Secret Room

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

Re:Secret Room

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Jul 28, 13 9:00 PM
robinbucy wrote:#10 must be *Marlowe* because of the scar on his cheek.

Nice I didn't know about the scar.

OregonPandora I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers that show. I had to look it up but I did remember enjoying that show

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Jul 29, 13 1:57 PM
FlatSlewFoot: I totally missed where you had posted the Hec Ramsey answer. So sorry. And here I was feeling smug for thinking of it. I remember it well and liked Richard Boone in the part.

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Jul 29, 13 4:30 PM
Yes it was an excellent fit for him and a well done show as I remember it.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 1, 13 12:11 PM
I have just started the secret room (I know, I am a long way behind you guys) but I had to stop to comment on Mane Jarple - who on earth spell-checks these games?! I really expected better from the Elephant.........they never forget, so how could they forget Jane Marple? I hope the other ones do not contain any errors.....pink dresses? More like wooly shawls and knitting. Come on, check your information!

I will now get off my soapbox and return to the game.

bunnyeyes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bunnyeyes on Aug 6, 13 8:30 PM
read61, thanks so much for starting this post. I need help but not from placing the placards which, so far I've matched by the shape of the picture.

My problem is the hidden object scene in the Hall of Memories (I think) I'm trying to enter the correct numbers to the puzzle that will let me get the feather. There are 4 number circles, 2 on one side and 2 on the other on either side of a circle with swirles inside of it. Maybe it's a rendition of the sun, I don't know but I can't figure out what numbers go into which colored circle. Nothing makes sense.

If any one has solved this, please, please, give at least 2 correct numbers or tell what I'm looking for to figure out the numbers. The hint only highlights the 2 numbers on the left which does not help one iota.

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Aug 12, 13 7:04 AM
It keeps freezing at the lightning room. Can't finish the room so i can;'t continue. I keep have to restart computer.

MISCRO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Secret Room Freeze

[Post New]by MISCRO on Aug 17, 13 1:07 PM
Been playing through the Secret Room thing. I'm in Morpheus' Tomb and the game keeps freezing every time I try and get through the HOS. It works for a few items then it stops reacting. The mouse pointer still seems to work though. Wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Tarma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tarma on Aug 31, 13 9:47 AM
Thank you all for the names to those portraits in the secret room. I only managed to recall a few of them - mostly the tv related ones. LOL

To those who thought there was a lack of QC on the second person's name, I think it was a deliberate ploy. I had to stop and think for a minute then I laughed my head off. Definitly a wink and nod there.

Edited on 08/31/2013 at 9:50:13 AM PST

Acele
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Acele on Nov 24, 13 3:57 PM
I think # 8 is Nero Wolfe; he wouldn't leave home unless he absolutely had to and he relied on his assistant Archie Goodwin to do the leg work.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on May 26, 14 9:58 AM
Acele wrote:I think # 8 is Nero Wolfe; he wouldn't leave home unless he absolutely had to and he relied on his assistant Archie Goodwin to do the leg work.

It's absolutely Nero Wolfe; the other clue that it is is that he's shown as overweight, which Wolfe was.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on May 26, 14 10:04 AM
read61 wrote:I have just started the secret room (I know, I am a long way behind you guys) but I had to stop to comment on Mane Jarple - who on earth spell-checks these games?! I really expected better from the Elephant.........they never forget, so how could they forget Jane Marple? I hope the other ones do not contain any errors.....pink dresses? More like wooly shawls and knitting. Come on, check your information!

I will now get off my soapbox and return to the game.

Erm... Since it's the only one that actually gives a name, I assumed the switched-up spelling was a joke.

Go to: