Re:Welcome to Nanny Mania 2 forum

[Post New]by gamergrl08 on Apr 14, 09 5:52 AM
hi there i cant seem to get ANYTHING unlocked no matter how fast i complete a level or not. any tips on fixing this? made it all the way up to 5-2 and decided to try over and see if i did something wrong. Same thing. =(

[Post New]by wolfzsweetheart on Jul 18, 09 11:06 AM
I have tried and tried to beat level one it just keeps giving you 3 mins. to clean 30 mess and I had enough trouble getting 24 mess cleaned in this time amount I really wish someone who has gotten past the first level would please help me i'm so fustrated I haven't gotten 1 perfect level I barely get it done in 3 mins. please please help oh and I can't use coffee or tea because the only thing I have managed to unlock is the bottle warmer and I haven't bought it cause it will not help. I don't know what to do I'm so disgusted. Any help would be great thank you!

[Post New]by wolfzsweetheart on Jul 23, 09 10:12 PM
Just wondered if your supossed to have coffee in the begining because i am unable to complete level 1-5 at all any help would be great thank you!

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 3, 10 9:09 PM
Well, obviously you play a nanny but it's more like a housekeeper than anything else. The family (of varying size & ages) does quite a number on the house. This game is a lot busier and more to clean (big time) than Nanny Mania 1 had. Because of that, it is less repetitious and this version is definitely an improvement.

It's in your best interests to get the house done as quickly as possible, as you will end up with more chores to do the later it gets in the day. Not to mention the family will create the same mess you just finished cleaning. You get to do laundry, straightening up, cooking, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, etc.

This one seems like it will be pretty challenging in later levels as the families have spots for something like 8 people in them! They are a challenge to keep up with even when it's only 3. Anyway, is a pretty decent game - worth a try.

[Post New]by RoxyGirl2004 on Oct 27, 10 5:32 PM
Such a easy game but fun completed it in just over a day

[Post New]by jac2526 on Dec 28, 10 2:54 PM
tool_girl6597 wrote:I can't seem to get the store to unlock anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing will unlock. It says new item available and nothing unlocked I've gotten gold stars on every level so far, but i'm not very far into it. Can someone please help? Lately it seems there's been a problem with every game I try to get from here. I've sent diagnostics to BFG and they're great about refunding credits but it sucks when I'm still missing out on games that work ok for others. I'm very upset about this.

Did anyone figure this out? I'm having the same problem. Thanks!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 30, 11 7:02 PM
wow what a complicated little game?!?

clean this, wash that, feed the baby, change the diaper, keep the blinds closed, make dinner, pick up trash... whew! makes me happy it's just a game... and i can actually just stop playing

Child Care Tips

[Post New]by mumsriver on Jun 10, 11 2:41 AM
Are you struggling with a kid having bad habits or obstinate behavior? Mums River of Wisdom is offering you a place which tackles all these critical issues scientifically.

Child care issues may be different and can vary from one family to another. Whether you are a single mother, a single father or a couple, the site supply you with the unique solutions on critical parenting. The scientific approach towards solving a problem and other child behavioral concerns that needed to be discussed on scientific ground are dealt very well here.

If you also find you trapped with such a mess and do not know whom to ask for the help, please consider us as your best friend indeed. Feel free to contact us any time, and we will get back to you immediately.

http://www.mumsriverofwisdom.com/

[Post New]by Raindropsfallin on Jun 21, 12 10:27 AM
I cant buy upgrades for the game. i was playing the game for a while then i accidently restarted at the beginning. now all the upgrades are locked even though it says upgrades are available. How can i fix this????

STORE UNLOCK ISSUES!!!!!!!

[Post New]by factual555 on Mar 6, 13 10:11 PM
tool_girl6597 wrote:
"I can't seem to get the store to unlock anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing will unlock. It says new item available and nothing unlocked I've gotten gold stars on every level so far, but i'm not very far into it. Can someone please help? Lately it seems there's been a problem with every game I try to get from here. I've sent diagnostics to BFG and they're great about refunding credits but it sucks when I'm still missing out on games that work ok for others. I'm very upset about this."

I NEED HELP WITH THIS TOO!. ANY ANSWERS OF FIXES?

Edited on 03/06/2013 at 10:12:08 PM PST

[Post New]by towers79 on Nov 22, 13 1:50 PM
It says I have to download shockwave player 11 to play it. ??? never had any problems with that before...and can't seem to find shockwave 11 only 12 and the game won't start!

[Post New]by Guarding on Apr 10, 14 8:48 AM
The full app doesn't work! Opens, I get the loading page and then it closes. The free trial works fine so it's not my iPad. Please sort out as paid for full app and have never been able to play it!

Go to: