Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ellie19740 on Jul 26, 13 2:59 AM
OMG!! I was up to Level 32, went to go in and check on things and it has taken me back to the beginning, I am so NOT starting this game again. How can I get my game back??

[Post New]by farmerpowell on Jul 26, 13 6:30 AM
Since I upgraded my game, I can only start it once just after I have turned my pc on, if I exit the game and try to start it again, it never starts, its very irritating having to reboot my pc if I want to dip into the game if I have 5 minutes spare.

[Post New]by jmchet58 on Jul 26, 13 7:01 AM
Game level 20 stuck - not moving to the next level even though there are enough points. There are no additional "stars" added as I complete an activity. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it did not make a difference.
Any suggestions would be great!

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Jul 26, 13 10:25 AM
Last night I was playing Farm Up and suddenly the resolution on my screen went very small. I can't read what I have in my barn any more, can't see the magic butterflies clearly enough to click on them and can't see the mole any more. I tried restarting the game, shutting down the computer, then uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I did get taken back to level one but everything is still small. Help!

I'm using a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium. It's about three years old.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 26, 13 12:00 PM
Hello All,

If you've experienced any issues with your games after installing the July 22 update (including progress loss, display issues, and crash issues), please do contact our Tech Support Team so we can do some more investigation to help figure out what's going on. To reach them, just click on the on the right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out quickly!

bfgDeveron

LegalMonet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by LegalMonet on Jul 26, 13 10:48 PM
InterwebUser wrote:Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying the new quests.

For some reason, the factories (milk factory and canned food factory) don't recognize that I have blueberries in my inventory so I can't make blueberry yogurt to finish the quest.

I am using the PC version on Windows 7.

Thanks!

Since I updated, the factories do not recognize my supply of blueberries, either.

[Post New]by samikay on Jul 27, 13 10:25 AM
Hello, I love this game but have had several issues so far. Once I purchased 4 hours of unlimited energy and logged out to check something and when I logged back into my game, my energy time was gone. I still had over 2 hours of "time" left! Another issue is similar to someone else's of having a quest come up to "upgrade" something that I have a higher level of. My issue as of now is a quest to provide 20 Bilberry curd and 30 cookies to a woman but in my menu of items in my dairy there isn't a Bilberry curd, and my Blueberry curd doesn't recognize the Blueberries in my barn! This game rocks but it still needs some work.

Edited on 07/27/2013 at 10:25:25 AM PST

game won't work properly

[Post New]by caramel31 on Jul 27, 13 2:17 PM
Every since the update when I click on the game it won't come up unless I log out first and then log back in but I didn't have this problem before the update.

[Post New]by xfilerenee on Jul 27, 13 2:38 PM
I was having a problem before the update. I have played up until level 28, I think. Then I unplugged my laptop on night during a storm, but the game seemed to shut down ok. Well, the next day when I went to play, the continue button was not lit up, I could only start a new game. I was upset about this, since I have spent a lot on this game so far and still had coin credits available, so I really don't want to start all over again. Could the save file have become corrupted from the temporary loss of power? Please advise. I have uninstalled an reinstalled the game as well.

Thanks,
Renee
Big Fish Junkie

Edited on 07/27/2013 at 2:39:48 PM PST

[Post New]by jmkushner on Jul 27, 13 2:47 PM
I updated and now the game doesn't even open. I have spoken to technical support, but still game doesn't open after all we tried. Uninstalled, reinstalled several times, moved the saved data file out onto desktop, etc.

Kind of frustrated as game was working great until then.

[Post New]by crober28 on Jul 28, 13 3:37 AM
After downloading the update yesterday, I have not been able to play FarmUp.

What happens is, I start Farmup, it looks like it is loading but then the swirling blue "wait" is gone.

I check my processes and it is there as if it is open and I am playing but not on my screen.

My Nvidia driver is up to date.

I don't mind uninstalling BUT I will lose all my files and work, correct? Then, who is to say this new version that I installed will work better with the next installation.

Here are my PC details:

Windows 7 Home Premium
32 Bit, 4GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

Please let me know if I can save my files. I am suspecting my video card does not support the flash update with this game but I am not 100% certain.

Thanks!

[Post New]by kayvinceann on Jul 28, 13 7:45 AM
I played and advanced all the way to level 25. Only to log on and not give me the option of continuing my game. Has there been anyone else go through this?

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Jul 28, 13 9:11 AM
Trees growing/harvesting issue.

When I plant a tree (apple & pear) and water it but do not hoe or fertilize, upon reaching the ripening time it makes the sound of ripening but the tree doesn't produce a crop. The ripening time starts over for the next harvesting batch without producing a crop. This happens with blackcurrants too, even if I don't water them. Grapes do the same thing, watered and hoed.

Subsequent harvests work properly but it takes two cycles to get the first harvest when I water but do not hoe or fertilize. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's just my particular game.

Just an FYI...

Thanks,
Sliponshoes

**EDIT**
I found out through another thread that this is normal, so please disregard this posting. The first cycle is the tree or bush maturing and subsequent cycles produce the harvests. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edited on 08/06/2013 at 7:19:27 AM PST

[Post New]by Trishpie83 on Jul 29, 13 1:39 PM
I am harvesting wheat but only getting one coin not 1100. I have been loosing money quickly trying to complete my quests.

[Post New]by dfunk2 on Jul 30, 13 7:13 AM
Hello! Since this new update, I am not getting any gold for finishing quests. I should have earned close to 100 gold by now, but have not gotten any. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not help this issue.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Jul 30, 13 9:02 AM
Trishpie83, Have you gone into the barn to sell the wheat? You get one coin instantly when Jennifer harvests the wheat and more when you sell it. I'm growing as much as I can to make flour so I have not tried to sell it.

[Post New]by Sylvanmoonscape on Jul 30, 13 12:14 PM
dfunk2 wrote:Hello! Since this new update, I am not getting any gold for finishing quests. I should have earned close to 100 gold by now, but have not gotten any. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not help this issue.

Not sure what you mean by this. You don't get gold for quests -- you get coins and experience stars. The "finish in:" bar with the gold coins is for you to purchase the quest with your own gold coins rather than collect the goods it's asking you for. You can get gold by completing one of the collections and by completing achievements (you need to go into this on the main menu to see what ones you haven't done -- as you complete one, you automatically get the gold).

[Post New]by heikan on Jul 31, 13 8:33 AM
After the update I'm not able to get to any of my animals it only says there is no path. And I'm not able to move the pens since I can't clean them.

DLeeM
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by DLeeM on Jul 31, 13 10:07 AM
One of the problems I am experiencing today and yesterday is that the size of my play screen is getting smaller and smaller. I'm almost afraid that it will cease to exist pretty soon. Is anyone else experiencing sizing problems? In the settings I see that you can't even change the sizing of your screen play. If there is a way to change this setting, please let me know as I'm older and my eyesight is not as good as it was when I was a 20 year old. Thanks!!!!

janaviola
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by janaviola on Jul 31, 13 8:19 PM
Not sure is this is a glitch or not. Have had Grandpa for at least 5 hours but his classes are locked. He has been chopping wood, using the sawmill and walks around but cannot attend school, as per my quest. Grandma who is not here yet has her classes unlocked. Jen & hubby go to class without problems.

Thanks for any insight you can give.

Go to: