Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Jarrow on Sep 6, 13 2:11 PM
I have an issue with the "Ballroom". I have created the Vampire Heart. I then went to the quest from Andrew and this updated to link me to the Ballroom where my Vampire Heart was the 'key' that allowed entry. I had the flash that the room was available. Now when I link through the quest to "Explore the Ballroom" the screen just whirls without actually opening the scene. I have not had this problem with any other standard location. I have to relaunch the game in order to close out of the attempt to open the location.

I hope one of the other fishies knows how to solve this one.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 6, 13 2:56 PM
Jarrow,

This seems to be a known glitch and is being worked on. No estimate as to when it might be fixed.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Sep 6, 13 3:48 PM
Thanks for the update Fairhavenfish01. I hope all my energy to complete the specific tasks in building the Vampire Heart do not go to waste. I would not like to have to re-do those before the end of this special event. We shall see.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,924 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 13, 13 12:28 AM
Since this is TGT today (for PCs only I imagine) I installed it just now, but can't play it. The game opens to window size, and all I get is that "loading" swirly thing right in the middle, but it's not going anywhere.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Sep 13, 13 1:13 AM
Have not downloaded yet as no button to buy the game on the TGT page

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,924 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 13, 13 1:20 AM
Kegggie, this is a FREE game. It means you don't pay for the game. You download it and play it. But you can buy extra things for the game with real money. It's like "Found" and other free games.

Hope this helps.

Valdy

ETA: Actually, I am surprised it doesn't state on the main game page that this is a FREE game. Also, I don't see at the left any purchases you can make with real money, as you usually get with the free games. What's going on, BigFish?

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 1:21:55 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,924 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 13, 13 2:04 AM
It also says on the main game page: Buy this game and get 1 Punch.

It's a free game. You don't get a punch. And it still doesn't actually say that it's a free game in the heading. And I still don't see any gold or whatever you should be able to buy with real money at the left.

And as I said, the game won't load for me.

Hello?! Is anybody there?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 13, 13 2:39 AM
Hi folks!

As soon as we have any info on the Magic Gates issue we will let you know! I know this is frustrating for you all and we hope to have a update for you soon. If you would like us to have a look at this with you though, please just let us know.

For all other issues, such as the game not loading, or if the features of the game are not responding as they should and you if know that your computer is up to date, please contact our Tech Support Team.

They will be happy to look more closely at what is going on here and will provide advice specific to your machine.

I would love to be able to do more but for the issues here, it looks like it may be best to get some specific advice.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Sep 13, 13 3:31 AM
I have been playing this game for months on Facebook, in fact I'm in the VIP group there and many of us have been complaining for months now that the game has many issues and is not playable without having some of lag or other problem. Of late, the developer is no longer answering us, nor is the group moderator. They claimed several months ago, when they started this PAY for VIP service, that we would get faster game updates, more crystals for our money, fast energy refills...you get the picture. To date, I've never seen a game update. There are many other areas of the game which have never been opened up, you play mostly in the first area which tends to get boring real quick.

Think before you play, as I said earlier, we've been having technical issues for many months without any resolve or reply from them.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Sep 13, 13 10:12 AM
Thanks Valdy for the info. I must have missed the notes in green on the main game page as I only have time for a quick check of the TGT in the morning.

Edit for typo

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 10:13:38 AM PST

[Post New]by married022512 on Sep 13, 13 11:40 AM
not WORKING

Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by xenia1981 on Sep 13, 13 6:04 PM
I have the latest shockwave player, but This game still doesnt load ??? why ??

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Sep 13, 13 11:16 PM
I can play the game just fine via the ONLINE section of BFG. When I tried to install it via the Game Manger I got an error message. This is the message: Failed to load URL http://www.bigfishgames.com/standalone/online-games/F8065T5L1 with error (-105).

I then went directly to the BFG website and downloaded the game from there, it installed into the Game Manager this time, but when I attempted to play by clicking the PLAY button, I got the same message as before. The error message was: Failed to load URL http://www.bigfishgames.com/standalone/online-games/F8065T5L1 with error (-105).

I know all of my programs are up to date, I play the ONLINE version via Firefox.

pls look into this and let me know of any solutions.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 13 2:08 AM
Hi Everyone!

married022512 and xenia1981 - checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game responds and runs as it should. You can find some info on updating the elements that run your game here.

If this doesn't help though, please do get in touch with us. There is a Contact Us link to the left of the Help pages.

burnettchic318 - please get in touch with Tech Support so they can offer some specific advice for these error messages.

If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and feel free to include a screenshot of how your game is displaying as well.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

niksh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by niksh on Sep 14, 13 3:50 AM
the game is not loading today ! only 27% of the game is loading! have been trying since morning.

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Sep 14, 13 11:15 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Everyone!

burnettchic318 - please get in touch with <a href="http://bigfi.sh/18DIVz3">Tech Support</a> so they can offer some specific advice for these error messages.

If you have the time, please run a <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688>Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> and feel free to include a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=188">screenshot</a> of how your game is displaying as well.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

thnx Baikal.. i sent the felix diagnostic and a ticket/message to the tech team last nite as well. so it is just a waiting game. but i do want to say ty for the quick reply.

EDITED ON SUN 9/15/2013 - late last nite the game finally worked w/my game manager. so for those that had issues like I did, try uninstalling and reinstalling into the GM and see if it works now.

Edited on 09/15/2013 at 7:44:01 AM PST

[Post New]by Suburbanbanshee on Sep 14, 13 1:03 PM
This one's minor but annoying. There's a quest where you have to get 3 "Nutritious Grains". At the point I got the quest, I'd already received and still had 8 Nutritious Grains, but the game made me quest for 3 Nutritious Grains anyway. Like I say, minor but annoying, as other quests picked up right away that I already had some or all of the quest components.

My browser's Firefox, if it matters. And I did try getting off and back on again, etc. Nothing worked until I found 3 more Nutritious Grains.

Edited on 09/14/2013 at 1:04:24 PM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 14, 13 9:41 PM
Hey niksh, I hope that game has downloaded for you now, but if not, HERE is a help article with details about common download and installation issues.

If that doesn't help, one of our Tech Support Reps would be happy to take a look at that for you. To reach them, just click on the blue HELP link on the top right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left hand side.

Suburbanbanshee, thanks for taking the time to post your experience with that quest. I will certainly make a note of that. If you experience something similar in the future, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can do further investigation to help figure out what happened.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Zsxy1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Zsxy1 on Sep 17, 13 8:12 PM
An event icon popped up with a 1 hour timer with the option to purchase diamonds and receive 30% more. However, when I attempted to make the purchase, I received the message shopping cart is empty and was unable to complete the purchase.

[Post New]by lindsay41 on Sep 17, 13 10:54 PM
There was another pop-up tonight with the 30% off sale on diamonds and gold coins and once again, I was unable to buy either --- the message stated that this item was unknown --- I wonder what you will do about this problem? I do hope that you will fix this problem soon and make sure there is enough notice for those of us who have experienced this issue and make sure that we can take advantage of this sale -- there have been a number of people who are not happy about this problem as well as others. Thank you for your attention to this concern and will do whatever you can to fix it ASAP.

Go to: