Where are you at??

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:Where are you at??

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 20, 13 3:17 PM
Hi Fishies from Found and Farm Up! Glad to see you here as well!

I just started. Level 4 to 5. Not sure what I am doing. I feel stingy about my crystals and I don't want to spend them because I guess I will be needing them later...

I am not hooked yet. It is a little weird.
As for inviting neighbors, I am too...shy to invite people I don't know! lol

Let's see how it goes!

Happy gaming!!

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Aug 20, 13 4:06 PM
Don't be shy, most won't respond and you only get a few each day. I've been playing for over a week now and have finally gotten 3 neighbors but they are not real active for what I can see.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 20, 13 5:32 PM
I've been trying for 2 solid weeks to get a neighbor and no luck yet - I will keep trying!

Liv4zen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Liv4zen on Aug 21, 13 1:23 AM
Forgive me - but can we keep the neighbor-lack talk - in the other debate "Social aspect" ?
It seems some of you know eachother and chit chat about coffee and cakes,
makes the rest of us left out.
I am not annoyed - just trying to make the interest of checking in here,
worth it and easy to follow.

We can start a debate with "small talk" as a headline and give new guests a
wellcoming chance to join in.

Is that okay?

Liv.

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 21, 13 8:28 AM
Liv4zen wrote:Forgive me - but can we keep the neighbor-lack talk - in the other debate "Social aspect" ?
It seems some of you know eachother and chit chat about coffee and cakes,
makes the rest of us left out.
I am not annoyed - just trying to make the interest of checking in here,
worth it and easy to follow.

We can start a debate with "small talk" as a headline and give new guests a
wellcoming chance to join in.

Is that okay?

Liv.

sorry liv.. didnt mean to make anyone feel left out.. i dont know anyone here real life just from posting here and in farm up and in found. and as far as the coffee thing, that was just a joke because we all know butlers bring coffee and what not, but our beloved Alfred brings nothing but quests and headaches, so we joke bout making him do his job and bring coffee.

now that said and hopefully cleared up any hurt feelings (again was not intended) .. hey there Mata.. glad you here..

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 21, 13 3:51 PM
Liv4Zen,

Welcome!

Hope you read that Customer Service advised that we cannot battle unless we play this game on FB, but we MAY be able to randomly get each other as neighbors, so we'll keep trying. What level are you at?

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Aug 29, 13 7:54 AM
Hi everyone I'm at lvl 20 and have just two neighbours... so.. feel free to send invitation

AuntyMog
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by AuntyMog on Aug 30, 13 5:29 AM
Hello again. I introduced myself in the other thread about social aspect. I am at level 10 and have just one neighbour but I do not know if they are an active player.

Hello NI_cKITA. I wish I could invite you to be my neighbour but it seems you can only do that through facebook, we, on BigFish, have to rely on the randomly generated list, each day.

I cannot travel anywhere yet, I've only just started to play on the runestones.

I hoard my crystals, also, mostly to buy energy so that I can keep on playing.

This game seems very much set up to encourage us to spend real world money which I am definitely not willing to do...

Nice to meet, you all.

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Aug 30, 13 4:56 PM
Hi AuntyMog i meant that if anyone sees me on a random... I can travel to Paris.. Your neighbour is Elvira? Everyone has her.

AuntyMog
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by AuntyMog on Aug 30, 13 7:37 PM
NI_cKITA wrote:Hi AuntyMog i meant that if anyone sees me on a random... I can travel to Paris.. Your neighbour is Elvira? Everyone has her.

I meant, one neighbour besides Elvira. I gift them every day and have sent a message but they haven't responded yet.

This game is getting stressful, I'm finding it harder to get the 20 objects within the time limit & at the moment I'm too scared to visit the dungeon, it's my least favourite room and there's a ghost in there....

What is it like at level 20 ? I'm level 11 now.

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Aug 31, 13 5:14 AM
Do you have in your backpack anything to chase them away? You could use this before exploring.. Don't be scared.. just take a deep breath.. You can use hint (bell)(you can buy in store for 7500coins)..
Now I'm at lv22, my energy is 260, exploring needs more energy(35,40 and 45); I have gazebo done.. there is new "ghost" that makes search for numbers..
I love that kind of games..
Then you should look for me I know that I was on random list.. once.. You won't be disappointed

AuntyMog
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by AuntyMog on Aug 31, 13 3:05 PM
NI_cKITA wrote:Do you have in your backpack anything to chase them away? You could use this before exploring.. Don't be scared.. just take a deep breath.. You can use hint (bell)(you can buy in store for 7500coins)..
Now I'm at lv22, my energy is 260, exploring needs more energy(35,40 and 45); I have gazebo done.. there is new "ghost" that makes search for numbers..
I love that kind of games..
Then you should look for me I know that I was on random list.. once.. You won't be disappointed

Yes I do have a ghost trap which I will use when my energy is restored. I managed to clear the study with a ghost present but I wouldn't risk that in the cellar.

I would love to have you as a neighbour. I hope you come up on my random list, one day.

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Aug 31, 13 6:34 PM
Me too I'm looking for you too on my random

You don't have to wait to chase ghost away.. Check your backpack for energy..

AuntyMog
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by AuntyMog on Aug 31, 13 9:36 PM
I have used all the energy sources in my backpack. I have so many tasks to do in the dungeon now. I just keep doing tasks in all the other rooms first, like exploring the study & the cellar in three different modes.

I am just using the ghost as an excuse to avoid the dungeon.

But it takes so long to build up energy, I wait till my bar is full so I can do several rooms in succession to keep in practice for a tricky mode like night or scrambled letters so the room is fresh in my memory.

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Sep 1, 13 5:50 AM
You can buy talisman that restores energy faster.. In shop go to talismans and on second page there is Strong Energy Talisman. It cost 4000 coins.

Go to: