Re:Post any Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by Maddie13 on May 22, 13 4:31 PM
Romy1984, I too couldn't finish cutting the glass! I took it off full screen for a minute and was able to finish cutting it! Hope this helps you!

Re:Post any Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess technical issues here only

[Post New]by chief_lazyhorse3 on May 23, 13 12:14 AM
I had some of my scenes stuck on top of other scenes, then had to "click" back or forward to straighten it out. The cutscene with the count in bed went silent and seemed to freeze. It was really no big deal, though. The black screens were rather annoying, BFG.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 23, 13 3:46 AM
Hi Fishies,

dilliedallie01 - I am terribly sorry to see you have had this trouble with not only this game but also, others as well!

As you mention that a number of games are causing you trouble, it may be best to run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

This will allow us to get to the root cause of these issues with you, so that we can work to resolve them.

Maddie13 - thanks for offering that help! Much appreciated!

chief_lazyhorse3 - we will be sure to log that feedback for the developers and just to let you know, you can feel free to pop over to the review thread to comment on this if you wish.

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

britt613
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by britt613 on May 23, 13 4:30 PM
Can't get the game to load and open. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestion. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not working.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 23, 13 5:16 PM
Hi britt613,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. There can be a couple causes for issues like that, but we do have some things you can try to get that working. Depending on your operating system, I'd recommend different steps, but in general, ensuring that your drivers are updated is a good place to start. That and other tips can be found on our help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They should be able to figure out what's causing that so you can enjoy the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on May 23, 13 10:26 PM
Don't know if anyone else had this problem, but the game didn't totally finish before I had an error message and couldn't see the final outcome of the story. Finished with the candles and dagger then nothing.... Guess I will have to try in casual mode some other time and maybe will see the final ending.

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on May 24, 13 5:24 AM
Really liked the game...however, the cursor is a big problem. If I use the custom cursor, it's sluggish, but it works on the HOG games. If I use the system cursor it moves throughout with ease, but clicking on an object in the HOG is virtually impossible...or at least frustrating.
My computer is up to date with all drivers so, it's not me, nor the many others complaining about this problem.
Will probably buy as soon as cursor problem is resolved.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on May 24, 13 3:36 PM
cursor was jerky. everything moved very slowly.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 27, 13 4:16 AM
Heya Fishies,

kahlan11 - That sure is frustrating! To make sure you don't encounter an error again it might help to get all software on your computer up-to-date by following the steps here.

For those of you that are still experiencing problems after updating their drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling the gamne, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything more closely.

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.
If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Diamond scratching the box

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Aug 23, 13 9:05 PM
I can't get the diamond to finish either. It has 2 more lines to go, but won't move. If I back out of the room and come back in, I can try again-- but still no go. Very frustrating. Also, so much random talking about nothing. Between all the nonsensical dialogue and black screens, the game moves very very very slowly. Otherwise it's ok. No problems on the HOGS (using custom cursor)

How do I continue the game if I can't get the diamond to finish cutting??

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Glass cutting by diamond

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Aug 23, 13 9:08 PM
Thanks Maddie13!! That worked! What an ingenious solution! I now cut the box!

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Dec 26, 13 9:13 AM
hey I got the key to the abducted daughter room to work first you gotta make the ready potion and heal her father the game has to be played in linear to work right

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on May 21, 14 1:46 PM
This game is a joke. Nothing works.

Go to: