Funny Things You Peeps Do

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Funny Things You Peeps Do

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 9, 13 7:23 AM
One of my peeps who is a single female, walked into the bedroom just now to watch the rain by the window. She then walked to the doorway, turned around, & her status was "smelling the room" lol..what is that?

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 7:25:17 AM PST

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on May 9, 13 2:37 PM
Hi everyone!

I don't think this is funny, but one of my peeps has been sick four times in a row! Let me explain: I work full time, so I check up on the game twice a day. When I came home from work today, one of my peeps was sick... again!!! - To the point where he was extremely weak... Luckily, there were some multi-vitamins at the flea market; after eating them, my peep went from extremely weak to just weak. I think I should check up on him now...

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 9, 13 5:07 PM
This isnt a funny one but its something that I've never seen before even in vf1.A few minutes ago I got one of my couples to try to make a baby, they were there longer than usual, but they finally conceived. Afterwards for about 20-30 seconds they stayed on the bed making kissing sounds so I clicked on them. Status was "cuddling". Awww, so sweet, lol...I have never seen that before. Has anyone else had this?

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on May 10, 13 3:12 AM
The dad of one of my families got the fakebook notification with the boxes. After reading he took a nap sitting in front of the computer.

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on May 17, 13 1:34 PM
I had a kid born who didn't look anything like his father, but...looked exactly like the gardener! HMMMM...could there be some hanky-panky going on in these families!?!

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on May 19, 13 7:18 AM
At the moment, the house is owned by the fifth generation of home owners. Every generation had six children, and the funny thing is that they always had their six kids through only 5 pregnancies.

The second generation had 6 kids through 5 pregnancies because 1 child was adopted (random event), and every other genaration had six kids through 5 pregnancies because of having twins.

Now, if only the next generation could have two sets of triplets...

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on May 26, 13 7:56 AM
I've just had the ugliest peep ever! I would never say anything like this about a real person, but since our peeps aren't real, I can talk about it. My peep's face looks like that of a pig, because it looks like she has a snout, and her hair is so messy, she looks like a wet dog! Has anybody else had this peep?

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 26, 13 12:04 PM
Michou3 wrote:I've just had the ugliest peep ever! I would never say anything like this about a real person, but since our peeps aren't real, I can talk about it. My peep's face looks like that of a pig, because it looks like she has a snout, and her hair is so messy, she looks like a wet dog! Has anybody else had this peep?

LMBO. I haven't had that one. We don't have the wolfman in VF2. I kinda miss him.

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on May 27, 13 3:09 PM
My peeps were trying for a baby when the female decided to go to sleep in the middle of it. What a turn-off!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 27, 13 3:21 PM
I opened up one of my families to find the 15 year old daughter "driving like daddy." I've also had 14 and 15 year olds making sandcastles and hugging the bear and 17 year olds jumping on the bed.

[Post New]by CandyFlossBomb on May 28, 13 1:21 PM
I bought a kitten and it never stops eating, but if I can't find it, I click its bowl and it comes running in! It also sits next to the table and meows at the peeps while they are eating..awh

Something must have been a bit glitchy but my little boy walked into the toilet straight after the dad walked in.. o.O

[Post New]by OrionsRose on May 28, 13 5:12 PM
Mine consistently shut off the shower just after someone else has gotten in...how rude!

I kinda like that the older kids still play.
Not sure I'm thrilled though that the game says things like "driving like daddy" and "cooking like mommy." I can't help feeling just a tiny bit offended by those sexist comments.

Edited on 05/28/2013 at 5:12:54 PM PST

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on May 30, 13 4:32 PM
One of my mom peeps was carrying her new baby around the yard and stopped to cuddle! I thought that was rather sweet.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 31, 13 7:57 AM
Yesterday, just for fun, I thought I would put the 54-year-old dad on the Playhouse to see what he would do. LOL! He started playing on it like a kid, making the childish giggle and the other kid noises. It was funny!

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on May 31, 13 8:33 AM
I just caught the four year old PLAYING IN THE TOILET! Splashing and giggling noises! What's next?

[Post New]by clshannon75 on May 31, 13 3:31 PM
I had one couple who insisted on making their babies on one of the kid's beds...geesh. Maybe because their bed was a boring cheap one and the kid bed was a Gothic fancy one, I don't know, but they went there every time. Plus when it was time to die, the one went there to die!

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jun 1, 13 8:42 AM
This is a funny thing my animals do: I have one ef each, so I have many animals. It seems they tend to hang around in "clusters"; I often see 4, 5 or more animals in the same place at the same time!

Since this feature was added at the last minute, maybe the developpers forgot to program the animals to interact with each other; they never seem to be aware of each other's presence.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jun 1, 13 8:58 AM
This morning when I went to check on one of my families, the dad was standing still in front of the refrigerator taking a nap! They were nearly out of food too! Is he eating in his sleep?

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 1, 13 9:19 AM
kayette wrote:This morning when I went to check on one of my families, the dad was standing still in front of the refrigerator taking a nap! They were nearly out of food too! Is he eating in his sleep?

LOL! I had one who was working on his career and I noticed that he was just standing there, so I clicked on him. He was taking a nap! He must've thought his job was boring!

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Jun 1, 13 12:23 PM
Today I got a e-mail from the dad: "Um...I don't know how to put this...the kitchen smells funky! Ideas?"
I checked the kitchen and saw that the trash can was full.

I bought the trampoline and put the 16 years old boy on it. He jumped a few times until he felt. Then he walked away playing the drum. Maybe he thought this is not so dangerous.

Go to: