Re:Post any The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes technical issues here only

[Post New]by raygena on Oct 22, 13 9:28 AM
I have reloaded the game many times. I have restarted under new names many times. Yet I am always missing a hidden object in the scene behind the garden gate where there is an arched brick wall covered in vines. There are supposed to be two hidden objects: a large jar on the steps and a picture located at the top of the arch above the vines. the picture is NEVER there. Hence I cannot locate all 36 hidden objects. HELP!

[Post New]by Whosyerfish23 on Jan 1, 14 11:32 AM
My problem seems strange -- game starts normally with the BFG splash, then the Gigant splash. And then the opening video (with audio) runs just fine, and then... a black screen with no sound, just my system mouse. I've tried clicking everywhere. I've tried changing game properties, etc, and .... nothing! This sounded like a fun game, but not for me. Oh well. it was just another PCC credit wasted.

[Post New]by Whosyerfish23 on Jan 2, 14 3:46 PM
Update to my own post:

Game is now running fine. I rebooted my PC, having tried everything else - and the game plays now with no "Properties" tweaking necessary!

[Post New]by RoshChodesh on May 31, 14 7:25 PM
Duetgirl wrote:I too can't get past the bedroom. When I use Hint, it flashes a circle above the bed, and says 'play a HOG'-- but nothing happens. I can click all day. I've exited the game, re-entered, and same old same old. I have an updated computer, and Bigfish even did a Dr. Felx on another game-- but this one is for the birds. I'm done. I have bought a lot of games, but this one is toast. PLEASE fix these glitches before you release the games!!

I just bought this game on 30 May 2014, based on my trial play and have this same problem. I can not understand why Big Fish continued to sell this game, this 'defective' game. The problem is NOT us, or our computers, the problem is the game. Big Fish should have stopped selling this game once it was apparent that the glitches/problems were not going to be remedied.

Go to: