bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 15, 13 3:06 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems some of you are experiencing with the game.

For those of you that experience an access violation error when you try to start playing the game, you might find some useful tips and tricks in our Access Violation help article.

If you have tried those steps already I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a closer look at everything and help you to solve the problem. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Apr 19, 13 11:04 AM
The first time of the download I had error code 5. I deleted the game and started again.
The next time I had an access violation and at the same time the game manager was "in a loop" - I had to finish the task with the task manager.
The third time I tried to download it and it said that I cannot demo the game because I played already 60 minutes.

My computer is three years old, was at the time I bought it state of the art with a very good gaming graphic card, the drivers are the newest that are to have and the system is at the moment completely updated.

Another game I cannot demo and therefore not buy.
It gets worse and worse.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 23, 13 2:31 AM
Heya Susanna2,

I'm so sorry to hear that the game is giving you so many problems to install, how frustrating!

Often when an installation fails so many times there could be some underlying problems that are causing these issues. You can find some easy steps that can help you check this our by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 3:07:44 AM PST

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Cannot complete game

[Post New]by emerance on May 9, 13 11:26 AM
I noticed somebody else has this same problem, but nobody's suggested a resolution. I got up to the volcano temple and have inserted the keys in the purple orb. Nothing happened, the gate's still closed. Apparently I didn't put them in correctly, but I cannot change them. They are stuck. So I cannot complete the game.

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 11:27:14 AM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 12:12 PM
Hey there emerance,

If uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't help then please go ahead and contact Customer Support about this issue. They'll do everything they can to help!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Go to: