50 levels. The insane mode is very challenging but well worth it.

I was wondering if you had any problems with the game? I love the game but there seems to be a lot of programming faults. No matter how hard I try I can't get all the trophies. There are levels where I manage to score under the 'Elite time' and only get given a bronze and the $5 flowers disappear when you get the $45 dollar flower and the only way to get them back is to lose all your lives at about level 36. Are you having these problems too? I've been looking on other sites for mention of a patch but am yet to find anything.

Thanks
Gilly

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Mar 22, 09 10:22 AM
fishgosquish_gil wrote:Hey Hatteras,

Glad to see someone else who loved this game as much as me. There is only 4 stages, but 50 levels. The insane mode is very challenging but well worth it.

I was wondering if you had any problems with the game? I love the game but there seems to be a lot of programming faults. No matter how hard I try I can't get all the trophies. There are levels where I manage to score under the 'Elite time' and only get given a bronze and the $5 flowers disappear when you get the $45 dollar flower and the only way to get them back is to lose all your lives at about level 36. Are you having these problems too? I've been looking on other sites for mention of a patch but am yet to find anything.

Thanks
Gilly

About the flowers disappearing, you can use the keyboard to select the flower even if it doesn't appear on the grid. 1 is sunflower, 2 daisy . . . I think they're listed under "help" or "info"

And, yes, there are distinct glitches in the scoring. Even if you score 99.98%, you'll still get bronze on some levels. . . Still, it's ridiculously addictive in working out different mazes and combinations of flowers. I can't seem to stop playing it.

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Apr 28, 09 9:36 PM
I liked the game a lot as well. You could have a no timer version but it would really make it into a different game. It's like if you had a marble popper without a timer (timer built in as the tumblebugs move). It would be a different game altogether. Maybe this is a good thing but I liked it as is. I especially liked how you could get higher scores by going faster. There wasn't that option in Master of Defense. The wide open field was a great way to really create a fun game. I also had a problem of the $5 flowers disappearing, wasn't sure if it was a bug or a challenge. It made it a lot harder.

I had started getting disappointed by some of the games on here until I found this game. It seems the focus is on cranking out a new day every day instead of providing quality. Several of my recent downloads were not worth even a dollar.

Does anyone know of other games like this on Big Fish?

Edited on 04/28/2009 at 9:40:00 PM PST

Go to: