mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Post any Moai: Build Your Dream technical issues here only

[Post New]by mlbmama on Jul 11, 13 1:15 PM
slow motion makes this game annoying! characters move sooooo slow!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 16, 13 7:55 AM
Heya mlbmama,

I'm sorry to hear that your game seems to be running so slow .

It might be that your computer is having some problems to process the game, which is why it is running so slow. It could help to make sure that all your drivers are up-to-date with the steps that you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jul 24, 13 11:45 AM
I just asked to have the credit re-iussed since I'm getting so many access violation errors on several levels. At one point there were so many that I lost track of which levels they were on! I'm happy that BFG cares about their customers

[Post New]by jujoo2 on Aug 18, 13 9:18 PM
I am having similar issues with error messages, however, I am getting a different message.
My error message reads: Application Exit Error Contact Support Team
I did contact support team a week ago and have received no reply!
This error has happened throughout my game play, but it has allowed me to reopen it and continue playing until now, I cannot proceed now.

Level 33 fog don't clear

[Post New]by roey33 on Aug 23, 13 6:37 AM
I just bought this a while ago and level 33 fog don't clear when I light totem..plz help cos cant resume play

Im using Windows 7

Regards
Roey 33

[Post New]by roey33 on Sep 3, 13 4:32 AM
Hellooo, im now got the same issue on level 43, light the totem and fog dont clear!! Annoying..please answer or I want a refund!

[Post New]by roey33 on Sep 3, 13 4:56 AM
I have also unistalled and reinstalled :/

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Oct 5, 13 1:06 AM
Surprised no one else has gotten this error. There are levels where when you try to use an area like temple you get the message (right at the temple) "Sorry, access appears to be blocked." (I paraphrased the message. Don't have it right in front of me.)

The only way to get out of this is to quit the game from task manager or other such, and restart. Very odd message and method. I've only gotten it twice so far in 50+ levels, but it's still quite odd. Not yet too annoying though as it's only happened twice.

Good game.

[Post New]by mollari on May 27, 14 10:45 AM
NormaNorman wrote:Surprised no one else has gotten this error. There are levels where when you try to use an area like temple you get the message (right at the temple) "Sorry, access appears to be blocked." (I paraphrased the message. Don't have it right in front of me.)

The only way to get out of this is to quit the game from task manager or other such, and restart. Very odd message and method. I've only gotten it twice so far in 50+ levels, but it's still quite odd. Not yet too annoying though as it's only happened twice..

Yes, I am getting this message consistently on level 51 - every time I try to level up one of my fields on a certain plot. I can progress past the level by building up on a different plot, but then I can't get gold.

Edit: did finally finish the level with gold - but still had to avoid the plot with the error or it would be a total game crash

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 5:01:24 PM PST

Thank you!

[Post New]by JulesDS on Jun 15, 14 6:44 PM
worked it out

Edited on 06/16/2014 at 1:20:15 AM PST

Genesistt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Genesistt on Sep 23, 14 1:05 PM
I have a weirdness. Or maybe it's just one of those days when just nothing wants to go right. But I've just started my game, ready to continue battling ghosts and rebuilding their temple or whatever around level 35 odd (I lost track a bit) and the game started from the front! As if it's the first time that I played. Where did my game go? Is there some way I can get my history back?

I'm running a laptop with Windows 7.

Please help! I'm not replaying nearly 40 levels again.

Talitha (Desperate)

Go to: