Suziele
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by Suziele on Oct 1, 13 9:17 AM
Suziele wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Thank you for the welcome and hello everybody..

it's my first time in a forum, so I don't know if I can delete my 1st post without any problems? It seems unnessecary (spell?) takin' forum space since I've edited it or - I've to subcribe: do they "hang somehow together"? Hope it's understandable what I mean? Thx for an answer..

Still an open question.. anybody here able and kind to answer it, please? And.. do I've any option to get an edit/post shown for others at the top? Maybe by always qouting the last one? (Sometimes I dislike time zones..)

Once again I want to remind my unanswered question of deleting my 1st post, especially I noticed today that we have some double or triple threads like "gifts", "watermill", "runes" for example.. they should be shifted at the time in only one thread to keep the forums overview..

[Post New]by Honkytonkangel1 on Oct 7, 13 4:22 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
thanks

[Post New]by chiquitas on Oct 7, 13 7:54 PM

Re:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by chiquitas on Oct 7, 13 7:58 PM
i like this game, but now i have a problema. The conection stuck at 10% and i can't play (sorry i speak spanish). I use google crome but i can't.
I'll be grateful with help

iona19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by iona19 on Oct 11, 13 2:23 AM
Hallo everybody,

playing now about 14 days I still havé not understood many things.

Perhaps could you as help as experienced players help a little bit?

How will I ever be able to go through the runic play with beasts? How many kits do you have to buy to manage-(I do not have much money)? Or is it possible to come to the icy key without buying any runes?

And-will the difficulties with energy ever change?

Thank you very much for answers Iona 19

code: hr677Z

[Post New]by ketty53 on Nov 21, 13 8:05 AM
Thank you for the invite. So far I have enjoyed the game. I need to know how to buy things with the gold I have accumilated by finishing tasks. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Dec 7, 13 9:53 AM
Game is so much fun - need tips on getting runes & white/gold cards.....please advise. Thanks !!

scraf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by scraf on Dec 8, 13 4:50 AM
Hi I'm new to forum and the game and say thankyou for the welcome

I don't understand a few things about the game but only been playing a week or so and have become quite addicted so time to learn more, it would be nice to have some friends though so my friend code is : KSBTBN

Thank you x x

Edited on 12/08/2013 at 4:52:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Jackie233944 on Dec 21, 13 6:08 PM
Hi and thank you for the warm welcome.
What I need are friends. Could you please add me as a friend?

[Post New]by nermal1969 on Jan 1, 14 8:24 AM
chiquitas wrote:i like this game, but now i have a problema. The conection stuck at 10% and i can't play (sorry i speak spanish). I use google crome but i can't.
I'll be grateful with help

I would suggest using firefox browser

[Post New]by plkarr on Jan 13, 14 9:02 PM
How do you sell the things you dont want in your backpack back? I just cant seem to figure it out i feel like a ding ding

[Post New]by ladyg260 on Jan 27, 14 10:06 AM
Thank you for the welcome. I enjoy playing Rooms of Memory, but I'd like to know if there are other games like it on Bigfish.

I also don't understand how to use a lot of the things I need to.

[Post New]by LeeLooKa on Feb 2, 14 6:59 PM
hej hej tackar

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 7, 14 6:32 PM
How do I change my photo? It shows me as a man and I'm not a man.

[Post New]by Kornalijn on Feb 8, 14 2:37 PM
I am new on this game. I really have to get used to it! But it is fun.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Feb 8, 14 2:43 PM
Hello BillyeLH,
in the bottom right corner of the screen there are 8 round icons, choose one with the human head ("Social"). There will be 3 more icons-choose a human icon again. You will see 4 tabs, one of them is "Character". There you will be able to change your image.

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 2:45:30 PM PST

kareemah
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by kareemah on Feb 21, 14 2:25 PM
Thank you

[Post New]by AngelEyez1951 on Feb 28, 14 10:04 AM
Thank you. I really like this game. I also like meeting new people. So add me if you'd like. Also, I would like to change my picture on here. Is that possible? I'm a woman and I believe it shows me as a little old man.

[Post New]by Maxine99 on Apr 4, 14 9:26 PM
Not sure where to put this. I'm trying to add a friend to my address book but I can't find that person to add them.

Thanks

[Post New]by MuddrGoose on May 2, 14 4:51 AM
I finally got past the block because of flash player, now it won't load, just the timer endlessly rotating.

Go to: