Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Post any Skeleton Pirates technical issues here only

[Post New]by Suziewife on Aug 4, 13 3:38 AM
Hello coolshadi, just seen your question.

I know very little about computers but have picked out the following information which I hope will answer your question:

Windows 7
Dell Inspiron 1545
64-bit operating system
Intel Core (TM)2 Duo CPU T6600@2.20GHz
4.00 GB RAM

I hope that means more to you than it does to me.

[Post New]by gamergiant on Aug 4, 13 7:44 AM
@suemac55, try using a different set of weapons, maybe this will help.

[Post New]by gamergiant on Aug 4, 13 7:56 AM
Hello Suziewife,

You have a decent system, but what about your video card? Can you post any info regarding the video card?

What did the tech support exactly tell you, I mean did they tell you what part of your computer is causing the incompatibility?

Best

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Aug 5, 13 3:17 AM
Hello gamergiant

I think that my video card is

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

Hope this helps

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Aug 5, 13 3:19 AM
Just seen the second part of your question, gamergiant.

No, they did not say where the incompatibility might be. I sent them a Dr Felix and they said that all looked OK and they agreed that my drivers were up to date.

[Post New]by gamergiant on Aug 5, 13 5:27 AM
Hello Suziewife.

HD 4330M is a low-end card for gaming, that's why Skeleton Pirates plays slow on your computer, if you really like this game you must purchase a better video card, a decent video card nowadays should not cost you more than 70$, maybe less, depending on the vender and the country you live in.

I hope I have helped.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 8, 13 5:03 AM
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to pop in and provide a link to a recall helpful article which guides you through updating your video card and the other elements that help you run your game.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this though, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by glennonanderson on Aug 19, 13 5:15 PM
Hi Bf

I have just bought this game and have found that we're having the same issues with the lagging screen, once you get to the rain levels. I've checked and followed all the suggestions in relation to my video card but nothing has made any difference and my laptop is up-to-date and new this year. I suspect it's relating to the game setup since there are several others who seem to be having the same issue but please could you advise what the recent update is?

Thanks!

[Post New]by SunshineDoorA on Aug 22, 13 7:35 AM
Hey BFF (Big Fish Friends)!
I experienced the same screen freezing problem around Level 2.2. I am somewhat relieved to learn that this glitch might be the game and not my laptop (which is new), I find the game challenging already, technical issues like this may land Skeleton Pirates in my Loser section.

lark4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by lark4 on Sep 18, 13 3:06 PM
Not able to progress beyond Leve3l 3-5 even though bar is full. Game frozen at this level.

[Post New]by flatman51 on Apr 6, 14 6:27 AM
I have a problem which I hope is not my own stupidity.

When playing in windowed mode if I have picked up a weapon and then the cursor strays outside of the window, the pause menu comes up, the one offerring "restart, main menu, back to game". I am however still holding the weapon and I am unable to click any of the menu options

Go to: