Other HO games

[Post New]by scratchog on Dec 24, 13 5:24 PM
I'm just getting my wife interested in HO games and she's almost hooked. Like me, she enjoys finding objects with as few puzzles and adventures as possible.

We both enjoyed 100 per cent and the Letters From Nowhere and Christmas games. Can anyone tell me others games that are like that, just mainly hidden objects.

Would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks.

eaharo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Welcome to 100% Hidden Objects forum

[Post New]by eaharo on Dec 29, 13 9:35 PM
brucegarr wrote:The best HOG I have seen yet. This is what I am looking for in an HOG. No blog walkthroughs and no strategy guides. Pure fun.

eaharo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by eaharo on Dec 29, 13 9:42 PM
As soon a s I saw this I thought to myself that it just couldn't be true--am I really going to just get to look for things and not have to go through a blah,blah, blah story line with just the occasional HOG and yes, it is true! This is what attracted me to HOGs years ago. Then there was this seeping in of stories, I guess because people wanted to spice up HOGs a little. But now they are overgrown with story lines and plots and characters, all of which I sometimes like well enough, but sometimes I just wanna look for stuff. Great job Big Fish--give us more!

[Post New]by rlessely on Jan 14, 14 7:09 PM
I played nine windows and got three stars in each one. Where do I go from there? Is that the end of the game? I was expecting completion of the first nine would lead to a second nine and then a third, etc. If not this game is to short and not worth the price.

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 7:09:45 PM PST

[Post New]by saabbykay on Jan 25, 14 5:45 PM
I am playing flights of fancy: two doves and can not retrieve the owlet. What can I do

[Post New]by nowhareman on Feb 7, 14 2:56 PM
I am on Fates Carnival Playing the bonus chapter and I can work out how to play the organ I need help

[Post New]by pasopal on Feb 20, 14 3:43 PM
Love this game. Unfortunately, I'm through. Is there another Hidden Object game like this? No walk through, don't wanna build a village, no puzzles. Thanks!

[Post New]by Fab657 on Apr 15, 14 5:18 AM
Waiting for new screens ....

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 5:39:50 AM PST

34 credits for hidden objects

[Post New]by CloudDevAether on Apr 16, 14 6:25 PM
Subscribed to a plan a few years ago. I now have 34 game credits. I dont need them. worth 238$. Selling for 90$ or better offer. I have coupon codes for each and every one of them. Please add me on skype CloudDevAether or message me if your intrested. thank you

[Post New]by sarah1950 on Jul 4, 14 4:09 PM
what is the hidden object star look likr

[Post New]by cass4life on Aug 19, 14 4:52 PM
plz i need a guild to join in rooms of memory ty !!

[Post New]by Nick515 on Sep 19, 14 5:45 PM
I'm not getting credit for the objects I find in the Gypsy HO picture in the Chapter 1 Treasure Hunt. Has anyone else had trouble with this one?

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Sep 22, 14 3:10 PM
I have a suggestion for BF. In order to help fans of 100% HOG games, it would be great if the Storied HOG's and the 100% HOG's were listed separately. Most of the storied HOG's barely have any actual HOG's. But you can't tell the difference when you search for HOG's the results contain both mixed together.

(The same goes for Match 3 games).

[Post New]by littleaardvark on Sep 27, 14 8:27 AM
i played manny battles and win them also but i can not have my chests the game blocs and i must renew the game than so i lose 8 of 10

[Post New]by Elphick on Nov 11, 14 9:47 PM
Love this game...but I have finished all I can...how do I unlock thelittle brown boxes so I can continue

Edited on 02/14/2015 at 8:20:40 PM PST

[Post New]by lilyfrost on Dec 18, 14 10:35 AM
the timer really makes the game **** weird

[Post New]by Hedgieshut on Dec 23, 14 10:45 AM
I bought 2 new games 2 days ago and I can't find either one.

[Post New]by Hedgieshut on Dec 23, 14 10:47 AM
Thank you!

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 5, 15 4:06 AM
Well this forum sure needs a clean-up, umpteen pages of spam and irrelevant posts

I'm sure this game was a DD last week, and now it's COTW. I did try it, but frankly found it boring. I like a straightforward HOG now and then, but much prefer Big City Adventures or **** games such as the Amazing Adventures, Mystery PI, Vacation Quest etc.

Somehow this game, although awarding stars and having power-ups, doesn't seem like a fair challenge, it's as if the game is trying to trick you out simply by being awkward, rather than by being cleverly made
which spoils the fun

but give it a whirl, it might suit you

PS I've just spotted that a lot of this spam happened today, so mods if this is what you find every day, what a nightmare for you
and thanks for cleaning it all up, I'm in UK so up earlier than you

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 4:09:05 AM PST

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 7, 15 3:37 PM
Hey all cleared up tonight, thanks mods

but this forum still seems to be a general hotch potch of HOG game questions

rather than for this specific game...oh well, if peeps can't read the title properly

hah just spotted the **** in my last post.....I thought **** was part of Big Fish now?
I did buy the games on here
ooh my upper parts are all revolving

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 3:40:45 PM PST

Go to: