Re:Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by ilovedogsi on Mar 21, 09 12:55 PM
How do you buy a shop? I have been looking EVERYWHERE. I just cant find it. please help

[Post New]by ilovedogsi on Mar 22, 09 9:35 AM
RuthieJo wrote:I've noticed, that I only get one quest from one of my three shops, once in a great while. I had 5 million for a while, but spent
it trying to keep up with my inventory. I've been trying to but 5 thousand or more of any of my supplies, that I'm using for my
recipes that I'm selling now. But that's hard, especially with the price of vanilla and saffron and a couple of others. My main
problem is making of the recipe the first time. When there were two or three ingredients I could make the colors fine and
get 20 - 25 cases at a time, but after it changed to five or more ingredients, I can't keep up. The conveyor belt is best for
me, I can make more cases, unless it has the dark dark coffee beans, then I can't see them very well, because I'm sight
inpaired.

How do you get shops i need to know really badly because i am just stuck. I have looked EVERYWHERE but no luck

Thanks in advance

[Post New]by JoVonn on Mar 28, 09 12:36 AM
You find the 66% cocoa in Douala. It is the plantation off to the left. Click your mouse over the buildings on the left side of the screen. You buy your first shop in Tangier. Some guy there will have you make all kinds of stuff and give back to him or send to someone else. After the tasks, he will tell you the shop is yours.

[Post New]by JoVonn on Mar 28, 09 12:42 AM
Morroco Fine Coffees in Tangier is where Zachariah Tangye will send you on missions to acquire his shop, or go in partnership with him.

I'm stuck in my game. I own 2 shops and 3 factories, the last factory being in Tokyo. No one is giving me recipe's or sending me on missions. I only fullfill special "telgram" orders, which is rare. What to do next? I talk to everyone, everywhere I go!

[Post New]by whipticker on Mar 29, 09 11:05 AM
I' m stuck! I have 2 shops open, and 3 recipes for infusions that I can't do anything with because lima port isnt open.
i' m just flying around from port to port trying to get something to do from somebody.luckily i have my own plane so im not having to spend money on that. but all im doing is keeping my supplies up. any advice? anyone? am i missing something?

[Post New]by JJNoodles on Apr 1, 09 12:15 AM
bell8203 wrote:
RuthieJo wrote:I've noticed, that I only get one quest from one of my three shops, once in a great while. I had 5 million for a while, but spent
it trying to keep up with my inventory. I've been trying to but 5 thousand or more of any of my supplies, that I'm using for my
recipes that I'm selling now. But that's hard, especially with the price of vanilla and saffron and a couple of others. My main
problem is making of the recipe the first time. When there were two or three ingredients I could make the colors fine and
get 20 - 25 cases at a time, but after it changed to five or more ingredients, I can't keep up. The conveyor belt is best for
me, I can make more cases, unless it has the dark dark coffee beans, then I can't see them very well, because I'm sight
inpaired.

RUTHIE JO, HOW DID YOU GET A SHOP?? Please help me, I've been playing for atleast 4 hours now just flying about and creating chocolate but I'm stuck. I need to buy a shop and find African Coffee beans and can't!! Please anyone. I feel like this is a waste of money since I can't figure out how to move forward..

HOW DO YOU GET A SHOP and how come i can't see the posts about this???
do i have to do something on my account???
thanks

[Post New]by cutiepie2801 on Apr 1, 09 5:15 AM
Peruvian Cacaco is available in Lima at Mercado Aurora or something like that. I don't remember the correct name. Sesame seeds are available in Tangiers.
What I cannot find is Honduran Cacao. Alex finds me to tell I have a long list of chocolates to make for Katherine Karpo and in that list, one of the chocolates requires Honduran Cacao so how come it is not available until that moment!!! Somedy help me! This thing is driving me crazy! Really
Thanks

[Post New]by mayarayman on Apr 2, 09 9:10 AM
please any one reply to me i have bought 1 shop and in order to buy the 2nd i have to give to the owner straberry infuions but i cant becaus i can't find the peruvian caco which is in lima but its port isnt avaliable 4 me what can i do??? please help please

Help!!!

[Post New]by Sushirules on Apr 3, 09 7:58 PM
I absolutely LOVE Chocolatier 3; I've been playing for hours day after day! The only problem is: I've tried twice now, and I don't know if I've done something wrong ( which I doubt...) or what, but once I have completed Deiter's Endorsement, I'm stuck there! I can't get him or anyone to tell me what to do next. I've read walkthroughs and I know I'm supposed to see Evangeline in SanFran, but the port is not accessible yet, and I can't get anyone to tell me I should go see her or whatever. It's getting quite annoying! I keep on playing, thinking that all I might need is time, but NOTHING!! Help me please!!

[Post New]by dani1016 on Apr 12, 09 11:26 AM
I have two shops and I have 6 infusions but to get more I have to make rasberry with chocolate and I cant find them anywhere. Help

dsc003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dsc003 on Apr 18, 09 10:04 AM
dani1016 wrote:I have two shops and I have 6 infusions but to get more I have to make rasberry with chocolate and I cant find them anywhere. Help

Go to Tangiers and talk to the guy at Gibraltar Port. He will give you a quest involving getting Raspberries. He will mention that the market there will now carry a new ingredient that you need.

[Post New]by msmedgen on Apr 21, 09 12:33 AM
ok i love this game, but i need information. i've been playing for a while now and i keep waiting for someone to tell me the secret location in south america for the honduran cacao. who tells you about the location in south america?

Carolg01
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Carolg01 on May 11, 09 1:46 PM
Just some general tips: Make certain that you are going back to the board members too in each town until you have won their approval. For example in Toronto, you need to visit the board member there - He will send you on a mission to Wellington and that will help when you go back to him.

The Honduran cacao you will have access to after you help get Sean rescued. I don't recall that there were ever times that recipes demanded ingredients before they were available. The strawberry infusions with Peruvian cacao you can find in Lima, but it will not be in the hill - I will be in the shop off of Plaza Mayor.

Be sure to click every location in every port. Some, like the 66% cacao are a little harder to see because they are up on the hill <g>.

I found that talking with everyone in every port moved me along, actually faster than I wanted to be. unless a goal had a deadline on it, I just went to each factory and set up for new recipes and ran those to sell them all over the world, even if the price is a little less in some places, like Cape Town.

I loved this game. It was a lot better than the first two in terms of views / features, etc. I loved being able to come up with my own recipes in the testing lab, and not having to "guess" what was pre-designed in Chocolatier II. Much more fun, and the customization of the way the items looked and what they were called were awesome <g>. I also liked being able to design my own sign - That was fun to come into port and see..

[Post New]by angeldn3 on May 22, 09 3:01 PM
hey i am now stuck i am making the truffles the 4 of them so i can move on but but everytime i get a least 2 the rest disappear is there a problem with the game.

Hwyn4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Hwyn4 on May 23, 09 12:05 AM
If you hold on to them too long, they will disappear, I would suggest you up the
amount of choco. you produce per week.

Hwyn4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Hwyn4 on May 23, 09 12:09 AM
I have 2 shops, 4 factories and alot of $$$ but I'm stuck, I just keep filling orders sent in by Zachary....in Tangiers
I can't find the sesame seeds, I have only 2 more truffle recipes to go and I'm stuck in chocolate limbo, can anyone tell me how I can move forward.

[Post New]by samiiia on May 26, 09 5:45 AM
hey im like reeaaly early in the game ok but i have this huge annoying problem please help .. u see i need to get to havana in the place wich tells u what to do says go to havana and get the cuban cacao to make that coffee thingy and give the first bach to this lady but the port is not opn what do i have to do

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO U GET THE HAVANA PORT OPEN \??

[Post New]by samiiia on May 26, 09 5:47 AM
PLEASE I NEED HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY REPLY TO ME

minerva84
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by minerva84 on Jun 1, 09 7:25 AM
A few other tips to help you move along:

If your chocolate is expiring before you can use it, sell it regularly, anywhere. If you set it up so that each factory can make a different type of merchandise, make sure you set it up so that each factory can make every recipe its capable of. That way later, when you are allowed to switch among the factories without flying there, you can make a specific product without having to re-set the machines. This will also have the advantage of showing you price ranges for each item, so you can make the most profit.

Sometimes it's a regular recipe that makes more than your creations, so keep your eye on the recipe book. If you can make more from what you create, great. But some things, like the Winter Warmer for instance, can make a tidy profit. Also, when you're creating, use the highest-priced ingredients in combination so you get the highest-priced product.

Many people are asking about how to keep the 6 creations fresh as you seek to fulfill the final quest. Once you get all 6 factories, set each one up to make at least 2 different recipes of your creations. That way, you can switch off between 2 at every one, and make all 12 in no time.

Mass production is a must! When setting up your machines at the factories, make sure you are matching colors, not just randomly filling the holders. Matching colors gives you 5 times the output a non-matcher will give you. Sometimes it takes more than one try, and if you get frustrated, do something else and come back. Keep trying!

Visit every place in every port. Ports have new places that open up as you progress, so don't assume you've been everywhere. Also the old places sometimes have characters that "notice your progress" or have something new for you to try. If you feel stuck, methodically go back through your ports in order of progression, to make sure you got everything. If all else fails, make and sell the most expensive products while you wait, so you can be making lots of money while you figure it out.

[Post New]by WiggieB on Jun 10, 09 1:21 PM
Hello,
From your statement below I'm wondering, what do you mean by matching colors?

I would also like to hear how people are making master chocolatier in an average of 550-950 weeks? Are they cheating somehow? It seems to me that this would be near impossible to achieve due to the flying around from place to place buying ingredients for each product and each time you fly adds a week to your mission, so this is why I'm asking how they are doing this......

Thank you,
Wiggie :-))

Mass production is a must! When setting up your machines at the factories, make sure you are matching colors, not just randomly filling the holders. Matching colors gives you 5 times the output a non-matcher will give you. Sometimes it takes more than one try, and if you get frustrated, do something else and come back. Keep trying!

Edited on 06/10/2009 at 1:35:00 PM PST

Go to: