Walkthrough???

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Walkthrough???

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 2, 13 3:28 PM
I almost NEVER (knowingly) buy a game without a WT. After some urging by a coiple of fishies I did buy the game and am playing it now. Using the hints and the map and your journal you should be able to play without a WT. Of course I'm playing on the easiest level (as I do all my games ). I want fun and relaxation -- not tearing my hair out hard.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 2, 13 4:13 PM
lilyr wrote:I almost NEVER (knowingly) buy a game without a WT. After some urging by a coiple of fishies I did buy the game and am playing it now. Using the hints and the map and your journal you should be able to play without a WT. Of course I'm playing on the easiest level (as I do all my games ). I want fun and relaxation -- not tearing my hair out hard.

But see, for some of us that is fun and relaxation... Now the games I really hate are time management games. For me, the feeling that I'm going to have a heart attack because I can't move fast enough is not fun or relaxing... I guess that's why there are so many types of games out there. There's something for everyone.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 9, 13 1:21 PM
I like a Walkthrough even if I have bought a CE and it has an SG.
Not every SG does a step by step on how to play a mini-game and I like to go through and try to learn how to do the ones I find too hard instead of just skipping them.

It has been really disappointing going from where most game had a Walkthrough either here or at the place with the orange box, to there often being no Walktrhough at either.
sniff!
I feel we are being let down.

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Sep 16, 13 2:26 AM
There might not be a big fish games walkthrough but I did a google search and found that there are walkthroughs of this game on other sites. I just finished the game and since there are no collectibles or achievements, a walkthrough isn't really needed for this game in terms of being able to find things. Also, the puzzles are all pretty standard and there aren't very many of them. The game also closes off the places you don't need to visit anymore and the hint button is one of those that directs you to the places you need to go so it is almost like its own walkthrough. Hope that helps xx

Go to: