Pokat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Post any League of Light: Dark Omens technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pokat on Sep 2, 13 7:39 PM
I am almost to the end of the game and also lost my inventory and map, etc. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no inventory. It's at the part where I just got out of the dungeon.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 3, 13 5:12 AM
Hi Pokat,

I am so sorry to hear that!

As you have already reinstalled the game, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report.

This will allow them to make specific suggestions and provide a much more personalized response than we can provide via the Forums.

I am sure they will get to the bottom of this for you - best of luck though!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by mcdivey on Sep 6, 13 4:59 PM
My inventory panel, map, menu button, etc. have all disappeared. The game is not frozen, but I can't do anything.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 7, 13 3:51 AM
Hi mcdivey,

I am so sorry to hear that!

It sounds to me that your game may not be functioning as it should so I would encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with our Tech Support Team, who will be happy to help.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by angelmammaw on Sep 7, 13 10:54 AM
I just got to the same point of getting out of the dungeon and have also lost my menu, tool bar etc. There has to be some glitch associated with this game if many of us are having the same issue. Please check this out and let us know.
Thank you,
Angelmammaw

madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madyad on Sep 15, 13 6:54 PM
has anyone rec'd a satisfactory response yet? the sol'ns offered to me were useless. i, too, reached the flooded dungeon only to exit w/o any access to my inventory

Edited on 09/15/2013 at 6:56:33 PM PST

Zone244
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Zone244 on Sep 17, 13 7:10 PM
I too reached the dungeon after using the dynamite to blow out the wall. The second puzzle I can't leave. It's still missing a piece which I don't have in my inventory. I try to leave the scene, but can't - the pointers has the gears going. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same thing. I'm really enjoying this and I guess I don't mind starting over with a different profile, but I don't want to reach this point again and not be able to advance.
Is it a glitch?

GGGrl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by GGGrl on Oct 22, 13 8:17 PM
I am having the same issue with the inventory going away after I escape the dungeon. I see 6 other people have the same issue

I have reinstalled the game, and played it through twice, as well as clearing my cache.

Have any of the 6 previous posters gotten this issue resolved?

Added later: Looking at the Collector Series thread - there are at least 6 people over there with this same problem - and no indication it ever got resolved.

Edited on 10/23/2013 at 7:28:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Sharpeye_emmi on Mar 10, 14 1:41 PM
I am having same issue with getting out of dungeon and no inventory, map, or hints etc...anyone had any help?

[Post New]by Pattie131 on May 31, 14 3:30 PM
I too am having the issues of after getting out of the dungeon all my menus disapear. I have no inventory, map, menu, nothing. It would seem this is an issue for several months now and there should be fix to it. I do not want to start this game over from the beginning and it seems several people have already tried that as well as reinstalling the game and none of that helped. Please let me know if you have a fix for this game. Thank you!

[Post New]by BONNIEDEE43 on Aug 21, 14 8:12 PM
I am having the same problem....I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but still have lost everything across the bottom of the scree.....no inventory, menu, etc.

I finally got it to work....I opened the walkthrough and followed the steps in the torture chamber in exactly the order it shows in the walkthrough,,,,when I came out, I had my inventory back!

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 1:24:00 PM PST

[Post New]by anneverstuyft on Nov 19, 14 3:52 PM
My mother was playing the game, she placed the gnomes and she might have forgot it or did grab it and it disappeared, but the oak leaf is gone and we can find a way to get it back, so if any advice is given it is appreciated. Also please reply quickly, my mother is fretting that she broke the game, so please be as quick as possible.

Edited on 11/19/2014 at 3:54:41 PM PST

[Post New]by neveragain92 on Feb 4, 15 7:20 PM
I see back in 2013 this message was posted here -

[Post New]by allibaba79 on Aug 29, 13 10:58 AM
I have played a large amount of the game. I got to the part where I was trapped in a room filling with water, I figured out how to get out of the room but after I did, everything on the bottom of the screen disappeared. I have no inventory, no hint button, no map, no menu button to exit the game. The only way I can get out of the game is to control, alt, delete. What do you recommend?

Edited on 08/29/2013 at 10:58:52 AM PST

I have the same issue! Have uninstalled and reinstalled, have downloaded latest game manager, have deleted any stray parts of old game manager hanging around and still have the same issue, which I had done before for another issue with this same game. Tech support just sent me a coupon for another game for free.

Is this game a dud or is there another way to fix it?

Go to: