Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Aug 24, 15 8:59 AM
kserksis wrote:i cant pass the third area at ice cave icant find the way to go and get the treasure please help me

Hi Kserksis,

The player wikia has maps for the ice cave. Just google for it and you should be good to go.

Erika

Re:Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum

[Post New]by pnpan10679 on Oct 21, 15 10:39 AM
Where can I find the refrigerator?

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Oct 22, 15 12:45 PM
pnpan10679 wrote:Where can I find the refrigerator?

Hi pnpan,

While many of the non-player characters have the refrigerator in their houses, it isn't something available to decorate your ranch. I will add it to the suggestion list.

Erika

[Post New]by pnpan10679 on Oct 23, 15 6:42 AM
Thank you!

[Post New]by Cer869 on Oct 24, 15 8:32 AM
ive finished the ice caves now what? everything is locked? i am level 120 ty for any help

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Oct 26, 15 8:54 AM
Cer869 wrote:ive finished the ice caves now what? everything is locked? i am level 120 ty for any help

Hi Cer,

If you've completed the Mountain Peak, then there is a new exit in the Avalanche Runoff zone for you to use and continue the story.

Erika

[Post New]by Cer869 on Oct 27, 15 1:06 PM
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

[Post New]by wiesvet on Dec 18, 15 3:30 AM
I've completed daily quests at Amicus Island, one of which is Lei yr friends, but forget to get the reward for quests and return to the Commons, now when I go back to the Island I can not get the reward, my character continue giving lei and it is not possible to get further dialogue to get the reward.

Will appreciate if smb can help. I reloaded game and reloaded browser, playing on Mac, using Safari.

thank you.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Dec 18, 15 12:31 PM
Hi Weisvet. this is the welcome post and your post might be better suited and more likely to be answered in the technical post, below in the stickies. if no one answers you, be sure to add a ticket. (bottom of game, centre green rectangle/support/top right)

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum

[Post New]by Discus3 on Dec 22, 15 4:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Bush **** 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bush **** 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Looking for a Moderator to answer this question:

Is this still the right place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bush **** 2 players?

Respectfully,

Discus3

[Post New]by whiskerface on Jan 11, 16 7:29 AM
I closed a jigsaw puzzle before I completed it, and now I can't figure out how to reopen it. Can anyone help? Whiskerface

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 11, 16 8:02 AM
whiskerface wrote:I closed a jigsaw puzzle before I completed it, and now I can't figure out how to reopen it. Can anyone help? Whiskerface

Hi Whiskerface, you should have looked for the last post you made in the main forum, (This is the welcome sticky) as Erika answered your post there:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/654898.page;jsessionid=8603779BA7ADEA31248D4799393646BD

You should be able to click on the puzzle piece that will show when you are standing in the field of bushes. (look to the upper left, blue puzzle piece) Clicking on it opens the puzzle to continue.

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 8:05:45 AM PST

[Post New]by whiskerface on Jan 11, 16 9:27 AM
Sorry, I missed that. But thank you.

[Post New]by dtrippin2u on May 15, 16 4:51 PM
How do you get the treasure boxes in ice ice elfy? I have slid everywhere.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 16, 16 1:36 PM
dtrippin2u wrote:How do you get the treasure boxes in ice ice elfy? I have slid everywhere.

The player-made wikia has the picture with the solution for how to slide to each treasure chest, if you look on the Secret Area 62 page.

Go to: