2teacher
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Post any Natural Threat 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by 2teacher on Jul 26, 13 11:07 AM
Have the same problem as many others. The hint button has stopped working when I reach the part with the fire extinguisher in the fridge. Also some hidden object lists are missing words of objects to find.

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Jul 27, 13 5:00 PM
ITA. A frozen hint button once I got through the chopper, and invisibly listed H0s.

When can we expect a patch?

bessiegirl wrote:Several of us seem to be stuck without a hint button (or a hint that no longer works) in the same area...the room beyond the helicopter which houses the freezer with the fire extinguiser. Apparently this is a glitch for many of us...any chance of someone at BF checking this out and coming up with a solution. We cannot proceed any further with the game. My experience with the HOS in this area also resulted with no item being added to my inventory after completion of ths particular HOS...maybe that was the "magic" item to continue with this game.???? ya think?

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jul 28, 13 12:23 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello all,

I'm sorry to hear about those issues with your hint buttons.

If you've tried the instructions that Biwa mentioned above, and your hint button is still not working properly, please contact our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix</a> so we can look into this further, do some investigation, and escalate the issue if need-be.

Thanks for patience while we look into this!

bfgDeveron

I am playing on windows 7-brand new-no upgrades needed-I also lost the hint button and the HOA game there with the formula mixes itself up with the HOA game that I assume will be next in line as you ar eusing the same location for 2 games per location-please fix this is not acceptable.

micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by micandra on Jul 29, 13 10:03 AM
My hint button frozen after the fire breath plant. And on some HOS's, items that you need to find are not listed. I had to use the hint button. With the HOS items in red, you have to guess at how to get them.

This game has glitches galore. Pity, I liked the first one.

pho2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pho2 on Jul 29, 13 3:01 PM
I'm having trouble with the hint button as well. Same place as some other people, fridge with fire extinguisher. I guess I can't finish. I will try uninstalling it and install it again.

JKatS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by JKatS on Jul 29, 13 3:31 PM
I hope somebody got a fix to the hint button disappearing. Everyone seems to be having the same problem, just as am I. If you did, please post the "fix". Thanks.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Jul 29, 13 6:57 PM
I have a problem with the puzzle where you have to arrange the sliders to the correspond images of the center - the slider at the very bottom is stuck and will not move... any ideas... thank you...

4owl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4owl on Jul 30, 13 7:57 AM
Same problem as everyone else. Hint button died during the game.
Big Fish should be jumping all over this one.

micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by micandra on Jul 30, 13 8:23 AM
I've uninstalled/reinstalled three times and still frozen hint button. Why would we need to update our computers if the problem started midway through the game? Game problem not a computer problem.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 30, 13 10:34 AM
Hello all,

Thanks for reporting those issues with the hint button. I'm sorry to hear that this is still happening.

It would be really helpful if you would contact our Tech Support Team so our reps can look into this further and escalate the issue if a fix is needed. To contact them, just click on the on the right-hand side of your screens and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

Giliraz, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your game to make sure that all of the files have been downloaded correctly. If that doesn't work, your best bet would be contacting our Tech Support Team as well.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out quickly!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by gail14054 on Jul 30, 13 12:54 PM
I am thru the plane and in the room to the left of the elevator. Hint button is not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice.

Any suggestions??

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jul 30, 13 1:09 PM
Still not progressing re the hint button issue-I have unistalled and installed several times. Are you planning on fixing this issue or not. If not I would like a refund please.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jul 30, 13 5:14 PM
just keep on to BFG as they seem to be ignoring us one this one -am sick of games recently with SO many problems

micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by micandra on Jul 31, 13 10:03 AM
Solution for unfreezing hit button that worked for me. Uninstall and reinstall game.Create new profile. IIf you use your old profile, The game will start where you left off and the Hint button will not work.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Jul 31, 13 10:09 AM
micandra wrote:Solution for unfreezing hit button that worked for me. Uninstall and reinstall game.Create new profile. IIf you use your old profile, The game will start where you left off and the Hint button will not work.

Tried that 3 times and it DOES NOT WORK

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Aug 2, 13 10:07 AM
I am having exactly the same problem with the hint freezing and no inventory object at exactly the same point . Reported it to BFG and they suggested updating Flash and Shockwave. Was considering doing that but then came on here and found that all of you were having exactly the same problem. It must be a glitch in the game at that point.

Have got back to them and asked them to investigate at their end rather than suggest it is a problem with our software.

I also was told my trial was over without playing, but clicked play anyway and the trial ran.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 2, 13 9:03 PM
Giliraz wrote:I have a problem with the puzzle where you have to arrange the sliders to the correspond images of the center - the slider at the very bottom is stuck and will not move... any ideas... thank you...

I'm having exactly the same problem.

**EDIT**
I found a bizarre work-around if you're really patient. It took me about 10 minutes, but I finally got this puzzle to work.

If you go into the puzzle and the bottom slider is stuck:

1) Click the Menu button on the lower left.
2) Click Main Menu - do NOT exit the game.
3) From the Main Menu, click Play.
4) Go back into the puzzle and check if the slider will move.
5) If not, then repeat the above steps until it does.
6) Once you get it to move, solve the bottom set first, then solve the rest and you'll be able to finish the puzzle

It took me about 20 or 30 tries, but I began noticing after a few tries that that slider was in different positions each time I went back into the puzzle, though I still couldn't slide it. However, the last time I went in, the instruction screen on the bottom didn't come up all the way and I was able to move the slider and solve the puzzle.

I also created a back-up save of my game just after I solved the puzzle. If anyone is really desperate, PM me and I can e-mail the save to you.

Edited on 08/02/2013 at 10:01:00 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 2, 13 11:00 PM
I didn't read through every post, so maybe someone posted this. However, I found that if you are missing items in the HOG lists, you can still pick up the items. I was missing one in the jail HOG scene, but I just slowly started clicking various items and found that the item was picked up anyway and it finished the scene. I also was able to put together & collect "red" HOG item that wasn't even on the list.

I don't use the hint button, so I don't know if that fixes itself eventually or not.

Even though I've still been able to progress, in spite of the glitches, BFG and the devs really do need to offer a patched version. There are a lot of glitches for not being very far into the game and I may hit one that's a game stopper next time.

Too bad, because I really liked the first Natural Threat game. I was really looking forward to this one.

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Aug 7, 13 10:52 AM
Well I got all the way to where you need the sponge to clean off the elevator panel. After much searching I found out that error occurred during a hog where I was to get the sponge. It didn't drop in my items to use throughout the game. I remember that during that hog I had to click on the formula on the skull twice, and it didn't gray out on the list but disappeared off the skull. That is when I finished the hog nothing dropped into my items. Also having trouble with my hint button not working all the time.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 8, 13 2:46 AM
I read the post before mine and I am having similar problems. It's getting FRUSTRATING playing the HOG's where there are words missing in the inventory box. It's been happening to me the whole game I believe. I rarely use my hint button on games, but with this one not having a walkthrough, I believe that is why I didn't catch on as quickly as I normally would have. So I was wondering while I was playing if I had lost something of my mind because I was using the hint button at least once every HOG. I tend to play more than one game at a time also. Like fla girl I am right at the elevator where you wipe the control panel off with something.

Go to: