Re:UPDATED PC version now available! July 22, 2013

[Post New]by QueenieBabe on Jul 23, 13 5:07 PM
Ty ty ty BFG, at last the updates - been waiting so long !!

Shame nothing has been done about changing the way you select the number of items to sell ie by making it so you can type them in, or at least changing the 'up' arrow so the number goes back to 1. Are there any further plans to make additional upgrades? if yes, will this be included?

Thank you for the updates though, will enjoy playing the new quests.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jul 23, 13 6:38 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi Sliponshoes,

Thanks for asking about that. It was brought to my attention that this is a critical update, meaning that it will show up in your Game Manager and you can patch the update from within the Game Manager without reinstalling the game. That's the best way to receive this update. I've also edited my post above to reflect that information.

If you have any problems or questions, our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support Team</a> will be happy to help.

Enjoy!

bfgSeine

Having No access to what you describe above, I uninstalled and tried to download and reinstall the game. It just won"t install and load it. I guess this game is just unavailable to me.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 24, 13 5:18 AM
Happy to see some happy farmers about today!

I just wanted to pop in and pick up on a few points if I can.

kim0530 - this new build did address some bugs but for an issue like that, I would suggest working with our Tech Support Team so they can offer specific advice.

As it sounds like a save issue, you could have a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this but Support will definitely be able to provide more help if needed. :

Game Not Saving

judy1689 - it may be a case that something is interfering with that download, if you would like to make some adjustments to ensure this is not the case, the following article will help you to do that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the issue persists after checking out that article, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be happy to have a closer look at this for you!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by nanamary8153 on Jul 24, 13 5:01 PM
Love the new items and quests... thank you for doing this, was getting bored but not now...

[Post New]by bluebutterfly036 on Jul 24, 13 7:52 PM
what is the guy standing by the bus stop for?

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Jul 25, 13 8:42 AM
bluebutterfly036,
That sleazy guy is there to sell you overpriced items. If you click on him, a shop window opens showing you his items and prices. He is an element that I just ignore since his items are TOOOOOO expensive.

Happy farming.

[Post New]by ladyblingbling on Jul 25, 13 1:31 PM
thank you so much for the update, I'm loving the game all over again! was getting a tad frustrated without quests.

[Post New]by samstevenson83 on Jul 25, 13 5:36 PM
I updated my game I was at level 20 doing great with my quests then tonight out of nowhere when quitting farm up I got a blue screen error. I thought nothing of it at first until my laptop turned back on and realised the error had come from farm up and it removed my saved game and have had to start all over again. I have never been so gutted in my life it took a lot of hard work to get to where I was can someone explain why or how this happened please. I know I can't get my saved game back but I would still like some answers.

Thanks
Samantha

AureliaS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AureliaS on Jul 29, 13 9:42 AM
I'm getting ready to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After applying the update via the game launcher, my game will not start now. It doesn't do anything, no error messages, no crashes, no flashing onto the screen. However, if I try to open it up again, it tells me a game is already running. I have to go into my task manager to close it down.

[Post New]by gemmy5 on Jul 29, 13 11:41 AM
samstevenson83 wrote:I updated my game I was at level 20 doing great with my quests then tonight out of nowhere when quitting farm up I got a blue screen error. I thought nothing of it at first until my laptop turned back on and realised the error had come from farm up and it removed my saved game and have had to start all over again. I have never been so gutted in my life it took a lot of hard work to get to where I was can someone explain why or how this happened please. I know I can't get my saved game back but I would still like some answers.

Thanks
Samantha

This just happened to me last night! I'm so upset! Is there really nothing to restore my game? I didn't realize it until I wanted to play again and the "continue" button wasn't clickable.

AureliaS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AureliaS on Jul 29, 13 6:20 PM
AureliaS wrote:I'm getting ready to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After applying the update via the game launcher, my game will not start now. It doesn't do anything, no error messages, no crashes, no flashing onto the screen. However, if I try to open it up again, it tells me a game is already running. I have to go into my task manager to close it down.

Uninstalling and reinstalling my game did not work. It won't launch (but takes up memory forcing me to use task manager to end the process). Guess I'll be contacting tech support. It was working absolutely fine before I applied this 'required' update.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Jul 30, 13 9:02 PM
So happy to have the updated version! I was out of quests, and had gotten all of the achievements. I have things to do on the farm again! Whoo Hoo! The only thing that they did not give us was more achievements. I wonder why? And I hope that they will give us more in the next update. Do you think it will take as long for the next update? I would think with a game like this that they would make money faster keeping us interested and addicted, haha. Going back to the farm now to spend my gold and silver coins. Have fun everyone!

css5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by css5 on Aug 6, 13 9:16 PM
Where do we get the update? I am stuck on one of the school class. It won't open when I clicked on the light bulb or when I clicked on the spot for Jennifer to go inside to get her diploma for second class. A red x shows up instead of a green one. Can't figure out what I did wrong. BY the way I can not get mail at my gmail so send to my regular email at [Removed by Moderator] Thanks for your help. CSS5

Edited on 08/09/2013 at 2:11:11 AM PST

[Post New]by BabyBandit82 on Aug 6, 13 10:45 PM
AureliaS wrote:
AureliaS wrote:I'm getting ready to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. After applying the update via the game launcher, my game will not start now. It doesn't do anything, no error messages, no crashes, no flashing onto the screen. However, if I try to open it up again, it tells me a game is already running. I have to go into my task manager to close it down.

Uninstalling and reinstalling my game did not work. It won't launch (but takes up memory forcing me to use task manager to end the process). Guess I'll be contacting tech support. It was working absolutely fine before I applied this 'required' update.

I am having the same problem but my update worked for about a week before this started happening. Has anyone got a solution. Tonight I even tried unistalling and reinstalling the game still no go. I miss my game and want to play I am having withdrawal it has be 2 days since I was able to get it to run.

[Post New]by Dottering on Aug 7, 13 3:19 PM
Is there an update in the works for IPad?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 9, 13 2:17 AM
Hi Farmer - Uppers!

I just wanted to pop in an offer some help if I can.

Firstly, just to confirm that all you need to do to ensure you are playing the most recent version of this game is to uninstall and reinstall the game.

samstevenson83 and gemmy5- oh gosh I am sorry to hear this! Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can look int this and at the very least, help ensure against this happening again, if you choose to start playing again.

AureliaS and BabyBandit82 - if reinstalling didn't help matters, the best way of remedying this problem, is to have a look at the help article here, for some great advice on updates you can run to help the computer handle this newer version of the game more effectively.

Finally, just to confirm that we only offer this game on PC, the iOS version is supported by the developer and so you would need to contact them about an iOS update.

Hoping this helps a bit and thank you for working with us, we appreciate it.

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by ebonyeyes_55 on Aug 9, 13 2:09 PM
When I downloaded the update I am no longer able to buy gold coins. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still did not fix it.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 12, 13 12:54 PM
That is odd ebonyeyes_55, sorry to hear that!

Hopefully, this issue has rectified itself but if not, we would love to take a look at things with you.

For dedicated support, please use the green to the right of the page to reach our friendly Support Team, who will be glad to offer some suggestions to resolve this for you.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by tiateea on Aug 15, 13 9:26 PM
Already updated mine.

but i don't know why i cant see the quest from another city ..just the map but i cant click the city.

magicwoman1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by magicwoman1 on Aug 23, 13 1:10 AM
Hello BGF, I wanna ask when we finish 55 level, did maybe BGF plan give us another update or thats be the end with this game, i wish if BGF plan and work on another update again because i love this game so much,hope u ansver me.thanks

Go to: