OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Post any Living Legends: Frozen Beauty technical issues here only

[Post New]by OnBreak on Aug 31, 13 1:36 PM
I left the Gnome painting puzzle to look at color scheme on wall and now i cant get back to the gnome to finish the puzzle and i have no active areas at all. Is this a glitch? I have uninstalled and am in the process of reinstalling. I cant go on with the game at all at this point. will i have to start over?

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Aug 31, 13 2:02 PM
Never mind i got it

[Post New]by tigerflower101 on May 10, 14 6:08 PM
Hello,

I just recently purchased Living Legends: Frozen Beauty for mac [specifically mac OS X, version 10.9.2]. There was no issue as far as downloading/installing the game is concerned, just when I try to play it.

When I try to play the game, it opens a blank white screen, and then quits [I assume that it crashed]. So I tried to install the game again, and the same thing happened. I actually looked at the article that is mentioned [ie: game crashing, freezing, or blank screen] and installed shockwave/updated flash after uninstalling the game again. To make a long story short, even after all that, I am still having the same issue with the game. Is there anything that could be fix this issue?

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Jul 5, 14 4:56 PM
Well even at the reduced price of $3, this game is no bargain. I get an access violation error and the game will not run.

Go to: