bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:New Quests, etc., Available 7/19/2013

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 8, 13 9:18 AM
Heya Unlovedharmony66,

I would suggest checking out Dark Manor for your iPad. It's a newer Free to Play game that I'm really enjoying! There's hidden object scenes, you can visit neighbors, and update your haunted mansion. You can take a look at the forum HERE for more details.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Aug 8, 13 10:02 AM
The timed quests just keep repeating and since the others quests seem to have disappeared the game has got quite boring I did love it and have spent a lot of money on diamonds and coins too but i'm loosing interest i'm on level 89 with 10 honey pots and other food stored but there is not anything to go for anymore - whats happened to the quests?

[Post New]by Unlovedharmony66 on Aug 8, 13 2:46 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Heya Unlovedharmony66,

I would suggest checking out Dark Manor for your iPad. It's a newer Free to Play game that I'm really enjoying! There's hidden object scenes, you can visit neighbors, and update your haunted mansion. You can take a look at the forum <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3392.page">HERE</a> for more details.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

"Thank you I appreciate it. I love the game I downloaded and its pretty fun thank you"

[Post New]by Letilee on Aug 9, 13 9:36 AM
I play on an iPad, v1.0.4, I'm at level 80. I have not seen a "second island". I have 15 of 20 locations. I have not seen any of the alter ego floaters. Where do I find the new locations? The app store does not show that I need an update.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 9, 13 7:31 PM
Letilee,

An update for iPad has not been released. We are all waiting.

[Post New]by baba247 on Aug 21, 13 6:59 PM
Hi Everyone.
I think this is my second time to come and post something so bear with me if its long and boring.
I was wondering about the new update, I did that one and it was for the new island that is available to go to after level 50. I just want to know is that the most recent update? from what I see I can only play the two areas and there are only two floaters, shark and a greek soilder.
Also I just wanted to say tha t I love this game and I have spent my share on diamonds, one of the things that I discovered and maybe some of you know this. That little box that you get one free try for every new level, and if you play it costs you 5 diamonds, well I have to say that I get so much free energy that I am up to 22 honey pots, 18 cherry pies, 22 pizza slices and many,many of other things, as well when I have achivements to do it often sends one of the achivements that you might need to collect in order for it to be completed.
I think that if you use your diamonds to play that little box it pays for the most part really well with energy. I have so much from that and when you take into consideration that to buy energy most of the bigger items cost 24 diamonds or more, so to use up 5 and get way more is a great way to build up your energy.
Last thing does anyone know if you get up to level 100 does the new island open up completely?? I am at level 94 and the only achievement that I have on the side right now is the one at the bottom that repeats itself and you get 50 energy points and 100 coins there is nothing else so I wonder if it stays like that until level 100.
I really appreciate the work that some of you have done to give us all the most recent updates, and that you are willing to share your knowledge with us. I love this game and I will continue to play it as long as it continues to update, but I sure wish it would update soon. Thank you to all and take care. L from Canada( I think I may have misspelled some words so hope you can figure out if I did)

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 22, 13 11:23 AM
baba247,

you have done all of the quests in the latest PC update. There are only the 2 repeating quests in the lower left. No more sections of the 2nd island are open - hopefully the next update will be before the middle of October - that's a best guess that a different fishie had.

So, continue to accumulate charging items, so that you'll be ready.

You seem to be handling the super-floaters the same way I do.

Glad you enjoy the game - so do I - I'm trying to get to the fifth level of some of the achievements before the next update. Some items just do NOT drop, but that's okay - I keep hoping!

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by baba247 on Aug 23, 13 6:45 PM
Thank you fairhavenfish its really nice to be able to come and let out stuff, I really like this game with all of its issues, I continue to have fun and for the most part the issues are all new to me, Just since I come here do I hear of the difficulties and for that I do feel bad for those of you who are so frustrated I am just one of those people that tries to see the positive in all and try my best.
I know that for me I am responsible for the decisions that I choose when purchasing any of the Big Fish products and I love this site. I think that they have the nicest helpful people, and I can not say that I have ever been in a kind of a negative problem with anyone, when I have a issue I write the Big Fish team and they respond as promptly as I would expect with any company that has seen the growth they have.
Anyway I will be a Big Fish fan for as long as I can play games, and hope that everyone can find the fun and peace that is there for the taking. Baba247

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Aug 23, 13 7:59 PM
baba247 wrote:Thank you fairhavenfish its really nice to be able to come and let out stuff, I really like this game with all of its issues, I continue to have fun and for the most part the issues are all new to me, Just since I come here do I hear of the difficulties and for that I do feel bad for those of you who are so frustrated I am just one of those people that tries to see the positive in all and try my best.
I know that for me I am responsible for the decisions that I choose when purchasing any of the Big Fish products and I love this site. I think that they have the nicest helpful people, and I can not say that I have ever been in a kind of a negative problem with anyone, when I have a issue I write the Big Fish team and they respond as promptly as I would expect with any company that has seen the growth they have.
Anyway I will be a Big Fish fan for as long as I can play games, and hope that everyone can find the fun and peace that is there for the taking. Baba247

Edited on 08/24/2013 at 10:44:57 AM PST

[Post New]by jules13trouble on Aug 26, 13 2:30 PM
baba247 I am on level 100 and the only difference I see on the new island is it looks like there are less clouds over the soon to be updated locations. Still only 2 floaters as well as only the two locations open.

abhita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by abhita on Sep 2, 13 2:03 AM
I received a shell as one of my rewards, but it doesn't say where I can use it....anyone else had one??
still enjoying the game, but would love different quests, they got boring repeating...

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Sep 2, 13 2:36 AM
abhita wrote:I received a shell as one of my rewards, but it doesn't say where I can use it....anyone else had one??
still enjoying the game, but would love different quests, they got boring repeating...

We don't know its use yet. Mystery...

[Post New]by doggieperson on Sep 18, 13 11:18 PM
I have the collars quest but no collars available yet. I am at level 64.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Sep 19, 13 3:50 AM
doggieperson wrote:I have the collars quest but no collars available yet. I am at level 64.

The collars should be available by level 64, for sure. Check your locations: Check the thumbnail images that show what items are available to find in each location. If the thumbnails of the collars are not there (e.g. leather collar at Lighthouse) you should contact tech support.

[Post New]by sopdox on Nov 7, 13 1:23 PM
The new timed quests are fun but I apparently have completed all the untimed requests because I haven't had a new one for over a month, maybe two. Is that supposed to happen?

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Dec 6, 13 12:53 PM
baba247 wrote:Hi Everyone.
I think this is my second time to come and post something so bear with me if its long and boring.
I was wondering about the new update, I did that one and it was for the new island that is available to go to after level 50. I just want to know is that the most recent update? from what I see I can only play the two areas and there are only two floaters, shark and a greek soilder.
Also I just wanted to say tha t I love this game and I have spent my share on diamonds, one of the things that I discovered and maybe some of you know this. That little box that you get one free try for every new level, and if you play it costs you 5 diamonds, well I have to say that I get so much free energy that I am up to 22 honey pots, 18 cherry pies, 22 pizza slices and many,many of other things, as well when I have achivements to do it often sends one of the achivements that you might need to collect in order for it to be completed.
I think that if you use your diamonds to play that little box it pays for the most part really well with energy. I have so much from that and when you take into consideration that to buy energy most of the bigger items cost 24 diamonds or more, so to use up 5 and get way more is a great way to build up your energy.
Last thing does anyone know if you get up to level 100 does the new island open up completely?? I am at level 94 and the only achievement that I have on the side right now is the one at the bottom that repeats itself and you get 50 energy points and 100 coins there is nothing else so I wonder if it stays like that until level 100.
I really appreciate the work that some of you have done to give us all the most recent updates, and that you are willing to share your knowledge with us. I love this game and I will continue to play it as long as it continues to update, but I sure wish it would update soon. Thank you to all and take care. L from Canada( I think I may have misspelled some words so hope you can figure out if I did)

What box? I don't get that. I haven't updated since I started but I do have the second island with two locations. I'm on level 62.

Do you mean the crate in the sea that opens every three hours, regardless of level?

[Post New]by janemcardle on Jan 1, 14 4:30 PM
I like other people have run out of quests except the timed ones at the bottom left the one I am currently dealing with is just crazy it is to kill 3 of the assassin warriors now if you have enough silver arrows to kill 60 assassins wonderful, it takes 20 regular assassins and remember you have to have 3 they want an unbelievable amount of things to kill them so it 1700 coins per regular assassin and 20 of the boss assassins at the thats102,000 coins to do this or 4 hours not to mention what it takes to kill one of the boss assassins seems crazy and well boring to me

finegael
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by finegael on Mar 4, 14 2:47 PM
It doesn't appear to me (and I could be wrong) that any quests involve the new island. Correct?

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 4, 14 3:09 PM
I am somewhere in the 280 levels and have not played very much at all in the last 30 days as ran out of quests and could probably do with my eyes closed.LOL I have reached sensi on all levels except the swamp house and singing reef of which am at expert and going for sensi. I go in daily and check my fairy and the wooden crate but about all. I never received any quests involving the second island and had posted somewhere in another thread earlier. sorry cannot remember where. Many responses, and at least several seem to think it was something to do with being past certain levels at the time of the thanksgiving and Christmas updates, I do not know and I have not reinstalled for fear of losing thousands of diamonds and many accumulated resources. Maybe someone has other ideas because by reading some of the forums, it was my impression that there were quests for the second island.

[Post New]by holtsylv31 on Jun 21, 14 1:17 AM
basmith12 wrote:I am somewhere in the 280 levels and have not played very much at all in the last 30 days as ran out of quests and could probably do with my eyes closed.LOL I have reached sensi on all levels except the swamp house and singing reef of which am at expert and going for sensi. I go in daily and check my fairy and the wooden crate but about all. I never received any quests involving the second island and had posted somewhere in another thread earlier. sorry cannot remember where. Many responses, and at least several seem to think it was something to do with being past certain levels at the time of the thanksgiving and Christmas updates, I do not know and I have not reinstalled for fear of losing thousands of diamonds and many accumulated resources. Maybe someone has other ideas because by reading some of the forums, it was my impression that there were quests for the second island.
Like yourself, I got bored, and I think, after all the time and money that this game has taken from people, things should be happening. As in a new up=date, how long do we have to wait, and, I think its a bit hard faced, taking gamers for a ride, {and their money} to get so little in return. Its no wonder the ratings for this game are slipping, people are losing interest, along with feeling cheated and conned

Go to: