Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Post any Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Aug 22, 13 8:04 PM
bfgBaikal, you have misunderstood what whattalady_26 said:

I have the same problem than she has: I tried out the demo version, bought the game, but when I want to play it, it doesn't even open. There's no way to "create a new player profile" - it doesn't leave the BigFishGames Game Manager Window at all! The cursor turns into a little hourglass for a couple of seconds, and then it reverts to its normal, non-solicited mode. I tried clicking on play a couple of times, thinking I hadn't done it right - but nothing budges.

I'm going to uninstall and re-install, but since whattalady_26 has done that too without any success, I'm not optimistic that it'll solve the problem...

Re:Post any Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Bobbie227 on Sep 16, 13 8:56 AM
The game went fine until I tried to place the Acorn in the slot for it on the tree in the Forbidden Forest. It will not accept the Acorn, yet continues to tell me to place the Acorn there. I cannot go any further. I have shut it down and opened it again, I have cleared the cache in History. I don't know what else to do. I am playing with the latest version. Someone please help!!

Quailridge
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Quailridge on Mar 4, 14 12:19 PM
I am on a Mac and downloaded the trial version which won't open. The icon bounces on my desk top and simply will not open. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. There seem to be an awful lot of issues lately with games not playing as they should.

Go to: