chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Changed my mind!

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 15, 13 12:47 PM
I re-posted something that I had already posted and I can't figure out how to delete this post! LOL

Edited on 10/30/2013 at 10:47:41 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 2-12

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 15, 13 3:24 PM
This level is the same as you played before. Keep the flying cat from hitting any obstacles. I find that if I stay back where I can see the upcoming obstacles it helps. I tried to stay in the middle of the flying objects and when I see that I am near the end of their flight path I rush for it.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-1

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 15, 13 3:28 PM
The only bonus I used on this level was the boot bonus. Also I only added to my cottage once.

Head to palm tree that's at the left part of the four way crossing on the road. It will be before you get to the bridge. This is give your worker more energy.

Build the sawmill all the way.
Build the market.
Go towards the fishing hut. You will need to clear the two sand dunes going up to gather the wood.
Increase the market.
Build the bridge to the left.
Build the cottage.
Have one working on the exit while the other worker is gathering resources.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-2

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 16, 13 7:46 AM
Use the 1/2 price bonus all the way through. Especially for the bridges. I did have to use the fast worker (boot) bonus for the last sand dune at the exit.

Build a sawmill.
Build a warehouse.
Repair the fishing hut.
Wait until the warehouse is completed building (just once) to pick up the gold and any other extra resources.
Don't forget to fix the well next to the fishing hut.
Upgrade the sawmill.
Work to the left and bottom.
Repair the well at the corner.
Build the cottage.
Build the market.
Build the barracks.
Upgrade the warehouse.
Get rid of the gollems. (Robot like creatures.) Finish the game.
I gathered the roses when I got to them. I didn't notice if you have to spend gold to gather them. I did run close to running out of gold when I was at the sand dunes going to the exit.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 3-3

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 17, 13 4:41 AM
Use the renew resources quicker bonus throughout game.
Build the sawmill.
Upgrade the sawmill head towards the fishing hut.
Fix the well. (Not the one across from the cottage.)
Grab the wood near the fishing hut.
Build the warehouse.
Build the market.
Build the cottage.
Repair the well across from the cottage.
Upgrade the market.
When you go left, keep one worker busy knocking down the sand dunes.
When last sand dune bottom left is cleared, turn the cottage into a lodge.

Edited on 10/30/2013 at 10:48:57 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 3-4

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 17, 13 8:09 AM
I almost finished this level in plenty of time when I first played it. However I did not check the goals on the top left side. You have to get 50 coins. You get these by collecting both wood and gold.

When you get ready to exit DO NOT GO ACROSS THE TOP part where all the boulders are. Instead use the sand dune path that is up from fishing hut on the left.

Use the renew resources bonus all the way.

Sawmill.
Sawmill.
Warehouse.
Get the food and gold towards the bottom and the two foods on the bottom left.
Repair the well that is in the middle.
Repair the road on bottom right. Repair the well and grab the gold.
Head to the fishing hut on the right top. Repair the fishing hut and grab all the resources that are available. (Don't knock down any of those boulders.)
Upgrade market.
Upgrade warehouse.
Work on the top left side. Clear the sand dune path up to the exit.
Cottage.
Upgrade the warehouse to the max.
Upgrade the market to the max.
While one worker is going to the exit, have the other one breaking down the sand dunes on the bottom left.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-5

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 17, 13 10:15 AM
Rebuild the sawmill at top right of the screen.
Rebuild the fishing hut.
Collect wood, gold, and food.
Build the warehouse.
Go right to the well.
Collect wood and gold.
Build the market.
Head to the top and collect the 3 piles of wood, the gold and repair the well.
Build the cottage.
Have one worker going toward the exit, while the other one works the bottom.
Go to the fishing hut.
Upgrade sawmill.
Upgrade warehouse.
Repair the bridge.
Upgrade the market to the max.
Grab the treasure bottom left.

I used the stop time bonus until I got to the last boulder and I used the pickaxe bonus.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-6

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 18, 13 6:28 PM
Priority is to get as many tasks completed on the ½ bonus as possible. Unless otherwise told, pick up renewing resources as soon as you can

Wood, SAWMILL, renewing wood, wood, SAWMILL, wood, wood,
Bottom dilapidated road, WAREHOUSE, repair well, both golds, remaining resources
½ BONUS = middle bridge,
Renewing wood, WAREHOUSE, sand dune
Repair sawmill, COTTAGE, repair well, wood (leave gold for now)
½ Bonus = 1 bottom quicksand, top bridge, middle dilapidated road
PU renewing resources, LODGE, repair fishing hut, repair fishing hut, 2nd bottom quicksand. . .PU any resources, otherwise WAIT
½ Bonus = bottom bridge, 3 of the top quicksand
Complete quicksand of bottom road & begin sand dunes, FISHING HUT, finish top quicksands
½ BONUS = 3 sand dunes,
FISHING HUT, SNAKE CHARMER HUT, WELL, bottom snake, remaining sand dunes, 1 bolder
½ BONUS = top snake, final bolder, bottom treasure, top treasure

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 8:59:30 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-7

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 19, 13 5:28 PM
Gather enough wood to build the warehouse.
Once the warehouse has built up gather up the rest of your resources around the shack.
Fix the well in the middle of the scene. It is just below the shack.
Go to the top right to gather the wood.
Gather resources.
Head to the two sawmills that are on the top left. After you build one. Turn the shack into cottage.

Build the bridge down to the fish huts.
Build the market.
Warehouse.
Build the Snakecharmer;s hut.
Fishing hut.
Get rid of snake on the bottom and the snake right of shack.
Build the lodge.
Work on bottom roacks by hishing hut. Wiork on boulders in the middle
Market.
Build the well near loadge.
Build the barracks.
I used the renew resources most of the time. When I got near the end, I used the boots when the bridges were done and the fast pick axe bonus. Really hard to tell you when and what to use. I kept running out of things and had to renew resouces. There has to be a better walkthrough for this level.. I got out before time ran out.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 3-8

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 21, 13 8:50 AM
I used the 1/2 bonus until I was chopping through the last boulder and then I used the fast boot bonus.

Build the sawmill. Upgrade the sawmill.
Build the fishing hut.
Build the market.
Upgrade the shack into a cottage. (You will have two workers.)
Clear dunes on left and right.

Upgrade the fishing hut.
Upgrade the market.
Upgrade the cottage into a lodge.
Upgrade the market.

Grab food and gold as fast as you can.
Also repair the wells as you come to them.

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 11:52:40 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 3-9

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 21, 13 11:54 AM
This time you are whacking snakes. Go to the top of the path that leads to the shack. (Worker's cottage.) This way if a snake gets by you, you will have time to smash it.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-10

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 21, 13 12:00 PM
Gold, SAWMILL, wood, renewing wood, upgrade SAWMILL, renewing food, food, gold, rock, PICK AXE, gold, SAWMILL renewing wood, WAREHOUSE, repair well, gather all available resources using +BONUS, upgrade WAREHOUSE, then MARKET as soone as possible

Rocks, quicksand, +BONUS, renewing food, renewing wood, quicksand, renewing wood, bridge, upgrade MARKET, food, COTTAGE, fisherman's hut, food,

One worker attacks sand piles while other gathers renewing resources, Work toward Fishing Enterprise. Upgrade MARKET, then SNAKE CHARMER's hut, then LODGE and finally WELL. Use the + Bonus whenever available.

Like many levels, if you start correctly and build in the right order, the steps for the 2nd half of the level isn't critical

Your biggest item will be the wood, toward the end, you may have to wait for it, but should be able to finish with plenty of time to spare. Ignore the two sand piles at the bottom of the circle. You'll have plenty of gold/food for the rocks in the middle, attack them while waiting on wood.

Edited on 11/05/2013 at 8:42:02 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 3-11 contributed by ncoblade

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 22, 13 11:31 AM
No permission was asked for this. Without help from others there would be no walktYes it's possible and no, it's not random luck!

You need to generate lots of gold as you point out and with no mine or market you have to rely on the repeating bonus golds and I exclusively used the Renew Resources Faster bonus after initial set up.

The order I did things in is (with the additional worker bonus until the repeating gold bonuses are exposed)

Sawmill
Dune to get at the wood
Fisherman's Hut
Sawmill Upgrade
2 x Wells to speed everything up (not the one that costs 10 wood yet)
Barracks
Bottom Right Golem
Bottom Right Sawmill
Top Golem Right of the Bridge
Top Right Bridge
Top Fisherman's Hut

Now keep using the Renew Resources Faster bonus to generate gold and when you have enough, start on the rocks. It's crucial that you don't use the gold for anything else at this stage, i.e the sand dunes across the middle or any roses.

In parallel, create the top path to the roses and upgrade to get extra workers but always collect the gold.

Create the path to the 2 golds at the bottom as both these repeat.

Create the path to the bottom rose.

Clear the Golem and build the bridge.

Clear the centre path through the dunes and finally get all the roses and the potion.

That should do it. hrough.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

3-12

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 23, 13 1:04 PM
Avoid the obstacles.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-1

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 24, 13 12:32 PM
To be completed later. I cannot find the solution to this level. I finally passed it but, I don't really have a walkthrough. I finally passed this level. I cleared all the roads. One thing I noticed is that I only built up the farm one level. I used the plus resources and at times the extra worker even after I got the cottage built up one level. Don't upgrade it to a lodge. I went up the road that goes to the two gold and wood. The food is renewable. I used the plus resources when I got to the gold and wood. Then I went to the old sawmill and repaired it. I used the plus resources on the wood. I upgraded the cottage. I used one worker on swamp and one on exit road.

Edited on 07/01/2013 at 1:53:50 PM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-2

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 28, 13 9:17 AM
I have yet to beat this level. However, I know someone may be anxious for the solution. I have found three different walkthroughs and I will post this one because I finally beat this level.

In this video they used the +resources bonus until they were well into the swamps and then they added an additional worker.

Pick up both foods and wood near cottage.
Build the warehouse.
Build the sawmill.
Upgrade the sawmill.
Upgrade the warehouse.
Grab the food near the cottage.
Build the farm.
Upgrade the farm.
Upgrade the shack into a cottage.
Build hunting lodge.
Get rid of the wolf at bottom left.
Gather the gold.
Repair the sawmill bottom right.
Upgrade the cottage to a lodge.
Let all three workers make the path in the swamp up to the three gold and grab the gold.
Repair all paths and build all the roads through the swamps. Leave gathering flowers for last.

Unlike other levels you may not be able to wait until the warehouse is upgraded to grab supplies. Nor do you wait until +resources bonus is available. After you get all the roads and paths repaired you no longer need to collect wood. I actually beat the level this time! If you need more ideas there are a couple of really good walkthroughs posted in the forums.

Edited on 09/06/2013 at 9:54:10 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-3

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 29, 13 10:10 AM
I used the stop time bonus until after the left bridge was built and I could then go after the flowers. (Leave flowers to pick up after you have cleared the paths through them and put up all your buildings.) I then used the plus worker. When I got down to just a couple of flowers to collect, I used the boot bonus.

Build the treasury.
Build the snake charmers tent.
Repair the sawmill.
Repair the farm.
Build the warehouse.
Turn the shack into a cottage, to get two workers.
Turn the cottage into a lodge.
I had most of the two paths through the swamp complete and then I upgraded the warehouse.
Repair the left bridge.
Repair the exit bridges.

It will be up to you to decide when to build the bridges. Don't wait until you get to the flowers. In fact I repaired the exit road while still putting up buildings. The exit bridges weren't built until after you have the paths abd the left top bridge complete.

Edited on 11/13/2013 at 9:39:54 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 4-4 by fishie csustaar

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 31, 13 7:53 AM
Woohoo! Finally got gold! Here was my way:
First note, I am usually sitting on next move clicking so when it goes green, worker is on it!
1. Pu first food, then food below that-starts timer on it.
2. Pu wood pile by workers house-starts timer
3. Repair road to bottom L
4. Pu food above that
5. Chop wood bottom left
6. Chop wood up above that
7. Pu food bottom R
8. Chop wood bottom R - 3 times
9. Build Barracks while on 3rd chopping of wood
10.Chop 4th pile of wood
11.Click on + bonus for supplies just before entering house with 4th pile
12.Pu Gold @ bridge-starts timer
13. Pu food @ hunting lodge
14. Pu food just below 1st Bandit
15.Pu wood pile & send man from Barracks to battle Bandit
16. Pu 2nd wood pile
17.Fix road up & L
18.Watch for + bonus supplies and use asap
19. Pu all renewed supplies
20.Build hunting Lodge asap
21.Build Farm and add worker asap picking up renewed supplies using + bonus
Note: Maybe 20 & 21 is needs to be swapped

I worked up by the farm, up the middle and right while doing lower bridge & around. I planted the yellow flowers & continued onto 2nd bridge, always picking up renewed supplies using the + bonus supplies as soon as it came available. I actually had time left and it was the only way that worked for me,. Hope you make it!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

level 4-4 by fishie JC0119

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 31, 13 7:57 AM
Should be able to break developer's record:

Renewing wood, food, renewing food,

To left: repair road, food, lower logs, FARM, farthest wood

To right: food, logs, logs, logs, logs, +BONUS (just before reaching cottage), left wood, BARRACKS, gold, logs & food near pirate, pirate, remaning food, gold, repair road (both),

BONUS WORKER, logs, logs, food, logs, logs, gold, pirate, logs, build farm, (and any renewing items) HUNTER'S LODGE

Logs, Kill wolf on left path, wood, wood

1/2 BONUS - bridge to right, clear path to bridge on right, upgrade COTTAGE, when path to bridge clear, 1/2 BONUS, build bridge and dig pothole on left.

Continue to clear these two paths to gold supplies, upgrade FARM, then LODGE when avwailable, use 1/2 BONUS when ever possible for potholes/pirates/wolfs/flowers - especially the flowers

If you have to go for flowers w/o the bonus, go for far ones that use up time. Save the closest for use with bonus - you can get some workers to make two trips on the bonus.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Level 4-5

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jun 3, 13 9:47 AM
It is extremely hard to make a walkthrough for this level. As you near the end of the game it gets really frenetic. There are so many paths to go to.

Start using the + resources bonus. You will be using this for the first half oi the game.

Chop one wood going left.
Continue chopping up enough wood on right to upgrade the warehouse.
Upgrade the warehouse.
Gather the supplies near the warehouse.
Go left.
Upgrade the warehouse one time before getting to the pothole on the left.
Do not pickup those supplies until you can use the bonus.
Build the treasury.
Upgrade the shack into a cottage,.
Use one worker on the road going to the bridge and the other on the path leading to the sawmill.
Upgrade the warehouse one last time.
Build the bridge to the island.
Build the snake charmers hut.
Build the hunting lodge.
Gather the yellow flowers when you have extra gold.
(This is one of those areas that you have to judge for yourself. Don't let gold get too low.)
Build the bridge exiting island.
Use the +worker bonus.
Have all 3 working on path to the sawmill, top right. You may want to use some of the wood to work on the paths that splinter off of the main path but, don't run too low on wood.
Upgrade the cottage to a lodge.
Use the fast worker (or boot) bonus for the rest of this level.
Repair the sawmill.
Now finish the paths and gathering flowers as the resources become available.

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 6:54:16 AM PST

Go to: