my tribe 2

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:my tribe 2

[Post New]by lastdomino on Mar 16, 14 1:32 PM
In the facebook version, you had the ability to move on to a new island but leave 20 back at the last island - eventually you would have many islands. The goal for that was to get to a population of 1,000.

There were a lot of cool new options in the facebook version. With this much time, it would be cool to do so much more - 'free' game like My Singing Monsters is 'free'.

Powers That Be: Please consider getting a My Tribe 2 made!!!!!!!

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Apr 8, 14 10:38 PM
I can't imagine another game site being begged to make a game 2 of anything, and totally ignore the ppl who support their gaming site. Seems they feel their site fans of are no importance. I've seen next to no games of any real interest to me in months. I'm not into 'Who Dunnit', ghosts, blood shed, etc. I like casual games like My Tribe. I like 'fun' games, colorful games, uplifting games. But what has been coming through in the area is just plain junk. The few games I have tried and bought, I tire of after it's completed. I know there are better games at other sites but I didn't want to have 2 game accounts. So, guess I'm leaving bigfish and going elsewhere.

Toots23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Toots23 on May 6, 14 11:14 AM
Just to keep this issue in front of the powers that be...I would love to have a new "Tribe". Additions should include additional buildings, ie hospital, dining area, etc. I still play this game all the time even though it was one of the first games I purchased from BFG.

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lastdomino on May 9, 14 8:42 AM
To : The Powers That Be: Please, Please, Please build an updated version of My Tribe with cool new stuff and stuff from the facebook version. This is my mostest favoritest game ever and I am not fond of other games that are almost like it - i LIKE THIS GAME. Please make a '2'.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Jun 10, 14 11:37 PM
And yet, after all this time, we are completely ignored. Nice.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Jun 10, 14 11:44 PM
What's that saying about a noisy wheel get the grease? *hehe* Well, I'm starting to go to other forums and making a post saying we want Island Tribe 2. This forum is apparently Bigfish dead..... soooo, come on and do your noisy part too ;-)

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jun 22, 14 7:47 AM
I want My Tribe 2 as well. But I prefer it to be in a downloadable PC version and NOT an online pay as you play game NOR for Facebook or whatever. I live in a rural area and don't have access to unlimited data through cable so I can't stay online endlessly. I am soooo disappointed that Totem Tribe is going to that online format only. I simply can't play. PLEEEEZE make a regular My Tribe 2!

I am still waiting for a Plantasia 2 as well. One of my favorite games of ALL TIME. LOL since it's been almost ten years I guess we'll never see a sequel.

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lastdomino on Jul 3, 14 12:35 PM
elizaew wrote:I want My Tribe 2 as well. But I prefer it to be in a downloadable PC version and NOT an online pay as you play game NOR for Facebook or whatever. I live in a rural area and don't have access to unlimited data through cable so I can't stay online endlessly. I am soooo disappointed that Totem Tribe is going to that online format only. I simply can't play. PLEEEEZE make a regular My Tribe 2!

I am still waiting for a Plantasia 2 as well. One of my favorite games of ALL TIME. LOL since it's been almost ten years I guess we'll never see a sequel.

i fear you may be right - no response from BFG probably is our answer . . . i really wish they would make My Tribe 2.

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Jul 4, 14 10:50 PM
I'm really hoping for a My Tribe 2. There's so much more they can add to it. I like the idea of leaving some tribes people behind when moving to a new island - can you even do that in this game?

I'm not sure I'd like a pay-to-play game, though. I just want to download it and be able to play it forever. But at this point, any kind of sequel to My Tribe sounds great.

Go to: