SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

Re:Alter Ego/Super Floater Discussion

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 26, 13 5:46 AM
~crisgori, I'm at level 104 and no new quests were added to anyone. April update quests were the last new ones available. I've had those done for months now it seems I too reinstalled the game last night..and guess what? No floating crate this morning...

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 5:53:13 AM PST

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jun 26, 13 6:51 AM
Ahahahaha, SandyFish, you mean I'm going to lose the floating crate too, the only new thing I get after the update, except the increasing difficulties in finding useful items from locations and old floaters??? What a cruel world!

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 7:06:05 AM PST

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 26, 13 6:59 AM
~crisgori...I looked all over that island...poof! gone.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jun 26, 13 7:07 AM
That sounds very bad. Very bad.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jun 27, 13 1:35 AM
@SandyFish: if you uninstall/reinstall the game once again the floating crate is back. Better than nothing (you better take a picture of your inventory before you do it, just in case)

Edited on 06/27/2013 at 1:38:33 AM PST

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 27, 13 4:15 AM
crisgori wrote:@SandyFish: if you uninstall/reinstall the game once again the floating crate is back. Better than nothing (you better take a picture of your inventory before you do it, just in case)

~crisgori, Ok, I'll be sure to save my file before un-reinstall. Also, write down everything...ok, here goes nothing!

[Post New]by missjaida on Jun 27, 13 8:16 PM
Well I have uninstalled & downloaded this game like 4 times. I get no floaters just the floating crate when I first start the game. None of these other floaters you all are talking about. But I did notice that I spent 4 x's full energy to get 2 scissors. & got nothing to compleat any tasks.
I am getting so mad. It's eating all your coins just to hope you'll get some thing. 40 amulet banished no flare no arrows or claws . I have wasted 50.000 trying to get things & nothing. What the heck is going on. They need to fix these problems.

On this computer I am on level 41 My other computer I'm on level 91 same problems. Is there something going on that I don't know about. I'm almost out of money & coins.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 28, 13 4:36 AM
~MissJada...you have to banish a certain number (varies from player to player) of "old" floaters to get the "new" Alter Ego/Super Floater...Check out what Matahari24 put together on this thread...very helpful

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/250488.page

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 28, 13 4:10 PM
missjaida wrote:Well I have uninstalled & downloaded this game like 4 times. I get no floaters just the floating crate when I first start the game. None of these other floaters you all are talking about. But I did notice that I spent 4 x's full energy to get 2 scissors. & got nothing to compleat any tasks.
I am getting so mad. It's eating all your coins just to hope you'll get some thing. 40 amulet banished no flare no arrows or claws . I have wasted 50.000 trying to get things & nothing. What the heck is going on. They need to fix these problems.

On this computer I am on level 41 My other computer I'm on level 91 same problems. Is there something going on that I don't know about. I'm almost out of money & coins.

Since there has been no feedback from BF regarding this problem, I have a gut feeling that this is 'working as designed'. They've just taken all the fun out of the game.

Go to: