userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by userfree on May 27, 13 7:26 PM
Bought the game and loving it, unfortunately in 10 to 30 minute intervals; game freezes or I get a blank screen and have to turn off my computer and reboot; any suggestions? Frustrated in NYC. Thanks.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 28, 13 6:04 AM
Heya userfree,

That sure sounds frustrating, i#m sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing!

It sounds like your computer might have some problems with the game that could be connected to some software being out of date. You can easily check this by following the steps here to get everything up-to-date.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by kangaroo555 on May 28, 13 7:37 AM
Screen totally white so followed all the directions BFG gave me to resolve the issue. Successfully did all, STILL had white screen AND a screwed up computer. Finally managed to get my computer back to operating like it should. This is the first time I have ever been disappointed with BFG and I will NEVER try to resolve game issues using the pre-fab fixes again.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 28, 13 9:15 AM
Hi kangaroo555,

Thanks so much for working with us on this to help get that white screen issue resolved, and I'm sorry to hear about this!

I know how frustrating something like this can be, but if you go ahead and get in touch with Tech Support once again and let the know that the white screen issues are still happening, they'll definitely help with some additional options for the game.

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by kangaroo555 on May 28, 13 9:50 AM
bfgIzara,Thanks but I will pass on this game until the fix is made on BFG site. If that happens I will go ahead and purchase it. Kind of funny though, I usually just buy the game and this time I tested it first!! Again thanks and have a great day!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 28, 13 11:01 AM
Totally understand kangaroo555, and happy that you tested the game first this time too!

Happy swimming!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by canajungirl1 on May 29, 13 7:38 AM
i'm just getting a black screen with "input not supported" box floating around screen and I can't even ctrl/alt/del to get out of it, have to shut off computer from on/off button. Anyone else have this problem ??

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 29, 13 9:18 AM
Hi canajungirl1!

Thanks for letting us know about that Input Not Supported message. I'd first try clicking that 'Auto' button on your monitor, as this can recalibrate the monitor to help allow the game to display.

If that doesn't help then please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix so they can take a closer look and help get the game working!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by PrincessRogue on May 30, 13 9:50 PM
I played through the whole game.and I got to the bonus game. I started plaing and I got to where I have to meet with the snow king. I got all of the pieces for the door and did everything but the bear. I went to the door and put the pieces in the spots. i tried to put the pieces right but i couldn't get.so i waited for the skip button.when i pushed the skip button the door made the shapes but it looked like one of the circles didn't go cause it was still black. but it wouldn't let me fix it. i can back out of the door but when i use the hint button it just wants me to go to the door. i tried going out of the game completely and that didn't even work. i don't want to uninstall the game and then re play it so i can just play the bonus game and have it not work again. i am wondering is there something i can do to make it work without having to uninstall the game.

[Post New]by Ice_Cat on May 31, 13 1:16 AM
The Bug of the Invisible Cursor
(kinda sounds like a HOG, doesnt it ? )

It relates to the HOS in the Guard's Room in the 2nd chapter

You access the HOS in the back of the room and you have a couple interactive "finds" such as use the key to open the small box.

If you pick up the key and click below the box ( a miss click ) getting out of the HOS, your cursor will disappear and stay that way no matter what you do. I blindly stumbled out of the game and back in but the cursor was still invisible.

I tried: changing the cursor, reinstall, windowed mode, taking down the game client and reinstalling that, running the game as admin, Graphic card update . Nothing worked.

I installed the game on my home computer and got to the same point but there instead of going in the option menu and out of the game, I clicked on the HOS again and there was the "key" floating around. Once I let go of the key the cursor was back.

I havn't tried anything similar in another HOS but if anyone else has this problem - just click on the HOS again and complete the action or let go of the object you were "holding" before you get out of the HOS. It should do the trick.

And please fwd this to the Game Developer A value should reset somewhere in the code.

BR,

Ice

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 31, 13 3:41 AM
Hi Fishies!

PrincessRogue - I am not too sure why your game is not operating as it should and although you would prefer to reload the game, I do think uninstalling and reinstalling the game is the best thing to do in this instance. This will ensure that all the game files are installed and running correctly.

The good news is that uninstalling the game, will not cause you to lose your place - the save data is saved in a different location so once the game is reinstalled, you can pick up right where you left off!

Ice_Cat - welcome to the Pond!

We really appreciate you letting us know about this and we will be sure to pass this on to the developer. If this issue is preventing you from progressing in the game, please get in touch with Tech Support, so we can help you with this.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Jun 1, 13 1:11 PM
I can't finish the game unless I start over from the beginning. There is one gem on the trap door that disappears when you put the eagle in it. The trap door shouldn't have opened unless the gem was retrieved as it is a necessity to finish the game. Pretty frustrating. Maybe should have tested the game for glitches better before releasing it to the public.

Edited on 06/01/2013 at 1:11:45 PM PST

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Jun 4, 13 3:27 PM
userfree wrote:Bought the game and loving it, unfortunately in 10 to 30 minute intervals; game freezes or I get a blank screen and have to turn off my computer and reboot; any suggestions? Frustrated in NYC. Thanks.

I sent you a PM in regards to Grim Facade of Jealousy. Did you get a fix?

Edited to add: I have a screen issue also with this game. My screen wraps around with part of the top at the bottom. Have tried the various settings mentioned above but none worked for me. I have sent the problem to tech.

Edited on 06/04/2013 at 3:32:28 PM PST

[Post New]by jsmcole on Jun 4, 13 5:24 PM
I need help...I am at the beginning In Lucio's home it wont't let me touch the gems on the book. This is the second time to play the game and it worked the first time I played. please someone tell me what I need to do. The hint just shows me a picture of the stove and says to try this.
Thanks in advance

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jun 5, 13 7:27 AM
Heya Fishies,

Feckles - I can definitely see how this is frustrating! While we always try to test our games thoroughly, please mind that problems like this might not necessarily appear in our testing environment as every game reacts differently on the computer it has been installed.

dd1406tt - When a game doesn't display properly, this can sometimes be a sign that some of the software on your computer could do with a little update. You can find soime easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date by clicking here.

jsmcole - Welcome to the Pond! It could be that some of the files for your game aren't working properly because of the previous saved progress. In this case uninstalling and reinstalling could already help to solve the problem as it will get all game files back in shape.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by chrisgilman on Jun 9, 13 8:19 AM
I have the same problem at the forge, needing a tool I don't have. This is extremely frustrating since your advice is to uninstall and reinstall the game when it takes so many hours to install. I hesitate to buy more games from your site when problems like this occur. I have bought many games in the past and usually enjoy them.

asccsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by asccsa on Jun 10, 13 6:14 AM
The polar bear token won't rotate properly. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is not working. I followed all the instructions in Help for games crashing or freezing an it is not working yet. Could help me please ?

Edited on 06/12/2013 at 2:28:32 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 12, 13 4:23 AM
Hi Fishies,

As you have both tried the advice already offered, such as updating your driver and the other programs that help run your game or the advice is impractical due to download restrictions, my best suggestion would be to get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums. . Also, they can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Jun 13, 13 12:31 PM

I am having the exact same problem that KarlynG is having with that darned magnifying glass. It just disappeared and now i can go no further with the game. That is not fun. I have WIndows Vista and I rarely have any issues with the games I get on bIGfISH. pLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!1JACKI

KarlynG wrote:Yet another game that you get 3/4 through and then something goes wrong and you can't go further. I am at the dragon area HOS, and when I clicked the magnifying glass to examine the other flag, the magnifying glass disappeared, and now I can't do anything. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled, so don't advise me to do that. If you want folks to pay $13.99 for collector's editions, put out working games.
By the time you get a "fix" in the game manager, I have normally moved on to other games, and forgotten where I am.

Any suggestions that don't involve waiting weeks for a fix, or completely removing the game?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 13, 13 2:42 PM
Hi mcbay111,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. It sounds like you may have tried reinstalling the game already, so to receive more detailed troubleshooting advice, it might be best to contact our Tech Support Team.

Hopefully they can offer some tips that will work so you can advance past that part and continue on in the game!

bfgSeine

Go to: