Reviews for Finders

Re:Reviews for Finders

[Post New]by flora42 on Sep 27, 13 5:02 AM
This game makes Island castaway boring. Truly it does. The tutorial happens after each quest. Once you do one quest make sure you click the box with the tick. The next task comes up, click show and there is your tutorial. The only reason I regret buying this game is because I am addicted. The last game that had me this addicted was the Be Richer series. Bring on some sequels this is really is superb.

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Sep 30, 13 11:56 AM
This game is a gem, read the forums if you are stuck. I am totally enjoying this game!!! More like it. Love that it is not timed!!

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Dec 19, 13 3:41 PM
It is a waste of time and money.

I got tired of trying to catch fish. It is a minigame that requires dexterity and quick respnsse. I don't have that.

I do not see why developers have to create games that not everyone can play and fail to warn the rest of us.

I wasted the money I spent on it.

I will never trust this developer again.

[Post New]by CupcakeAdmin on Apr 27, 14 6:53 AM
I don't understand why people found this game so difficult. I'm on the second island, the snow island. and im still having fun. gathering resources, playing mini games, doing the quests, earning skill points and leveling up. this game is relaxed and slow paced. i really enjoy it. i like the music and sound effects as well.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Aug 5, 14 9:02 AM
What a slooooooooowwwwwwww game. Lost interest and was totally frustrated in about 15 minutes...why do they put all the loser games on the DD? Good grief.

Very slow game that doesn't make a whole lot of sense and the stupid tutorial keeps popping up and is basically totally useless. Don't waste your money on this one.

[Post New]by BigBozo on Aug 6, 14 6:09 PM
I agree with LetsDoit- the worst game yet. No instructions, poor indicators when , say, running out of water when the mines. Glad I only wasted b$2.99 on this one.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Aug 9, 14 4:46 AM
I bought this game 5th Aug 2014 as a DD and have just finished it, and the only thing I regret is that I didn't try it when it was originally released, because I totally enjoyed it. Which just goes to show that it doesn't always pay to go solely on the reviews (which for this game were nearly all negative).

It's the sort of game that you actually have to like to start with. A little world made up of four islands that you discover one at a time (and can go back to, when you move on), build on, populate, and complete tasks on. You have to build and upgrade various structures, accumulate resources, upgrade your transport mode, defeat the baddie, and rescue the goodie.

People have said there is no tutorial, but the tasks to be completed are shown on the left, and they tell you what you have to find or do - I didn't find I needed more than that.

A thoroughly enjoyable game - for me, at least. And definitely replayable. I hope there is a sequel.

Edited on 08/09/2014 at 4:48:05 AM PST

Reviews for Finders

[Post New]by RadarTerry on Aug 11, 14 3:29 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hey everyone!

What do you think of Finders? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Finders page <a href="http://bigfi.sh/14Dw0ZG">here</a>.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1872">Big Fish Game Reviews</a>

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/255248.page>here</a>.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by BigBozo on Aug 22, 14 6:34 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I panned this game as "the worst one yet." I have to eat crow on that one, because I played it daily, and just started a new round. It really grew on me to become one of my favorite!

Go to: