Re:Welcome to Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars forum

[Post New]by rm1934 on Mar 5, 09 3:09 PM
i went past the ship wreck, now i am having the same trouble in the wine celler, cannot find the red wine glass. i looded for two hours can anyone help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 5, 09 10:04 PM
Hi RM1934- welcome to the forums!

The wine glass is in a dark niche just to the right of the lamp..

[Post New]by alleycat42 on Mar 8, 09 4:22 PM
I am also having trouble at the boat. It won't let me pick up the picture. Is there anyone out there who has had this problem and had it solve? Could you please help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 8, 09 7:52 PM
alleycat42 wrote:I am also having trouble at the boat. It won't let me pick up the picture. Is there anyone out there who has had this problem and had it solve? Could you please help me?

Hi alleycat42- welcome to the forums!

this was a known glitch that was fixed with the new build. You need to unistall and re-download. your progress should be saved.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Mar 9, 09 9:04 AM
BarbaraGames wrote:Now that I have re-installed the game as I could not get any further at the boat scene I am encountering a similar problem at the Italian Grocery. Can somebody tell me where the "Pay Stub" is? Clicking on hint deducts only money but does not reveal the location.

The pay stub is under the table on your right, sort of between the chair leg and the table leg on the floor.

[Post New]by briteredlips on Sep 24, 09 7:24 AM
I was surprised at how much I like this game. Nice graphics, reminds me of The Scruffs. This is a game with plenty to do. And I find it quite challenging as well. I feel it is well worth the money, has replay value, and not a game for a beginner. Therefore, I give it a Thumbs Up

[Post New]by guinnessgirl39 on Oct 10, 09 11:01 AM
I downloaded the trial and my dad liked it so I purchased the game. I thought I would go on and play but it doesn't give you an option to put another name in it just asks you if you want to continue or start a new game. i don't want to lose what my dad has done. any ideas?

Tussa1968
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tussa1968 on Oct 13, 09 11:19 PM
Hi I get to the boat and then cannot progress any further from there. I cannot pick up the picture. I have gotten to that point numerous times restarting the game but always get stuck. Is there anyone that can help me please.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Nov 3, 11 3:28 AM
Just bought the game, I loved the demo thx DEV's and BF..This will be a challenge for the weekend coming up..I loved everything about the game but one thing the objects are really tiny for my tired eyes..lol
happy gaming fishes..

Go to: