Reviews for Aquascapes

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Reviews for Aquascapes

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Sep 18, 13 4:03 PM
LindaJ1956 wrote:I LOVE this game, but unfortunately it has a Windows 8 bug that cannot be resolved that starts when you acquire your 3rd tank. No matter what you do as far as game compatibility or lowering DPI settings, the game begins to crash. I have been in contact with PlayRix (PlayRix was even so kid as to send me the Collector's Edition of the game) about this as well as in the tech forum and nothing seems to work. It's really frustrating as I do love the game, and hope that Big Fish and PlayRix can find a fix to this problem soon.

Great news! I found the file from Windows to make Aquascapes work on Windows 8. All you need to do is download the Microsoft C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86)- 11.0.5027 file and the game now works like a charm! I now have 10 gorgeous tanks and am totally hooked! Love this game, it's so addictive!

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by forneymary on May 13, 14 12:57 PM
this is a nice combination of my two favorite things; hidden objects and fish tanks. i was hooked from the start and kept making new goals for shutting it down to clean house. it was just what the day off needed. and as a daily deal i couldnt say no to the price.

[Post New]by GracieMaeEllie55 on May 15, 14 7:57 PM
I like the aquascapes game.Very peaceful and can't talk to the fish,their always
asking where do i work,oh free money, lets blow her money etc etc, I'm worried
what do i do when i leave the game for a long time.Will my fish die>?

[Post New]by Mgnifcnt on Aug 7, 14 7:19 AM
I've seen better fish tank games... Selection of items is a little odd, and it's lacking harmony of style. I would say the same thing about hidden object scenes, but maybe I am just not that much into it.

Go to: