Work shy husband

timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Work shy husband

[Post New]by timeinhand on Jul 24, 13 2:12 PM
Installed recent update and noticed that rest of achievements around level 19 no longer have gold coin rewards but silver coins. Is this a glich?(don't think so), fine but if done to prolong game length/experiance then it's game over for this one as it's not so rewarding just getting silver.

timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by timeinhand on Jul 27, 13 4:05 PM
Got to level 21 with everyone present and able but got fed up with my own time in hand waiting forever and a day for things to be built, made and grown. True Jen does most of the work and it annoys me. Uninstalled after getting starwberry quest, I absolutly refuse to buy with real money to speed this one up. It is only a game at the end of the day. Thanks to ones that replied to my lack of progression and re-doing things. Have enjoyed the forums and helpful tips. May check in again in a couple of months time see if I still have the desire to CARRY ON FARMING. Enjoy yourselves and persevere. HaHaHa...

timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by timeinhand on Sep 30, 13 7:03 AM
I am back, and so is the husband, got to level 15 and the darn game crashed wiping out all success to that level. So had to restart as game would not let me continue. On level 21 with everyone on board, back to enjoying it and look forward to completing this time. got two canneries, nearly two textiles, dear husband is building the second one right now. Great quality of the game characters, really good colouring that makes the game one to return to, but cannot remove stones in top left corner even when zooming in as close as possible, they are not really preventing game play so don't mind.

Go to: