Re:Post any The Secret Order: Masked Intent technical issues here only

[Post New]by pregnantgoblin on Apr 20, 13 11:21 AM
Well finally after waiting 9 hours patiently for it to download, it finally has! So pleased, lets hope it was worth the wait

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Apr 20, 13 12:29 PM
Well, I deleted the installation files and once again started it downloading and it is finally there. Only 12 hours altogether, about 2 hrs since it started for the 3rd time.
Just hope it now runs ok.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Apr 20, 13 2:25 PM
It's 22.24 here in the UK, and I'm finally past downloading and into installing - I am also going to bed so I will get up tomorrow and play the TGT a day late, and hope that tomorrow's TGT is a little less tardy.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 20, 13 3:02 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm glad to hear that the game is installed, and I hope you enjoy it! We definitely want to help speed up your downloads, and we are looking into why this is happening when you run into longer download times. If you'd like to help us look into why this is occurring, please send a Dr. Felix Report over to our Tech Support Team so they can gather as much information as possible.

Hopefully we can get your downloads sped up so you can get to gaming quicker!

bfgSeine

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by ElderJen on Apr 20, 13 11:57 PM
I gave up yesterday after 5 hours at about 40% and finished the download this morning in under a minute! It's a mystery but I am happy now. Lovely day here in the UK so have a good one you all.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 23, 13 12:55 AM
Heya ElderJen,

It's great to hear that your download finished so fast the next day!

If you experience download issues right after a game has been released, please mind that this could also be connected to the server you are connected to. When a game is released, each region usually accesses a certain server. If you are one of the first to download the game the servers usually still need to set up the download for this particular game. As soon as this has happened the following downloads will be faster.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

thebud1
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by thebud1 on Apr 24, 13 1:59 PM
Ive been trying to download this game for a week now, its keeps giving me different codes a 4 or a 5, several other games Ive had a few problems with, others I havent, had my computer checked out and clean up, no problems, it will download and then I get a code,

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 24, 13 2:59 PM
Hi thebud1,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into problems with downloads and games playing. Since it sounds like this is happening with multiple games, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can look into that for you further.

We definitely want you to be able to download your games and enjoy them!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by eisgeach on Apr 21, 14 6:41 AM
Same here, so frustrating, believe it or not this game was downloading yesterday for more than 7 hours, and then it crashed, still trying to download it today and just as slow, really putting me off buying any more games....
Just to add, I am also in the UK Scotland ...
Still trying to download this is my 4th attempt, I am now at 91%.....

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 12:32:39 PM PST

Go to: