bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 16, 13 6:08 AM
Heya everyone,

robinbucy - Great to hear that you are contacting our Tech Support already! I'm sure they'll be happy to have a look at everything for you to make sure your game won't freeze anymore!

unknown69- That sure must be frustrating, especially when you has been set up to such high standards. It might be that we could improve the performance by making sure that all your drivers are up-to-date by following the steps that you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by beck77 on Jul 16, 13 8:30 AM
Hi guys, its a great game until i reached the botany lab, and the hidden object game in it. I was unable to reach the potato, due to it being just off the screen in the basket on the left hand side of the screen. i know that it is supposed to be there, because i used the hint button, and it circled there, but it was half off the screen. i also went into the guide, and the picture there has a whole basket showing with the potato in it, whereas i only have half a basket. i tried taking it off full screen, but i still had the same problem. i hope this will be fixed soon, as i can not go any further without the potato!!

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Jul 16, 13 7:57 PM
I, too, am having freezing issues and black screens. For instance, when trying to access the map, the game would freeze when I clicked on the map - I'd do control, alt, delete, the game would come back to life. It happened several times with the map and when simply going from one scene to another, along with the long black screens. I was so disappointed, as I was really looking forward to this game and I was enjoying the game play - until it would play. I will check out all the help stuff.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 17, 13 4:09 AM
Hi folks,

I think it would be best if both of you got in touch with Tech Support to be honest.

beck77 - If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and feel free to include a screenshot of how your game is displaying as well.

kristidumplin - if you haven't tried updating those programs that run your game yet, you can take a look at our help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Or feel free to reach out to Support for more help, they will be glad to assist you and provide some more dedicated advice than we can via the forums!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by BREW1113 on Jul 17, 13 4:32 PM
I have downloaded the game which I bought and it glitches in the same spot everytime. I am supposed to go out and give the lens to the Uncle and it freezes everytime. Would like to get my credits back for buying as this game that I thought looked fun is just to much trouble.
Don't say run the help for tech I did and still haven't had an answer from them!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 18, 13 6:29 AM
Heya BREW1113, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these problems with the game.

It's great that you already got in touch with our Tech Support Team, though. They'll definitely get back to you but please allow up to 72 hours to receive a reply as emails are being answered din the order they arrive.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

bfgBiwa

robinbucy
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by robinbucy on Jul 18, 13 5:12 PM
I received an email asking to rate the quality of your customer support team, but I have yet to hear from anyone. This is very unusual, as your CS people have always been prompt and helpful. I don't want to send in another request. Is there a fix being worked on?

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 19, 13 5:38 PM
I loved the first game in the series, but this one is a whole different animal. It seems to me that the graphics are not as good and sharp and the game is definely sloooowwwww! In the HOS I must click an item as many as 4 times to pick it up. I'm very disappointed, but I'm going to hang in there in hopes it will get better and more interesting. I haven't had any crashes yet. I probably have just jinxed myself.

[Post New]by WhiteRook on Jul 29, 13 9:39 AM
I've almost reached the end of the game, but when the soldiers ask me for evidence, I don't have the folder in my inventory to give them.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Aug 7, 13 10:18 AM
Botanical Garden -- HO Scene

Get the POTATO

The Potato is not available on my screen because the Basket is OFF the screen.

For some reason, (this is the first time this has ever happened), I am not seeing ALL of the Left and Right sides of the screen.

I am running on the Vista Operating system and all drivers are up-to-date.

If not for the Match-3 capability, I would not be able to continue this game.

[Post New]by tvnftpierce on Aug 18, 13 4:21 PM
Bought this game a few weeks ago and it played great UNTIL I upgraded my Mac to 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion) and now it starts up and goes to the Thanks for playing every time now....

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Oct 17, 13 10:14 AM
Well I've been battling through Final Cut Encore CE, having to repeatedly hit the windows key in order to access the task manager and shut the unresponsive program, or shut the laptop and put it to sleep so that the game will move on from one screen to another. Finally got a blue screen, and on logging back in, was told that the profile had been corrupted and I needed to start a new game. I was really close to the end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it once as it was not saving my achievements, but it appears that this is now completely unplayable. I'm not really sure I want to play it a third time, just to not be able to complete it.

Your link to the tech support team just bounces me back to the forums page.

Edited on 10/17/2013 at 12:16:13 PM PST

[Post New]by DarkSnowWhite on Jan 27, 14 1:54 PM
lmcangusee wrote:I can't get the safe dial to turn in the bio lab. I've got the stethoscope, but the dial doesn't turn.

I'm using the Mac version.

I've just bought this game and had the same thing, using the mouse in a different area has no effect and I've deleted and reinstalled it as well… still the same issue, it's a real pain tbh… is there any fixes for this yet? Everyone else on here seems to have a nightmare with it since July 2013?

[Post New]by Trisharepp on Jun 9, 14 1:38 PM
Playing on my mini iPad, everytime I try to access map the game shuts down. Any suggestions? I purchase games specifically with maps, it's still playable, but very disappointing.

Computer buttons

[Post New]by sams57 on Jun 15, 14 5:09 PM
Hello- chapter 6, aeronautics lab, computer buttons.
I am playing on an ipad.
My inventory show 2/2 computer buttons, but the computer will not accept them.
The strategy guide calls for 3/3 buttons.
I cannot go any further.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Sami Welch

Go to: