L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Re:Greenhouse and Fairgrounds

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 8, 13 5:32 PM
Frogmort wrote:So-o-o excited!!! Construction on my Greenhouse will be finished tomorrow morning!!!
YAY!!!!

--> : partytime! enjoy!

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 8, 13 5:59 PM
@Winfrey Frogmort - so happy for you both. I know how you both feel. My Fairgronds won't be done until Thursday. I already have the greenhouse done. Like you Winfrey, I have several expansion bubbling away, along with several building/attractions. My mansion yard is busting at the seams. Can't wait until Thursday, so excited.

Party time -

Edited on 07/09/2013 at 5:47:47 AM PST

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 9, 13 4:04 AM
My Greenhouse is ready!!!! YAY!!! ... savings currently at 40% of what I need for the fairground.. there may be a little wait ...

Congrats on your morph Snoopy_1 !

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 9, 13 5:48 AM
Thanks Frogmort.

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 10, 13 9:14 AM
This is probably a really dumb question but how do any of you save enough silver or gold to buy the fairgrounds or greenhouse? I can barely collect enough silver to buy items for obtaining juju. I play several times a day when my energy increases to the limited 50, which lets me play 3 scenes. Even though I do fairly well in them, I only collect @ 1500. I have 9 walkers which give me about 100 silver if I check them many times during the day. But then I have to use the silver to purchase items to obtain juju so unable to save the kind of money needed to purchase the two big locations. I have had lots of trouble with negative rewards in the past also ( game took away or did not reward for scenes). Any help would be appreciated as I am feeling frustrated and I really love this game. I also read that others received 50 gold pieces for playing through all the problems but never received any of the promised rewards for sticking it out. perhaps my game just isn't working properly? Roxnsilver

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 10, 13 9:26 AM
The Attractions earn money. My "garden" is looking more like an industrial complex mixed with a fairground - fortune-telling tents, gifts for you box, circus, potion mixers... those are good earners.

I try to avoid spending gold at all if I can help it, it's really hard to earn!! I try to only buy stuff that can be bought with silver.

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 10, 13 11:48 AM
> Frogmort - Thanks so much, I have made a few bad decisions when first learning and with the technical issues, I have gotten a little frustrated but really like this game and don't want to quit so this will help a great deal. Thanks again, Roxnsilver.

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 10, 13 3:22 PM
@Roxnsilver - first, let me say that there are no dumb questions. Please ask, that how we learn, and most people here will be willing to help. It can be hard in the beginning to earn enough silver. And I agree with Frogmort. When you have the money and room, buy buildings that will generate money. Like Frogmort said, the fortune tellers, aura cleaning, potion mixology, gifts for you good buildings you can buy with silver. The circus is a good one to buy with gold, but only if you like it and really want it. When you have several building generating money, it will build up faster. Also, the better you do in a scene the more money/XP reward you receive. I also spin after playing a scene, unless my energy levels are at 15 or less. You can earn silver, XP, or a gold bar.

As for the 50 gold bars that people received, it was given to those players who download the game before the general release. It was a way of thanking them for playing and giving Big Fish feedback on issues within the game.

Big Fish did reward all plays with 13 gold bars for staying with them through all the tech issues recently. You should have received that. It was automatically add to your gold count.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Edited to correct: the 50 gold bars wer given to people who downloaded and played the game before the general release( at least this is my understanding).

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 2:28:44 PM PST

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 10, 13 5:02 PM
Snoopy_1 wrote:As for the 50 gold bars that people received, it was given to those players who got an advance code to download the game before the general release. It was a way of thanking them for playing and giving Big Fish feedback on issues within the game.

Big Fish did reward all plays with 13 gold bars for staying with them through all the tech issues recently. You should have received that. It was automatically add to your gold count.

I wasn't an advance-code-player, yet a normal player, and I received the 50 gold
I did play before the worldwide release though.

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 10, 13 6:17 PM
Thanks L_Amour. I should have said that it was given to those who downloaded and played before the general release. At least that is my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. Guess my brain wasn't thinking. I will correct my earlier post.

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 6:19:10 PM PST

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 10, 13 6:57 PM

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Jul 10, 13 7:18 PM
L_Amour wrote:

Right back at you

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 10, 13 7:25 PM
Snoopy 1 and L

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 10, 13 7:45 PM
@ Snoopy 1 and L_Amour -Thanks for all the advise. All the tips help in this game after starting in the Beta stage. I have only been playing since invited to play i n the US beta testing, which I thought was before the release. I did receive the 13 bars but not the 50. Either way, the game has improved but has lots to fix yet. I am almost broke but got enough juju to open up chapter 3 so hopefully I won't keep losing my little bit of wealth and juju and they get it fixed soon. Thanks again, it sounds like you are a lot further than I am so I will be watching the forum for more help. Roxnsilver

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 10, 13 10:38 PM
You're a now Roxnsilver too!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 11, 13 1:02 AM
Snoopy_1's advice about always spinning is top notch .
It does mean that you need to have 17 before you venture forth into a task - 2 extra for the spin - but you have a chance of winning a gold bar, and always get xtra silver or juju.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 11, 13 9:19 AM
Thanks for your kind words, Roxnsilver
I think a social game wouldn't be a social game if there were no bugs in it, haha because otherwise we would never have found eachother here on the board.
It's always nice to share our experiences, and even more nice if we can help others.
People who already play longer, can still learn from new players too though. I see it as a win-win situation

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 9:19:43 AM PST

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 11, 13 10:11 AM
>Frogmort and Snoopy 1 - You both are sowhat this is all about. Your help is greatly appreciated. Got up this morning and found that the juju needed to move the game along has increased from 14420 to 22800 ( the double beastro). My 2 big purchases yesterday (Aura Cleansing and Potion Mixology) are still building so no juju points from them, which would be @ 6000, I think. I had made purchases that gave instant juju and was ready to go but had leveled up last night and did not realize the juju needed would change. Now my dilemma is how to get enough juju with limited funds and not level up which, I assume, will make the requirements go up again. Should I purchase ornamentals such as flowers and benches until my silver runs out, play just short of leveling up, and then wait 2 more days for the Aura Cleansing to be completed as it will give 4000 juju? All this would have been avoided if the game didn't keep stealing my juju and silver, which thankfully has been fixed. I hope. Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. As in life, I will appreciate my advances as they are definitely hard earned! ( haven't found how to do the cool faces and other figures yet)

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 11, 13 2:02 PM
I didn't know the Juju needed to unlock a challenge increased as you levelled up?
You can get extra Juju from your Tesla machine too if you switch to night before you click on the ?.

I haven't been worrying too much about getting the Juju required for tasks/challenges - I just play other scenes and play with my garden until the scenes are unlocked.

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Jul 11, 13 2:39 PM
> Frogmort - the task in question is titled Double Beastro. "Complete the Beastro split screen puzzle " is the objective. It is one of those that has the blond hair female on the icon to click so I assume it is to further the story. I could skip it for 13 gold bars but that is not an option I like. Last night the necessary juju was as 14200 as I stated in previous messages. Didn't try it last night after I leveled up as it was late. This morning it was the first thing I attempted to do but could not as the juju required is now 22800. This is the task that started my seeking help on what to purchase. Unless this is another glitch of the many that have haunted me in this game, I assume it was higher due to leveling up and will add that to my questions for the support team. I should hear from support today as the wait time is 24-72 hours and I am at the end of that window.

Go to: