seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Post any Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by seaside2 on Aug 29, 13 6:15 AM
Sunshineday1 wrote:The lit match does not work by the gate.

Yes, I have the same problem on Mac 10.7.5. Will try mentioned interventions.. Did Sunshineday1 resove this? It really early on in the game.

Re:Post any Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by debiku on Oct 8, 13 5:11 AM
The glitch with bridge mini-game as well, and it won't even reset after I pressed the red button
Tried exiting completely and entering the game again several times but doesn't seem to work. Have to uninstall now

Annxqz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Annxqz on Nov 27, 13 3:48 AM
Sunshineday1 wrote:The lit match does not work by the gate.

was there any fix for this? I have tried going out and coming back in, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck. I buy collectors editions because they usually give you longer play and that is what I want, but I won't be wasting my money on this one.

[Post New]by satscout on Mar 8, 14 11:05 PM
Everything works except the bridge puzzle. I tried going out and back in, and it just sits there "solved" without unlocking the bridge. Of course if you skip it, it lets you go on, but then you don't get "credit" for solving it, and that's the final achievement I haven't gotten (solving 25/25 minigames) because it didn't work.

I uninstalled and am re-downloading the game now (it's 3 a.m. new time, happy DST everyone) and will check back in later and say if it worked or not.

UPDATE: No luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled - which at 500+ MB is a lengthy process - and opening the game brings me back to the same stalled, solved but not unlocking or progressing puzzle. Next step will have to wait until next weekend when I have time to work on it (tonight is the first "day" of my work week).

bfgBiwa wrote:Heya Everyone!

Sunshineday1 and nuttyfisherwoman - Welcome to the Pond! If you find that elements of the game don't work and closing and reopening the game doesn't solve, <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game could also help to get your game to move forward. These problems are often caused by game files being a bit confused so a refresh could help to get everything back on track.

kjos - It sounds like your computer might have a bit of trouble to process the game, which is why it is freezing on you. It could be that your computer is in need of some updates before it can play the game without problems. You can find some easy steps on how to do that by checking <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">here</a>.

If this doesn’t help, our <a href=" http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page ">Technical Support</a> will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688>Dr. Felix</a> report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 03/09/2014 at 4:13:33 PM PST

Kopikido
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Kopikido on Apr 6, 14 9:15 AM
Hallo admins,
I've just tried the trial and there was no crashing or freezing of some sort but have any of the game players reported that the pointer control was a bit awkward? Mine did. It's like a jumping bug. I kinda like the story premise but it's just that thing. Anybody experienced the same thing?

[Post New]by ghostb4by on Sep 29, 14 9:50 PM
I'm at the very end of the game (I think). Hint points to the board. However, I tried tapping the board as well as using the nail gun and the Barber insignia on the board. Neither works. I went to the walk through and confirmed that I'm supposed to use the nail gun on the board; I tried the nail gun on every conceivable spot on the screen and nothing.
I'm running iOS 8. I tried backing out of the screen and going back. I closed out of the app and went back. Don't want to uninstall and reinstall the app and lose all my progress, so I didn't do that. Help?

Go to: