Re:Corpatros: The Hidden Village walkthrough??

[Post New]by suedog on Jul 21, 13 12:00 AM
I have only just started playing and am stuck at the raft with no paddle please help

[Post New]by ladycheser on Jul 24, 13 3:40 PM
Rhysdux wrote:We need a walkthrough, too--especially since the hint button doesn't work. (Taking me to a map and telling me that there is something to do in Area X doesn't help me when I'm aware of that but can't figure out what to do.)

[Post New]by Tarni64 on Jul 24, 13 11:40 PM
fresh227 wrote:You have to use the pigment and the sulphur on the painting of the snakes and they will die in the hut. Have fun!

Thank you so much!!

[Post New]by Tarni64 on Jul 25, 13 12:11 AM
OK, its me again, I am starting to think I am just not smart enough for this game. I finished the camp site. There are only 2 things on the map now. Me, and one item that is showing on the map UNDER the label for Inside the Village House (technically it isnt even flashing within the borders of the map) I have searched the house, and outside of the house,
I have no idea where to go from here and am feeling very discouraged. The walkthrough that was posted on youtube was taken down, and the other is asking me to install some kind of .exe which I will not do as I know that is not required to read a walkthrough... if anyone out there knows what I need to do next that would be awesome.
Thanks

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 27, 13 4:55 PM
Tarni64 wrote:OK, its me again, I am starting to think I am just not smart enough for this game. I finished the camp site. There are only 2 things on the map now. Me, and one item that is showing on the map UNDER the label for Inside the Village House (technically it isnt even flashing within the borders of the map) I have searched the house, and outside of the house,
I have no idea where to go from here and am feeling very discouraged. The walkthrough that was posted on youtube was taken down, and the other is asking me to install some kind of .exe which I will not do as I know that is not required to read a walkthrough... if anyone out there knows what I need to do next that would be awesome.
Thanks

What items you have in your inventory?
Have you get the crystal skull from the wall in the house? I remember you need 2 skulls before you can fall into the hole...

[Post New]by fredjon on Jul 28, 13 2:38 AM
very easy game just a couple of times you have to think outside the box, les than 2 hours to complete

[Post New]by sandrajbaker on Jul 28, 13 2:27 PM
I'm stuck at the raft with no paddle and can't figure out how to get to the corpse above. Please help!!

[Post New]by FranklySpeaking on Jul 30, 13 10:52 PM
sandrajbaker wrote:I'm stuck at the raft with no paddle and can't figure out how to get to the corpse above. Please help!!

U need to combine the stone knife with the bamboo...

Go to: