Re:Reviews for Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 9, 13 4:57 PM
LOVED...the sexy kitty Purrrr, was a laugh out loud moment, for sure !!!
AND...what BEAUTIFUL eyelashes and face, the tree had, this game is FULL of the most magical and done to perfection, artwork, BRAVO to the team, LOVED IT!!!!

Well I am one of those fishies, that just adore and love, magical storys, made in SPECTACULAR fantasy lands, so LC'S are right up my alley, and for me personally, this one did not disappoint, I totally enjoyed playing it .
In the beginning there was a spot, that I got a little bored, but after playing further onto the game, it just got better and better, and there was some wow factor moments .
I found the music to be soothing, and the story held my interest, would love to adopt the KITTY, SOOO CUTE, this game had so many special touches, in the artwork and graphics, the butterfly was BEAUTIFUL, just to mention one, there were several, that took my breath away ( the tree )..can't remember them all, but was VERY pleased with the talent of the artist .
This game also had some challenging moments, so I didn't breeze through this one.
But the hint system helped, don't normally use hints, but got stuck a few times, of were to go next.
I would have liked to see some extra's, in the game, some collectables would have been nice, but for myself, the game had a decent lenght, and I just LOVED the bonus game play.
I did purchase the CE, and I am not sorry I did, I had fun playing this, so for me, job well done developers !!

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jun 12, 13 3:49 PM
I'm with Sheerja et al on this one; I thought it a delightful game and a loooooonnnnnnng one, this took me hours and hours. Yes, there are few minor glitches/errors (since when is a leaf a piece of paper?) and one biggish one in the blacksmith's lair with the plates and mold), but overall, a very, very good game I thought.

I didn't once find it tedious (which I sometimes do) and the games were a nice mix: some quite easy, some others more challenging. About the only thing it lacked for a CE (and I took advantage of 2-4-1 deal on CEs a few weekends back) were the extra findables (morphing objects,etc.). A really nice game with gorgeous artwork and lovely music.

Cheers,

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Jun 17, 13 1:31 AM
Fun game, very pretty, beautiful music, quite long (5 hours), loved the bonus chapter

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 23, 13 7:24 AM
this is a GREAT game, beta tested it, and we give it a 4 out of 5 . .DEMO it and you will find it is a great game.-------------doug & lisa.............

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 27, 13 7:49 AM
My Oh My, Tis a love story game. All the features with bright colors and soft music. The main game is more detailed than the bonus game so certainly can stand alone as the bonus game is another love story which brings another couple back together.

No doubt a definate girly girl, but even despite its colorful fantasy looks, it was a challege at times. A great deal of HOS and mini games but the skip and hint is very quick to refresh. Two kinds of HOS and because they are so cluttered they can be frustrating as are some of the mini games.

If you like a sweet tale(s), this one is for you.

Go to: