bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Stuck level 6-1 never order task sandwich

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 11:31 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just wanted to swim in and mention that if you're still having those issues in level 6-1 where no one ever orders that sandwich, please go ahead and try tkmillson's tips:
Ooh! I think I figured it out! If you go into the "store" before the level starts, theres an upgrade, a tray that will change the ustomers order to whatever is on the tray. I put the lettuce chicken on it and people bought it, and I beat the level with 3 stars

Or if that doesn't help then try Pamelamk's tips:
I got it to work too. Have to purchas the articles x4 item in store and put sandwich on it. And it works.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 11:31:51 AM PST

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on May 11, 13 9:32 PM
it would be easy to do so i f it was easy to get that table its really not i have tried skipping over ones I don't need to get it and they move it around it seems everytime you hit a new board ,I have replayed 5 times to try an get I'm on my sixth time if it doesn't work this time. I'm done with it ad will be deleting this game because I'm very frustrated now.

[Post New]by carlee68 on May 12, 13 11:57 PM
My x4 has a lock on it and it won't let me order it. Does anyone know how to get the lock off?

[Post New]by Lynseym on May 17, 13 4:47 AM
They do after an hour and a half of play, level 6-8 takes well over an hour aswell waiting for a lollipop :-( x x it's true x

[Post New]by chester99888 on May 21, 13 11:52 PM
carlee68 wrote:My x4 has a lock on it and it won't let me order it. Does anyone know how to get the lock off?

I was stuck on this too.

If you have the $640 and click on the Articles X4, it will pop up saying that you have to purchase the previous store items first.

I guess i have to go back and get more $
This is a huge mistake of Big Fish for not testing their game before releasing. It shouldn't be this difficult to figure out!
PLEASE FIX THIS!

Also,
In the help menu (ipad HD version)
they don't even list the "power up" called Articles X4,
there is something called a "super article - any item you put on a super-article changes one of the customer's orders to that item."
but in my STORE
it's called ARTX4 and it says it "increases the number of article tables to 4"

the super article isn't even available in my store, it's only listed in my HELP menu.
so i'm not even sure if this will help me pass the level.

BIG FISH please fix your game
we've all spent money to get to this point..

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 11:54:10 PM PST

Go to: