tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Sleeping Palace

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 12, 13 1:20 PM
Thank You for posting this walkthrough since BF didn't want too. Thumbs up to you and thumbs down to BF.

balscarlet
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by balscarlet on May 13, 13 6:24 AM
Thanks so much for the walkthrough. I haven't played it yet, but I know that a lot of people have had trouble with it. I like to have a walkthrough to fall back on anyways! Makes it so much easier sometimes.

I'm sure it'll make it so much easier to get through the game!!!

maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maumeegirl on May 13, 13 10:38 AM
Thank you so much. It really is frustrating to not get any "good" hints from the game. Since starting this game and getting stuck, I have played a couple of the CE games just released, and not needed the strategy guide at all - the hint button was more than sufficient. Perhaps BFG should use the helpfulness of the hint button in determining whether they should create a walkthrough. When enough customers, who have spent hundreds even thousands of dollars purchasing games request a walkthrough, it probably should be created. Number one rule of customer service!

Bravo to you for doing this.

underwriter
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on May 13, 13 4:18 PM
If I could post a pictorial thank you I certainly would. Many, many thanks!

[Post New]by spitter67 on May 13, 13 6:58 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. After your walkthrough I loved this game.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on May 13, 13 8:56 PM
This is great and I too appreciate it. Now all I have to do is figure out where in the game I was and where it would be in the walkthrough. Thanks again

[Post New]by al_berta on May 14, 13 3:23 PM
First and most important - great work. I have one issue. In section 8 I have Used the Valve Wheel on pipe to turn off fountain water. I look at all statues and do not get a Zoom arrow. I cannot find a statue under tree to collect the Ball of Birdseed. I have put the gem and sword in the large statue and opened the secret passage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

[Post New]by scrollgirl on May 14, 13 4:07 PM
I just want to say that you are the height of AWESOMENESS, Retrofish! THANK YOU for taking the time to post this walk through!! I was ready to scrap this game until you helped out. It was a great effort and much appreciated and very kind of you to spend all the time you did to help us. You ROCK!!!

Sheila

[Post New]by Ronlor on May 14, 13 4:37 PM
Thank you so much. It is a complicated game and you have to literally write down everything in order to remember what hasn't been completed in which room. I found the journal somewhat helpful with that info, but I would forget about the journal.

[Post New]by partolo on May 14, 13 11:27 PM
Hello
i am kinda stuck in something i didn't use the walk through at all until i hit the point of desperate and i really need help why can't i get the ball of bird seeds i can't click on the statue and why do i have a bottle of poison instead how can i solve this would be lovely for a quick response
best regards and thanks for help

retroFish
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by retroFish on May 15, 13 2:49 AM
The birdseed was a bug in the initial BF release. There is an update now that fixes this bug.

[Post New]by noha293 on May 15, 13 6:53 AM
i can't Zoom into statue under tree and collect the Ball of Birdseed what can i do?

[Post New]by noha293 on May 15, 13 6:56 AM
retroFish wrote:The birdseed was a bug in the initial BF release. There is an update now that fixes this bug.
can U put a link for this update

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 15, 13 7:51 AM
Oh my goodness, thank you so much Retrofish for this walkthrough. There is no way I could have advanced without it!!!! As others have stated, you are an ANGEL!!

bfgIzara
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 15, 13 10:42 AM
Hi al_berta, partolo and noha293,

Welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to hear about that trouble with the ball of Birdseed! As retroFish mentioned there is now an update available that fixes the issues in that section. To get this update and get that Birdseed please follow the instructions to uninstall and reinstall your game from the following help article (just click on the blue text):

Uninstall and Reinstall

If you'd like to learn more about that update you can find the information about that below:

UPDATED PC version now available! May 9, 2013

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by lcavan on May 16, 13 12:33 PM
what are you supposed to do if it won't let you zoom in to statue under the tree in the courtyard to get the birdseed ?

[Post New]by mythicalclone1 on May 16, 13 2:27 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough. The game isn't that intuitive.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on May 16, 13 11:39 PM
Nice job, retroFish. Very well done. Everyone appreciates the time, energy, and effort you put into the Walkthrough. Let's call the Walkthrough, the Fish Walk!

Again, great job!

bobbyr1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bobbyr1 on May 17, 13 11:06 AM
I went through the WT and could only find where 4 orbs are found. Could you please post the 5 locations for me?
Thank you
bob

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on May 17, 13 3:06 PM
Thanks retroFish ! I was really getting fed up with the hint "There is nothing more to do here"...

Go to: