Welcome to Farm Up forum

allibee4d
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by allibee4d on Jul 2, 13 4:00 PM
For any of you who are concerned that you will have to use real money, please rest assured that this is not the case. I've reached level 31, just by playing the game the best i could. Hope that helps Enjoy this wonderful little game, absolutely gratis!

[Post New]by willdrag on Jul 9, 13 5:01 AM
I am trying to get some help.I got the game I think by the free version. I started to play it and as soon as I got to the school building Ihave had no quests and can't build any buildings. I can't do anything but farm,buy and sell and clean up I have nowhere to tell me about quests. I have no help buttons. I don't know what to do.I keep asking and asking for some help. Do I uninstall it and reinstall it or what? I'm on Windows 8. Does that make a difference, I have no husband, grandma,or grandpa I have no idea abut these recipes etc I keep seeing on the forum or what they mean. I have no guide at all as to what to do,I can't just keep on farming. I keep getting lots of money and up to level 24 just by farming but can't do anything else. So please please can someone help me. My name is willdrag. Thank you so much ifc you can help me.

[Post New]by Flintstar on Jul 15, 13 8:47 PM
Yes I was wondering why I cant go to other cities? I have 3 unlocked but it says I have the max number of quests? Am I doing something wrong cause i tried going when I only had 2 quests?

[Post New]by Flintstar on Jul 15, 13 8:52 PM
willdrag wrote: I am trying to get some help.I got the game I think by the free version. I started to play it and as soon as I got to the school building Ihave had no quests and can't build any buildings. I can't do anything but farm,buy and sell and clean up I have nowhere to tell me about quests. I have no help buttons. I don't know what to do.I keep asking and asking for some help. Do I uninstall it and reinstall it or what? I'm on Windows 8. Does that make a difference, I have no husband, grandma,or grandpa I have no idea abut these recipes etc I keep seeing on the forum or what they mean. I have no guide at all as to what to do,I can't just keep on farming. I keep getting lots of money and up to level 24 just by farming but can't do anything else. So please please can someone help me. My name is willdrag. Thank you so much ifc you can help me.

Thats not good You may have to uninstall it.... I ended up with husband and grandpa before i got the school. It might have lost a couple files when it was downloading, I've had this happen to me before. Hope this helps

[Post New]by ILoveMyWifeyy on Jul 19, 13 11:03 PM
Hey Guys c: I Need help.. Anything That Will Help Me.. Im On Levl 8 Thanks!(:

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Jul 20, 13 3:05 PM
ILoveMyWifeyy wrote:Hey Guys c: I Need help.. Anything That Will Help Me.. Im On Levl 8 Thanks!(:

Try the thread titled: "THINGS I WISH I HAD KNOWN WHEN I STARTED"

Also, read threads that sound interesting, players have posted a lot of information in threads here and I have learned a ton just by paging through existing threads. If you have a specific question start a new thread for help on that topic.

Happy farming!

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by principiante64 on Jul 24, 13 6:38 AM
Hi,
I'm trying to build Jennifer's house but I have some problems: an icon tells me that I need 5 woods, and I have a lot more: besides that, when I click on the house a writing appears saying "there is no path there": how can I make this path?
I can't put the paths of the shop, because the house is a red zone, so how can I solve this matter?
I hope you can help me (and forgive me if my english is not good, but it's not my language)

[Post New]by Daisirose44 on Jul 25, 13 7:19 AM
Hi, I am on level 13 and cant get the quest to build the guest house, I have the husband here but that is all, does anyone know when the guest house quest comes along please so that I can get Granma here?

[Post New]by cebunny on Jul 26, 13 5:59 PM
I have read over some of the post and it seems like the answer on how to zoom back was not given....does anyone know how to zoom back in on the farm? i dont even know how i zoomed out

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Jul 27, 13 2:57 PM
I use my mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

I WANT TO ZOOM OUT!

[Post New]by VIKKITORIAKERNOW on Jul 29, 13 6:28 AM
angel021717 wrote:Ok. Has anyone else had this problem? I was playing along just fine then all of a sudden I can back to my game and I am looking down on the farm instead of being up close and personal...I haven't "zoomed out"..in fact can't see a zoom out option...I don't want to be so far away from the farm..It makes it harder to see the animals and the other items I need to collect. Help?

I WANT TO ZOOM OUT!

[Post New]by VIKKITORIAKERNOW on Jul 29, 13 6:30 AM
cebunny wrote:I have read over some of the post and it seems like the answer on how to zoom back was not given....does anyone know how to zoom back in on the farm? i dont even know how i zoomed out

I figured out how to zoom back in on a laptop!!!

[Post New]by VIKKITORIAKERNOW on Jul 29, 13 7:06 AM
On mouse pad use 2 fingers to zoom in much like you would on a Iphone. Hope this helps everyone! Was annoying me a lot!

[Post New]by malidreams on Aug 2, 13 6:01 AM
TO EVERYONE HAVING ISSUES GETTING GRANDMA, i have done it, i too had issues, you have to complete what seems like a ton of quests first, then jeninfer will activate the repair house quest, the first thing is jen will do the landscapeing which i believe requires 15 water and takes around an hour or so, then, you will be promted again by her to start the 2 stage, which is stone work by husband, the 3 rd stage is 15 bricks, i believe you have to have your brick, and sawmill up and running, i also have my snack shop and canning factory set up, follow all quests and she will arrive im on level 15 so it does happen, i hope this helps

[Post New]by mrmrmrmrmr on Aug 2, 13 11:03 AM
Im at level 22 now. And I have the same quests now. Some of them I can't manage -such as building snack bar, because I already have one. Also can't use the map, because it always says that I have too much quests on the farm. What shall I do?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 3, 13 8:13 AM
mrmrmrmrmr wrote:Im at level 22 now. And I have the same quests now. Some of them I can't manage -such as building snack bar, because I already have one. Also can't use the map, because it always says that I have too much quests on the farm. What shall I do?

It should "read" the fact that you have already the snack bar. I don't know if this is an issue for contacting tech support (a more experienced farmer-fishy should swim by here) but there are two options: (a) get rid of the quest with some gold coins (each quest gives you this option in its window) or (b)sell it and build a new one. I would go for the (a) option.

As for the other quests, since there is a limited number of active quests on the left of your screen, if you find a quest impossible to complete (e.g. they require something from 5 levels later) I would buy (get rid of) it by the amount of golden coins required, so I can open up a space for another one that will pop up from someone in the farm or, of course, from the map.
Notice that by getting rid of the quests with the gold coins you don't actually get the work done (e.g. you don't gather actually 50 garlics or you don't actually get something built).
Hope it helps.

[Post New]by Faerieschyld on Aug 5, 13 12:42 PM
How do I get the husband to appear? I'm at level 12.

[Post New]by patricia92243 on Aug 5, 13 2:43 PM
On laptop, use the plus + or minus - sign to zoom in or out. See that question a lot.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 5, 13 3:06 PM
Faerieschyld wrote:How do I get the husband to appear? I'm at level 12.

I think there is a quest demanding a few tomatoes that triggers his presence.

Gator51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gator51 on Aug 15, 13 6:17 PM
When i click on the house it states something about " there is not path here" What does that mean? What do i have to do to repair the house?

Go to: