Daily reward for playing

Re:Daily reward for playing

[Post New]by SherlockGirls on Aug 6, 13 12:18 AM
I think dancingsiberians is absolutely right -- shutting the game down completely before midnight and not starting it again until after midnight is what solved the problem for me. And I now get one gold every day, and yes, it does really get added to my pile. And I did not have to uninstall & reinstall the game. Thank you, dancingsiberians!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 6, 13 2:04 AM
Agreed, Sherlockgirl. Game has to be completely shut down before midnight.

The days 1-4 are the only ones where you get an increasing amount of silver as a bonus. At Day 5 you get one gold, and for every day thereafter, one gold - providing you weren't playing at midnight (as many others have noted)!

PS I use the Game Manager

Edited on 08/06/2013 at 5:30:04 AM PST

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Aug 6, 13 5:20 AM
dancingsiberians wrote:To get the daily reward: do not play through midnight. Exit the game before midnight and open it again after midnight. Otherwise, you are exiting and opening on the same day and the game does recognize that a day has passed.

I'm retired and do not sleep well so I almost always play past midnight and have rarely gotten the daily reward. But this has worked twice for me now.

Yes, make sure to close out the game by midnight or you will not get the daily bonus. I made this mistake a few times and missed out on the bonus more than once.

I have never cheated with the PC clock... The game will be over soon enough, maybe it's just because of my age but have a little patience fishies!

I do not go into the game through game manager, I just click on the icon and the daily bonus has worked for me since I started playing the game - before and after the update. If it's not working on your PC in addition to uninstalling/reinstalling you may want to check the date/time in the BIOS, you may have a dead battery or it's not set properly and it doesn't agree with the OS date/time.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Aug 6, 13 11:15 PM
I've logged in both ways, and I've never had a problem either way. I've played through midnight (I'm on MST), and still get the bonus. Fingers-crossed, I've never had any problems except for "hiding" weeds/rocks.

dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubemi on Aug 7, 13 3:42 PM
Dear SirMitch, I checked that several times, I was upset day after day because I didn't see them adding the gold coin, that's why when I close my game at night I wrote down the amount and next day I found it was already added before the popup window disapear, I can't see the add up live but it's there. Try that before reloading

Go to: