Re:Annies' Millions - New HO Game!!!

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Apr 11, 09 7:51 AM
The switching back and forth drove me nuts...... I don't think it's worth keeping.....

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Apr 11, 09 7:58 AM
Annies Millions - all day play (with adds) gamehouse also have a easter deal another game 1 if you find the golden egg

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 11, 09 12:38 PM
I saw that game for a dollar, mel! One thing about those games is ya get to play them offline as well, so knowing that, I can put up with the ads. lol Just got thru testing Escape Rosecliff Island (beta tested it), now that's one game I might buy and that's saying a lot considering HOGs are not my favorite but there are a few out there I like and own. A few sites have an Easter sale going on. lol might have to check them out. lol

Journey_1
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by Journey_1 on Apr 11, 09 12:46 PM
melisten wrote:Annies Millions - all day play (with adds) gamehouse also have a easter deal another game 1 if you find the golden egg

Its a dload so its not all day play it's forever. but you only have today(Sat) to get it free @ GH. I liked it and the addys are very short and far and few. plus......

It's Free!!!!!!! What's not to like.

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Apr 11, 09 12:54 PM
Happy Easter fishies

Went looking for this game - found on gamehouse - yet found something else there - easter gift game 1 if find the easter egg.
A game BF does have yet - Sunset Studio Delux

Please BF these two games we would love to purchase here yet dont have

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Apr 11, 09 1:34 PM
I finished the demo yesterday and loved it. I'd buy it if it came to .

[Post New]by karamushka63 on Apr 19, 09 10:25 AM
Just played it on Gateway Games BFG please get this game, it's so much fun!!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 19, 09 4:41 PM
I guess I'm the only one whose opinion is that this is the WORST HOG I ever played, didn't even finish the full version, as I progressed on this shopping trip (which started out fun) it became impossible except a random click exercise. OK we are in a cosmetic boutique and supposed to find like lotion, or face cream but staring at shelves full of jars and bottles, containers, so small one can hardly tell difference in shapes or any visual clue what is in them. Same in art supply shop, how are we to know which liquid is in which bottle out of maybe 50. Ridiculous. And if trying to spend a million $ what are we doing picking up junk, furniture she needs and we buy a wood banana for $5. I guess in the end she would have to buy a million dollar home to put all this useless tasteless carp in. Or start a thrift shop? Or give it all to charity? I wouldn't know, I left unfinished going blind to find a real HOG to find objects, not a random click guessing game. Maybe if you finished it you can tell me what was enjoyable about it.

(Never saw a HOG I didn't like something about or redeeming value til this one, sorry Annie)

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Apr 19, 09 5:38 PM
I agree with you puzzle...Really didn't care for the game at all.

Re:Annies' Millions - New **** Game!!!

[Post New]by grape07758 on Mar 10, 10 5:17 AM
didn't see a timer. clicking on the hat/pink ribbon in the what looks like the walmart and doesn't work can not move forward. any ideas?

irishmist
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by irishmist on Mar 10, 10 5:45 AM
ok I'm really confused wasn't this game released in Feburary 2009? I searched the forums because I remember this game and it was released in 2009?

ketorax
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ketorax on Mar 10, 10 6:37 AM
Yes Irishmist, this game is over a year old . I played it free with ads on another site a couple of months ago. Not worth a credit in my opinion.

Edited on 03/10/2010 at 6:38:11 AM PST

[Post New]by lil_barracuda on Mar 10, 10 6:39 AM
I like it, its a cute game.

HELP - Anyone find the dolphin in the Pottery Barn scene?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 10, 10 10:49 AM
Hey Fishies!

Since we now have a full game forum for Annie's Millions, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over just to keep Chit-Chat nice and tidy.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: