DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

barbM
Marlin
Marlin
9,026 Posts

Re:DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

[Post New]by barbM on Mar 5, 09 11:13 AM
There's a good walkthrough for this game just type in the name of the game and walkthrough in the search and it takes you right to it

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Mar 5, 09 11:13 AM
Very excited about the game, began downloading this morning at 8:30AM it is now 1:09pm and I am at 95%. Now here is the kicker my son-in-law is here working on my plumbing and hit the fuse box, I let out such a scream I sure it was heard over my neighborhood, I was so happy when I got my computer back up it had only paused the dl. I love large file games, but this one is really large.

Blenny
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Blenny on Mar 5, 09 11:14 AM
Has anyone else had trouble downloading - my internet connection is a alittle slower than usual at the moment but it won't even start, I keep getting an error message asking if I'm connected - Is it that it's just SUCH a big file???????

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Mar 5, 09 11:37 AM
Has anyone started playing it yet? is it good? still dont know if I want to use my game credit

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Mar 5, 09 11:47 AM
bfgErie wrote:Just want to let folks know that Dracula 3 is a little bit more bloody than your average large file adventure game. Although, you might expect to see a little blood in game about Dracula! I do want to point out that the game includes religious and occult symbols as well. Strangely enough, there are also swastika symbols in the game too. Big Fish Games is going to be putting a warning in the game description soon.

Yeah think?? I just watched the little video and got grossed out. A bit too ghoulish for my tastes. I'm really surprised to see BF offer this, especially after the Dangerous HS Girls brew-ha-ha.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 5, 09 11:52 AM
Woohoo! An ADULT game!!! I'd better buy it before it disappears! One question for those who are playing it - does it seem disjointed if you haven't played the first two, or does it stand alone well??? (I have to look, I may have #1 on a CD. I bought a Dracula game a few years ago, and that may be it...)

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Mar 5, 09 11:55 AM
EdnaMoles wrote:Very excited about the game, began downloading this morning at 8:30AM it is now 1:09pm and I am at 95%. Now here is the kicker my son-in-law is here working on my plumbing and hit the fuse box, I let out such a scream I sure it was heard over my neighborhood, I was so happy when I got my computer back up it had only paused the dl. I love large file games, but this one is really large.

I thought of you straight away Edna when I saw this game listed. NOT because it's about Vampires , but because it's a large file game which I know you love & it's been awhile since one has come out.

LOLOLOL (sorry, don't mean to laugh), but I can just picture the fuse box, son-in-law, downloading & scream scenario in my head.

Have fun Edna!

[Post New]by Grandmure on Mar 5, 09 12:00 PM
I've been here for a few months, but this my first posting. All of your notes have been very helpful in selecting my next game purchases. Would someone give their opinion on whether the Syberia or Dracula series is better? Also does anyone reccommend Nancy Drew, and if so which are the best? It's so hard to tell from the little videos. Thanks in advance.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 5, 09 12:07 PM
Microid - cool! They have the Atlantis games! The first one I didn't like, since it was not mouse driven. Had to use arrow keys, and I didn't play far before I threw it out in disgust. But Beyond Atlantis was awesome! I played it while waiting for Myst Exile to come out, LOL, and loved it! Would love to play Beyond Atlantis II and the Evolution one.

Hey, BFG, do you suppose you could get the Atlantis series??? Please???

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 5, 09 12:14 PM
The Universal Hint System site has a very long and detailed review of the game, plus MANY screenshots. I don't think they have hints, yet, but probably will within the week. If you want to know more before you buy, suggest you check it out. uhs-hints dot com. There is a link to the review right on the home page. I've used them for hints for years, and really like both their reviews and their hints. And it's free.

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Mar 5, 09 12:37 PM
Grandmure wrote:I've been here for a few months, but this my first posting.

Welcome Grandmure and please come play with us in the pond often

[Post New]by olivia74 on Mar 5, 09 12:41 PM
The Graphics in this game are amazing!! Its gonna be awesome if there is a way i can keep it from being so "jumpy". Should I delete some other large file games? Ive cleared out everything else to be sure...Help would be appreciated..thanks

ps...LOVE LOVE LOVE BFG...got my best friend and her hubby addicted to it too haha

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

Trying to get priest to go to sleep

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 1:11 PM
gadget56 wrote:For the life of me I can not seem to get the priest to sleep, can any one help? There is no forum for this game yet.

He will say that he's ready for bed and then just go to his room and it's automatic.

I love this game so far!! The graphics are amazing. FYI- This game is not for the faint of heart or people that would be offended religiously.

To be honest- I cannot believe that BF would have this game but pull Dangerous High School Girls?! I don't get it?? Sorry, but no matter the spin BF now puts on the DHSG issue, it was pulled to satisfy upset people. Dracula has murder, blood, and strong anti-religious elements... DHSG was nothing compared to this.

Hope this game doesn't disappear too.

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 1:12:24 PM PST

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 1:14 PM
phatkhat wrote:Woohoo! An ADULT game!!! I'd better buy it before it disappears! One question for those who are playing it - does it seem disjointed if you haven't played the first two, or does it stand alone well??? (I have to look, I may have #1 on a CD. I bought a Dracula game a few years ago, and that may be it...)

I was worried about that as well. But, this game starts out like any other game and tells you background and your mission. I even forgot it was a part 3.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 5, 09 1:58 PM
Thanks, Mahbah! I'm gonna get it before they pull it, LOL!! I expect tomorrow the complaints will begin...

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 5, 09 2:05 PM
phatkhat wrote:Thanks, Mahbah! I'm gonna get it before they pull it, LOL!! I expect tomorrow the complaints will begin...

You're welcome. I'm sure there will be complaints. :sigh:
At least BF warned this time. If people still buy and get offended, that should be all on them. IMO
Hope you enjoy Phat. Like I said before, the graphics are amazing. Feels like an Xbox 360 game.

MAH

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Mar 5, 09 3:33 PM
WhippetLv wrote:Has anyone started playing it yet? is it good? still dont know if I want to use my game credit

I am waiting with a credit just like whippet...c'mon fishies give us a round up...is it a great game like Ravenhearst or just so-so....I NEED another addiction...like I don't have enough already lol

missada
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by missada on Mar 5, 09 5:02 PM
Hello everyone, this new game is Dracula 3, are the first two games also on Big fish?

jscrafts
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by jscrafts on Mar 5, 09 5:09 PM
I have Dracula 1 The original but can't seem to find 2. Did BF remove 2?
Thanks in advance

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Mar 5, 09 5:35 PM
Umm we don't have either of these on BFG's.
Dracula - Resurrection
Dracula 2 - The Last Sanctuary

We went straight to Dracula 3, which I've brought, but now I'm wondering are we going to get the first two of this series? Or am I going to have to go looking for them, because now I'm going to feel like I'm missing part of the story since this isn't even related to Dracula Origin which I had a great time playing.

Never mind patience is not my best virtue, I just went and found them. Brought them. So now I'll wait till I get them to play this one.

Edited on 03/05/2009 at 6:38:06 PM PST

Go to: