elyse47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

fridge in the lab

[Post New]by elyse47 on Jun 17, 09 3:08 PM
Can anyone help me with getting the new code on the fridge, I know the first one is 1905, and the second one 1042..but the padlock will not open!
Appreciate...

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide for Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon Now Available!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 17, 09 4:05 PM
You have to do the second a digit and a pull at a time. You can't just enter the code the second time.

elyse47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by elyse47 on Jun 19, 09 10:42 AM
got it...thanks

[Post New]by LilChey on Jul 9, 09 12:07 PM
I am stuck on the fuse box puzzle. I have obtained the copper wire and think I have done everything right...I connected the wire on the first fuse in the middle row and the second fuse on the top row...still cant get the lights to go on! I found an online cheat and copied the picture exactly but it wont work! SOMEONE HELP! Tx

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 9, 09 4:28 PM
I think you looked at the last picture (of 2).
You have to do this twice. The first time the wire goes left middle and middle middle (places 4 and 5 on a 3 * 3 grid). The second time the one for the lab will stay where it is.
Lever up before you put the wires in (else you will electrocute yourself), lever down afterwards (to turn on the power).

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 4:31:22 PM PST

[Post New]by beckyy24 on Jul 12, 09 11:17 AM
Hey can any one tell me how to get out of the prison coz m followin the blur light but nothn happens m clickin on it foreva

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 15, 09 2:33 PM
When the first dot gets quite large, click, hold, drag the knife slowly behind the line that forms.

[Post New]by arsonite on Jul 30, 09 2:25 AM
stuck on the pillars and getting really annoyed. got the bowtie one but none of the others walkthrough has helped but I have done exactly what it has said and still nada help me plz.

[Post New]by jammiediaz on Mar 16, 10 5:40 PM
Can someone please help me figure out my blood type and the others...I tried almost everything still stuck...?

[Post New]by behklee on May 10, 10 1:04 AM
[b]
aww55 wrote:I can't get the pot to stay on the left side of the stove so I can boil water--I have the strategy guide but no help.
Thanks

[Post New]by gemz_kano on Oct 2, 10 4:56 AM
Ulla_77 wrote:ha i stuck in the same point..i think this huge empty pot has something to do with it..till now i just put log into fire..nothing else

You must collect the item on the table with the niddle ect on it once that done go back into kicthen then go into you inventry collect the item back place it into the pan the go collect a log and put it into the fire then it will boil to stealize it then pick it back out the pan and go place it on the table where you found it then take your blood.

[Post New]by gemz_kano on Oct 2, 10 5:08 AM
How do i test my blood type tried everything and cant figure it out!!
Please help someone!!..

[Post New]by lilfishbigpond2 on Feb 5, 11 12:04 PM
where?

[Post New]by chopharl on Mar 25, 11 7:10 AM
How do I get the blood test done and record then? Meaning how do I line up the blood samples on the tust plate and then record them. Please just give me the answer. What blood type belongs to whom.. This is so I can go on to the next set of blood test. Thank you so much.

Edited on 03/30/2011 at 7:45:25 AM PST

[Post New]by chopharl on May 16, 11 1:57 PM
Hi everyone. Its Cathy. Not new to the games but new to the forums. I am having troupble with the first bolld test results and wrting in the book. I need an a and b walk through on how to record them. At this point I almost giving up on te game. Tried this blood test results for at least two months. Please can anybody talk to me like a thrid grader.

Bsiccally just tell me whom has what blood type.

Thanks

[Post New]by romanticosa on Jun 18, 11 1:04 PM
vorrei averla dato che **** gia' acquistato the path of dradon parte 1 e 2 da voi e sono una vostra buona cliente

[Post New]by Reikihealer6 on May 4, 13 6:17 PM
sooo I purchased the strategy Guide for Dracula 3 with a game credit and downloaded it, but it's not showing on my list of activated games nor in my game itself. Where would it go?

Go to: