Re:Post any Royal Settlement 1450 technical issues here only

[Post New]by tracy123456789 on Apr 23, 13 1:20 PM
by the way you can put out fires by clicking on building and click on repair but you can only do this if you have enough worker if you aint take one off the other building to put out the fire

[Post New]by nmduensing on Apr 26, 13 6:02 AM
I'm pretty sure this is a technical issue. I can't seem to get past the first level. Everytime I beat the level I hit the quit button (since that is the only one that shows up) and it takes me back to the map. There is no other level that shows up and when I exit the game, I have to start over again and it does the same thing. I have done the uninstall/reinstall thing and nothing is working..... am I missing something?

I have red the help pages and nothing is there that can help me. It doesn't even show a profile has been created and it doesn't show that I even played the level. This is the second game that I bought, that has had tech issues and tech support doesn't seem to know how to fix it..... believe me they have tried.

getting frustrated since this game seemed like a good one at the time.

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 6:05:29 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 27, 13 2:45 AM
That definitely isn't right nmduensing!

Have you tried starting up the game under a new profile? I can't be sure but it sounds like there might be an issue with your current profile, so it is worth a shot?

If you still have trouble saving, I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

Game Not Saving

If the issue persists after trying this though, please feel free to reach out to our Tech Support Team and they will be happy to help and offer some more specific support.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/27/2013 at 3:01:01 AM PST

Go to: