Squid
76 Posts

Re:SPOILER ALERT! Dark Parables 6

[Post New]by Haberyan on Sep 14, 13 2:20 PM
Please give me the Beta Link, Thanks.

-H

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Oct 15, 13 4:23 PM
I believe it will be about Jack and the Beanstalk with possibly another story mixed in like they did for Rise of the Snow Queen and The Final Cinderella (probably the Crooked Man rhyme mixed into it). The game might be released around February 2014 or in 2015 at least. I don't know what the bonus gameplay will be but I hope the Jack and the Beanstalk one will be amazing.

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Oct 16, 13 7:41 AM
I just found out that Dark Parables 6 will be released in 2014. but the question is which month?

Tora1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Tora1 on Oct 18, 13 6:06 AM
On the Facebook page, it said the game would be released Q1 so that would put the release date between January and April.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Oct 25, 13 6:23 AM
The next Dark Parables chronicle is titled "Jack and the Sky Kingdom" on Blue Tea's Facebook Page. I can see a windmill on the screen, and is it just me, or does the axe have the Mist Kingdom sign from Red Riding Hood Sisters?

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Oct 25, 13 8:29 AM
Tora1 wrote:On the Facebook page, it said the game would be released Q1 so that would put the release date between January and April.

Well, I guess I bet on the money since my sister and I guessed February 2014 which is between January and April.

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Oct 28, 13 11:24 AM
Haberyan-

What good eyes you have. And yes, that does appear to be the Mist Kingdom Sign on that Axe.

And their next Game, “Cursory Tales” will be out in a couple of weeks, and the next Dark Parables will be out in the First Quarter of next year. Don’t know about you, but I am SO ready for a New Blue Tea Game.

Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Dec 21, 13 4:48 PM
I played the beta version and *SPOILERS* "Jack and the beanstalk" is mixed with "Rumpelstiltskin". The 5 parables are: "Rumpelstiltskin", "???", "The Mercenary King of the Sky Kingdom", "Jack and the Beanstalk", and "The Adventures of Lady Emma". The crest on the ax is Jack's own comedy/tragedy symbol. However, Emma is a Red Riding Hood Sister, and the hunter (who rescued the first red riding hood) is Jack's friend, as well as Raphael.

Go to: