jjoyz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Expedition: Amazon

[Post New]by jjoyz on Jun 1, 09 8:08 PM
Lilyr, in the hope you can help us PLEASE: the slingshot we can't find is in the room with the beetle altar, where you rescue the loony professor from the plant. The "container" in the inventory comes from the altar. The heart and ring are lost in the room with the giant spider, of course on the same level. There are 3 places in that room where you can use an inventory item, but the container is rejected in all of them. One spot's under the spider's legs, one's over the ball bat near it, one's at the gargoyle on the floor to the left. There is one place in the altar room, on the altar, where you can use an inventory item, but the container is rejected there, too. The other rooms have said we found everything in them, so there shouldn't be any items we missed. The stupid container must work somewhere.

jjoyz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jjoyz on Jun 1, 09 8:10 PM
Fredlodge, use the bolt cutters on the door of the other rail car. Search for the bluing of the cursor. Inside you'll find a puzzle thing. Replace the broken lightbulb. Pour the gas in the funnel, and use the hint for help.

[Post New]by mariesco on Jun 3, 09 8:47 AM
jjoyz wrote:Fredlodge, use the bolt cutters on the door of the other rail car. Search for the bluing of the cursor. Inside you'll find a puzzle thing. Replace the broken lightbulb. Pour the gas in the funnel, and use the hint for help.

Where do I find the gas, this is doing my head in!!!

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jun 20, 09 2:17 AM
I AM STUCK WATCHING THREE SNAKES GO UP AND DOWN TO ALL LEVELS.
I AM GOING BOSSEYED....H E L P WHAT IS THE CATCH?
MAGI

[Post New]by corinthians318 on Apr 1, 10 11:13 AM
I am about to pull my hair out. I have replayed the same level about six times and used every hint every time. I CANNOT FIND THE STINKIN CROWBAR! AND OF COURSE ITS BLUE AND ITS THERE IS NO OTHER LEVEL TO CONTINUE TO. AHHH. Can someone tell me where the thing is. THe flower is blue and two other items are blue but there is only one blue item. ahhhhhh

Its the level with the glowing blue flowers, the fountain on the right and in a doorway is a stone man on a chair with a slot that glows blue on the left of the door.

Edited on 04/01/2010 at 11:16:02 AM PST

[Post New]by maggie212 on Apr 7, 10 8:34 PM
I am having trouble as well finding the crowbar. Any help???????

[Post New]by maggie212 on Apr 7, 10 8:40 PM
maggieblue wrote:THIS GAME LIKE RETURN TO RAVENHURST HAS A STRATEGY GUIDE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD. IT HAS HELPED ME A LOT.

Where oh where do you find the stratagey guide for this one. We are stumped at finding the crowbar

[Post New]by JDTagish on Apr 26, 10 12:33 AM
rebeltex wrote:Help!! I can't figure out to get the slingshot (blue item) in the last set of puzzles which is preventing me from getting the ring and heart which are the last 2 blue items (I think?). Also cn't figure out to use the crystal ball that's in my inventory. Can someone please help? I've been stuck on this for days!

In the first map, there is a glowing blue plant - use the container on it. It will become one piece and go back in your pack. Go the the second map, and put the container back where you found it. That will give you your slingshot.

Go to the third map. Click/tap on the ring under the spider with the twitchy legs. Use the slingshot there, and the ring will fall down. Put the ring on the little statue next to the well that doesn't have one. It will open and that is where the heart is.

[Post New]by ulicinco on Jul 27, 10 9:33 PM
I'm so stuck! I can't find the spaceship!?

[Post New]by jrmoly on Oct 24, 10 5:51 AM
I have this game on my iphone and am totally stuck on the steam pipes puzzle. I cannot complete it and can't seem to skip it
Please help before I delete it!!

[Post New]by lindamomr1 on Oct 24, 10 7:08 PM
I think I'm nearly to the end.......put the steam pipes together. I've gotten this far before,but am permanenty stuck. I'm in a little garden, with a stone guard in a cut-out in the mountain and to the left of him is a little slot in the wall. I need the tire iron highlighted in blue to go any further. Clickin on hint only highlights the fact that I need this tire iron.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I would certainly appreciate it
Thank you

Sparty94
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Sparty94 on Oct 25, 10 10:02 AM
Sorry, but I've got to vent......Why is it that even when a "PC" game has been translated into "MAC-speak" the Strategy Guide IS NOT? I almost bought one for this game only to find----YET AGAIN that the only one is for PC's and can't be read by our MAC's?????????????? WHEN WILL THEY BE AVAILABLE??

IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR AND GOOD BUSINESS SENSE TO OFFER THE SAME TO BOTH CAMPS!!

When I was a newbie at buying and playing computer games, I bought the strategy guide for The Elixir of Immortality FROM THE MAC SITE-but it only works for PC's!!

Yes, I saw the message, but thought it was talking availability etc...and purchased it so fast (to "answer a question") that it wasn't until after I couldn't open it, I realized that it was a cautionary note!

Never dreamed that PC items would be advertised and sold on a MAC site.!

WHY AM I "RANTING?" BECAUSE I ALMOST DID IT AGAIN!!

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD HAVE SOMEONE LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME A CREDIT OR REFUND??

FRUSTRATED IN GR!

SPARTY94

bdaniell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bdaniell on Dec 30, 10 9:33 AM
WHERE IS THE STRAGEY GUIDE FOR THIS GAME...STUCK, STUCK, STUCK, WHERE I NEED TO GET THE CROWBAR AND PUT THE LEVER IN THE STATUE,...BEEN STUCK FOR DAYS!

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 30, 10 9:36 AM
LOL.

bdaniell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bdaniell on Dec 30, 10 11:04 AM
honestly I think this is where we go to get help...not laughed at.....not very nice.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 30, 10 4:20 PM
Hey bdaniell,

This tip might help:

cesse47 wrote:They crowbar is behind the seated statue. You need to find a lever to use on the blue cursor area to the left of the statue.

Good luck!

-bfgArnoStyx

Re "gas" for the "light bulbs engine":Tips and Tricks for Hidden Expedition: Amazon

[Post New]by SharNunes on Jan 30, 11 8:29 PM
I have gotten to the Mini" puzzle, and can't find any gas that someone wrote about in a previous post.

Where do I find it? How far back do I have to go?

Many thanks!

[Post New]by crcarp on Feb 5, 11 9:06 PM
Can't figure out how to get the fish out of the pot. Is there a pan in another screen?

[Post New]by robindoreen1 on Feb 13, 11 5:35 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:I AM STUCK WATCHING THREE SNAKES GO UP AND DOWN TO ALL LEVELS.
I AM GOING BOSSEYED....H E L P WHAT IS THE CATCH?
MAGI

need help - almost done

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Feb 13, 11 7:43 PM
what do I do with the crowbar

Go to: