latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:A few tips & strategies I've picked up along the way, thought I'd share....

[Post New]by latinavixn on Apr 26, 13 3:56 PM
lakitten wrote:Are you able to sell back old furniture?

You can sell old furniture by dragging it to the curb just outside the gates. However, you dont get back full price for it. I havent sold anything other than the old dirty couch that they give in the beginning and that sold for $17.00 instead of the $45.00 that the store says its worth.

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:A few tips & strategies I've picked up along the way, thought I'd share....

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 5, 13 6:02 AM
A few minutes ago the husband died in one of my families, he was 61, his wife is 58. As with all of them when they die, they mourn the dead and become depressed. This is a first for me...usually it takes more work than this but.....

In the time it took her to walk from the bedroom to the entrance of the large room on the 2nd floor, she went from being depressed to "a bit blue". Once she started out of the bedroom immediately following his death her status was "preparing a meal", so I praised her, gave her vitamins, and a banana. Literally in seconds she went from depressed to blue. So it isnt always necessary to pay for the expensive therapy session, especially when they are this advanced in age, its kind of a waste of money. This may not work for every peep but its worked for a few of mine by giving them praise. This is the first time I tried the vitamins and healthy snack though. Either she really didnt love Logan & she was faking it the whole time ( I never really cared for her anyway...lol...kinda lazy) or it just really isnt necessary to spend all that money on a therapist.

Go to: