TGT WIZARDS PEN

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:TGT WIZARDS PEN

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 27, 09 8:45 AM
Hi all,

Since The Wizard's Pen now has its own forum, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over there.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 27, 09 6:54 PM
I trialed it but didn't buy it. It needs a classification that doesn't exist yet...may DO for Distorted Object, or MO for Missing Object, or SCO for Scratch-Card object? My personal opinion was that it was a BO

johnmic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by johnmic on Feb 28, 09 12:06 AM
I like it......

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 14, 09 6:46 PM
I'm very thankful for these forums and the feedback that you all take the time to give. It truly helps me decide on games. I've played many games from this site but am not that experienced in the HO genre as many of you. I find most of them relaxing and have really come to appreciate well done HO games. Keep up the feedback! I enjoy reading all of your comments!

Edited on 03/14/2009 at 6:47:01 PM PST

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on May 26, 10 1:56 PM
I had a great time playing this one. Do you think they'll make another one?

hookt
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by hookt on May 31, 10 4:08 PM
I played the trial version and then when I bought it the game started all over again rather than picking up where I left off. But that's okay. I think this is just a nice fun little game. I like the different twist of finding "missing" objects in the scene instead of "hidden" objects. This game is not everyone's cup of tea, but I found it to be a nice change of pace.

stone07
Koi
Koi
68,662 Posts

[Post New]by stone07 on May 31, 10 8:46 PM
looloo123 wrote: BORING GAME too repetative, some may like it,its been out a long time too.

DITTO

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jul 2, 11 7:53 PM
It actually would have been pretty fun if the graphics weren't so inexcusably awful. You need to do somewhat random clicking for the hidden object part, because you can't tell what a lot of stuff is. I do like that twist, where you put the object back, rather than find it already in the picture.

I can see it getting repetitive, but for now, I enjoyed it mostly. Still would not buy, with graphics like that.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Aug 11, 12 3:01 AM
I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I TOO AM ANGRY THAT AFTER THE DEMO IT STARTED ME ALL OVER AGAIN, I GOT TO ABOUT 6 SKETCHBOOK AND DONT WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A DIFFERENT GAME.BUT IF I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN EVERYTIME I SIGN OUT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK EVEN THO IT WAS ONLY 3,99. Shame on POPCAP this time it isnt BF;s fault.
too bad it was fun while it lasted and would have liked to see how it ended.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 11, 12 3:22 AM
I kind of like it, BUT I do not like the hidden object scenes, the pictures are too fuzzy and objects too small, I probably won't get it.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 11, 12 9:20 AM
gailssong wrote:I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I TOO AM ANGRY THAT AFTER THE DEMO IT STARTED ME ALL OVER AGAIN, I GOT TO ABOUT 6 SKETCHBOOK AND DONT WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A DIFFERENT GAME.BUT IF I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN EVERYTIME I SIGN OUT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK EVEN THO IT WAS ONLY 3,99. Shame on POPCAP this time it isnt BF;s fault.
too bad it was fun while it lasted and would have liked to see how it ended.

Calm down, okay? If the game is not working for you, just contact CS and they will take care of you. However, if you are running Win7, you may want to try running the game in compatibility mode, first, just to see if that makes a difference, since it is an older game.

Edited on 08/11/2012 at 9:21:52 AM PST

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 22, 12 6:02 PM
I purchased this game during the sale the sale this week-end and am very happy I found it.

I am thoroughly enjoying this little game and have had no problems with it saving so far.

I played the demo, then purchased, and entered and exited, played for a while and repeated the process and it took me right back to where I left off each time!

I guess they got the "not saving" problem fixed!

Thanks for the sale BFG!
BK

Go to: