bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Aquascapes technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 12, 13 3:16 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing!

shripch - It sure can be frustrating to wait for a download! I'm glad it worked out in the end though. please get in touch with our Tech Support if you keep experiencing these issues.

Lazyhab - As bfgBaikal's tips didn't solve the problem for you yet, you could always have a look at our Game Not Saving help article as well to see if that will solve the problem.

caseymom - It sounds like some files in your game might not be working properly and keep you from picking up that item. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game could fix the problem though as it will make sure that all files are in good shape!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on May 12, 13 3:29 PM
Like CaseyMom I also found a problem -- on level 40 -- looks like that level was a problem for many others

The final object was hidden under the banner at the top and you cannot select it.

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on May 12, 13 3:44 PM
It is not the files causing the problem...they hid the last gold item behind the header. When you hit the hint it circles the header and if you click there, nothing happens. I have found in several areas they hid stuff behind stuff but you usually need the item in front first or they let you click and collect the hidden item. But not this time, it is on tank 4 by the way. I will just move on to another tank.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 13, 13 3:13 AM
Heya Fishies,

Since it seems that uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't fix the problem for you I would definitely recommend you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know about that problem so they can look into it further.

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on May 15, 13 8:10 AM
It seems like the more stuff and fish I add to a tank, the slower it becomes. The cursor floats and it's almost impossible to clean the algae and feed. I'm on Bowl 4 and ready to give it up because of this.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 15, 13 10:46 AM
Hey mkastor,

That definitely shouldn't be happening in the game!

It may help to make sure that all other programs on your computer are closed out before playing. These can often take up the needed game resources, so only having the game open can help with issues like this.

Also checking for any video card drivers or trying out some of the steps from the following help article may help as well:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the game continues to play slowly then one of our Reps from Tech Support can definitely take a closer look using a Dr. Felix. Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks and I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 15, 13 2:10 PM
Yes! my problem with the last gold item is on HO Level 115...So reading the posts and not having any problems with other items...will do the uninstall/re-install to see if this may get it to work???

Lets...

E.T.A: LEFT GM...GOT HERE TO POST...POSTED...WENT BACK TO GM B/C WAS GOING TO UNINSTALL/RE-INSTALL...INSTEAD WENT TO GAME ICON...HIT PLAY...GOT A DIFFERENT SCREENSHOT OF LEVEL 115...IT WORKED!

Thanks all for the helpful info plus that thread posted here also concerning the 'helicopter level' gold ...

Edited on 05/15/2013 at 6:25:21 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 16, 13 6:03 AM
Delighted to see this letsdoit - thanks for sticking with it and hoping you enjoy the game now!

bfgBaikal

Aquascapes Screensaver Issue

[Post New]by _jb1984 on May 17, 13 7:27 PM
I am having a little of a problem with my screensaver, which is having the fishes tell me in there comment bubble to press the "Green Button" in the screensaver which there is none. Can you tell me how to fix this problem because I love all of the Fishdom games and this is the only one having the problem?!? Thank you!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 19, 13 3:27 AM
Heya _jb1984, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that the green button doesn't want to appear.

It could be that some of the files for your game aren't working properly, which could cause the green button to disappear. In these cases we found that uninstalling and reinstalling the game often helps to solve these problems as it will get all files back into place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by allytia on May 27, 13 8:52 AM
Sometimes when I switch between tanks, the game just closes. When I reopen it, everything I had done is gone. I have to either stay in one tank, or close the game after buying anything or feeding/cleaning to not lose progress. Makes it hard to get the timed awards.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 28, 13 7:08 AM
Heya allytia, welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like your computer might have some problems with the game seeing that it always crashes in the same situation. It could help to make sure that all your software is up-to-date with the steps that you can find here.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Aquascapes technical issues regarding tools

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jun 13, 13 4:37 PM
I love fishdom3 and aquascapes. I do, however, have one minor annoyance with aquascapes. In fishdome3, the sponge and fish food tools attach to the cursor and give good control of them.

In aquascapes, the cursor leads the tools and as such fine control is lost and somewhat irritating.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Jul 6, 13 8:04 PM
Dear Techie, I'm on level 189 on my Dell laptop running Windows 7. I just bought a new Dell running Windows 8 and I downloaded Aquascapes and began playing from the beginning. Now, about every 20-30 minutes into the game it crashes or should I say it shuts down as if I exited out of the game. I have no idea why this is happening. There is no error message...it just sends me to the BigFish Game Manager where I can click on Play Again. What the???

BarbiW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BarbiW on Jul 9, 13 12:06 PM
I am also running this game with Windows 8 and am having the same problem where sometimes when I switch between tanks the game just shuts down and when I reopen it I have lost whatever shells/stars etc I have just earned. It would be nice to have some sort of fix for this seeming problem with Windows 8.
Thanks.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 9, 13 2:09 PM
Hi Warlady1 and BarbiW,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is shutting down on you like that. One thing that you might try is updating any game related software programs or drivers using our help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those tips aren't working, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to dig deeper into that for you and hopefully find a fix!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by myrajoon on Aug 23, 13 1:21 PM
nikshijay wrote:I bought the game and played until level 25. It tells me to find all the gold but the last one is behind the title bar on top and I can't get it to click or move ahead until then. Help!

I am having the same issue - did you ever get it resolved?

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Aug 26, 13 3:21 PM
BarbiW wrote:I am also running this game with Windows 8 and am having the same problem where sometimes when I switch between tanks the game just shuts down and when I reopen it I have lost whatever shells/stars etc I have just earned. It would be nice to have some sort of fix for this seeming problem with Windows 8.
Thanks.

I'm having the same difficulty and as my computer came with Windows 8, I am not seeing the same thing your tech support is posting to fix the game. What tech support offers is for earlier versions of Windows or an advanced version of Windows 8. Please help, because even when I click on the tech support in this forum, it takes me to a list of ALL the forums. I'm getting really irritated with this game that previously worked on Windows 7 and keeps crashing on Windows 8, and which Windows 8 compatibility troubleshooter says that the program is an incompatible program (it even crashers when running it in the troubleshooter mode)

Edited on 08/26/2013 at 3:22:31 PM PST

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Aug 28, 13 5:46 PM
LindaJ1956 wrote:
BarbiW wrote:I am also running this game with Windows 8 and am having the same problem where sometimes when I switch between tanks the game just shuts down and when I reopen it I have lost whatever shells/stars etc I have just earned. It would be nice to have some sort of fix for this seeming problem with Windows 8.
Thanks.

I'm having the same difficulty and as my computer came with Windows 8, I am not seeing the same thing your tech support is posting to fix the game. What tech support offers is for earlier versions of Windows or an advanced version of Windows 8. Please help, because even when I click on the tech support in this forum, it takes me to a list of ALL the forums. I'm getting really irritated with this game that previously worked on Windows 7 and keeps crashing on Windows 8, and which Windows 8 compatibility troubleshooter says that the program is an incompatible program (it even crashers when running it in the troubleshooter mode)

OK, tech support chat is down and this is extremely irritating. Does anyone in tech support even read these message boards?

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Sep 1, 13 6:09 PM
I LOVE this game, but unfortunately it has a Windows 8 bug that cannot be resolved that starts when you acquire your 3rd tank. No matter what you do as far as game compatibility or lowering DPI settings, the game begins to crash. I have been in contact with PlayRix (PlayRix was even so kid as to send me the Collector's Edition of the game) about this as well as in the tech forum and nothing seems to work. It's really frustrating as I do love the game, and hope that Big Fish and PlayRix can find a fix to this problem soon.

Go to: